Forum Member

Default Who are they representing? (rant)

Way to go DHS.

Cover up the border shooting and hold up the drug runner and criminal, pushing the 2 agents under the rug and into max security prision.

The govt attorney (Johnny Sutton) needs to dig a hole and hide in it. You will be crushed for your crimes against the United States of America. Sutton also toutes claims on media outlets of mass corruption. Wait, no charges have been filed for corruption. Both agents have 100% clean records and are impecable agents. LIES will catch up with you sutton.

Other agents were threatend to testify against the agents or go to jail them selves.

The prosecutions medical witness (military doctor) had testimony that disproved the prosecutions own claims. His testimony concludes that the drug runner was bladed toward the agents running away, in english he was running away with his arm pointed back at the agents.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,255489,00.html
    http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/txw/us_attorney/index.html

The prosecutions witness didnt even SEE the shooting. Who told the story of what happend. The supervisors who didnt SEE it. Not the agents who did. And whose version was used. The DRUG runners.

Watch the senate coverage and get the real truth. It is sickening what this coward in texas is doing. Let alone harrasing the families of the 2 agents.

Our mission is to enforce the law and defend the interests of the United States, provide Federal leadership in preventing and controlling crime, seek just punishment for those guilty of unlawful behavior, and to administer and enforce the Nation's laws to ensure fair and impartial administration of justice for all Americans.

We embrace the goals and priorities of the Attorney General and seek to achieve and effect those goals and objectives.

We will strive to build a stronger office through recruitment efforts and maintain the high standards of the office by promoting professional development.

We seek to build a legacy of excellence.

In all matters, it is our mission to represent the people of the United States in a manner that will instill confidence in the fairness and integrity of our office and the judicial system, and to conduct our work with the highest integrity. We strive to perform our mission in the most efficient and effective manner.
    You have to ask your selves, who in mexico is paying this attorney. Why did the mexican government have any influence in this case.
    They are not representing the United States of America.

Those 2 agents are facing conditions not even given to the worst murderers.

If there is allready a thread on this please direct me to it. I searched and didnt find it.
    Last edited by CaptainMikey; 03-20-2007 at 12:18 AM.
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Forum Member

Even the family of the drug runner states that he allways had a gun on him. Doesnt sound like the law abiding person the attorney portrays him to be.
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Forum Member

Nothing new here. The government will destroy,lose or hide away forever anyone for the sake of what they deem to be in the best interests of political agenda. I had an instructor in the military when I took Senior NCO Academy who put it all on a blackboard. At the top was the government heirarchy and GNP and at the bottom was the everyday person and us and that all of those in the area from about halfway down were absolutely expendable. Sounds like these two from what I have read and seen on the news were expendable to appease the "big wigs".

Forum Member

I don't see anything wrong with someone having a firearm on his person or near to hand in case of criminal attack.I do it myself and when I lived in Kentucky,frequently took advantage of the open carry law.I met a lot of cops who thought I was up to something but was always found to be not doing anything hinky.
    However,this guy was not defending himself or a busload of orphan nuns from a criminal attack.
    He was in a foreign country committing an illegal act and then using a firearm to avoid capture and prosecution.
    When he gets caught anyway,despite trying to kill two US federal law enforcement officers,he spins a tale of how he was minding his own business and the aforementioned law doggies just opened up him while not affording him contact with his lawyer first.
    My ***.Like was said,every conflict has people sacrificed to appease the other side so when the fighting is over,"we can all be friends again."
    Maybe I missed the news conference but I haven't heard that we have a working solution to illegal immigration and drug smuggling in place so how is it that we are throwing people charged with patrolling the borders in jail for doing their jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMikey View Post
    Even the family of the drug runner states that he allways had a gun on him. Doesnt sound like the law abiding person the attorney portrays him to be.

Forum Member

Some more news, sutton has put a total of 4 officers in jail for doing their jobs.

Another thing I have to ask.

The border patrol agents " We persued the person and they turned and pointed a gun at us, we discharged our weapons"

Criminal Drug Running Scum from mexico. " I didnt have anything on me"

Who would you believe? Also the drug runner was caught running 500lbs of pot back and forth while waiting for the cops trial. The US govt also gave immunity to that piece of trash.
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B

Thread Information