1. #1
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Question Looken for American Lafrance lil light things

    Sorry dont know what they're called, Its the tiny lil plastic red or green covers that go over switch lights that let you if somethins on or not and etc. I hope you know what Im talken about. We have a 78 American Lafrance and they have about all fallen off and my Cap'ns always complainen about em. Lafrance doesnt have many left in stock and wants about 30bucks each for em and the county wont pay for em. So i was wonderen if anyone knew where i might find some at a reasonable price?

  2. #2
    Forum Member
    HSFDChief600's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004


    good luck with that. ALF Legacy parts is the only one I know who carry things like that. Maybe try a company that refurbs trucks or a cities fire truck surplus yard.
    Forrest Gregg
    Fire & Rescue Inc.
    District 10 Director

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. A Simple lesson in Posting:
    By FlyingKiwi in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 10:47 AM
  2. New Nest for the Eagles & Condors !
    By RetJaxFF in forum Apparatus Innovation
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 08:44 PM
  3. Lights and Sirens in Personal Veichles
    By WisconsinFire in forum Volunteer Forum
    Replies: 350
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 07:21 PM
  4. RFP's
    By D Littrell in forum Apparatus Innovation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2000, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register