Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default A-ok

Way to go CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work there just after 911 when vinnell took it over. I worked for Joe Gorman just before they (the bad guys) blew up the SANG compound.
    Oh is the DC Fire Dept patch still on the wall??

I think it is great that you have come on line to explain the facts of life.

Stay safe
    Semper Fi

bfclovett@firehousemail.com

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSkip View Post
    I do not usually make forum posts in response to outrights lies and irregularities. However, in order to refute posts by disgruntled current and ex-employees who feel that making these blog posts brings them a few years closer to puberty, allow me to set records straight one time and one time only. My name is William Rippy. After retiring from a Municipal service with 30 years service, I came to Saudi Arabia and Eskan Village in 2004 as a fire fighter. I have been the Chief since May of 2007. When Vinnell Arabia was awarded the new contract under the Air Force in April of 2007, the company did make some changes to the payroll system from those that had existed under the old contract. People did immediately make less money than they had in the past. It was, and is, fully understood by all that these were less than favorable actions that had to be taken due to the change of contract. At the time of the change all employees were briefed as to what the changes were and then given an opportunity to continue on, or to be released from the contract just as if they had finished their obligation, with no loss of money, benefits or awards, and be returned to their point of hire at company expense. To the man, they all accepted and stayed. Several extended their contracts and stayed another year, many are still here.
    Previous posts on the situation included such untruths such as if you came here you would be demoted, or that all these actions were in violation of local labor laws, etc. Pursuant to our “Statement of Work”, our fire fighters have to hold an EMT certification. Driver/Operators do not. One Driver/Operator was “asked” if he would voluntarily move from Driver/Operator to Fire Fighter so that another excellent applicant who did not have an EMT certification could be hired as a Driver/Operator. This employee, understanding the need, volunteered to accept this “change of job description”, at no loss of pay or promotional opportunity, with a letter of full explanation written by myself just in case some future need or question called for this explanation. There were never any “demotions”. The labor law questions were placed into the hands of Saudi Attorneys, and it was determined that there were no Labor Law violations.
    Our department has recently experienced an unusual occurrence of several people “jumping contract”, some for legitimate reasons such as family illness, but most going to a company in Iraq who is hiring Fire Inspectors for what, I am told, are obscene amounts of money. As a result of this highly unprofessional and unconscientious behavior by the job jumpers, we are currently lower than expected on our manpower levels. That’s O.K., if they don’t want to be here, then we certainly don’t want them. Our corporate recruiters, who to my knowledge have never lied to anyone (what would be the reason, that would be breach of contract), are currently working with applicants to get all our positions filled. There is not, nor has there ever been, any hiring freeze. As for the rest of the malarkey about internal problems, please take all that with a grain of salt, as again, this information comes from disgruntled employees who obviously have neither the fortitude nor intelligence to realize that problems do develop in any workplace and many of their problems lie within themselves. Never forget the old saying “If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem”. No Fire Department or any person is perfect. We all have our problems that we have to work through and solve together, and we have all done a wonderful job of that here. I personally have never lied to any one of my employees. I have always listened to what they have to say, and my door has always been and will be open to anyone who wishes to have a discussion.
    To anyone looking to come to Saudi Arabia, I invite you to look at our department and company. We have a great bunch of dedicated, professional, well educated guys who work and get along extremely well together. If you wish, feel free to contact me directly at DSN 312-448-2431, Saudi phone number 050-328-9761, or e-mail me at William.rippy@evab.afcent.af.m il. I will be happy to talk with you and answer questions. If you would like to make contact with our recruiter, he can be contacted at Jim.bonynge@ngc.com . In closing, I would like to again say that this is a one-time post. I refuse to become engaged in meaningless, continued, non-productive banter and untruths with disgruntled, revenge seeking individuals, who in some cases don’t have the professionalism to speak with their supervisor or give a 30-day notice if they are unhappy, they just “jump contract”.
    First off.... if things were soooo great there... why is one of your AC's "breaking contract" and one of your fire prevention guys... hmmmm Well let's see... when questions get asked... they don't get answered. There's one problem. Next... the whole Suadi lawyer time... First you have to know which labor laws to follow... You guys don't. Sooooo... That's number two. By you talking bad about people that have moved on with THIER lives.... uh huh... that's number three... A FIRE CHIEF THAT TALKS BAD ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT WORKED FOR HIM...Huge NO NO!!! That's number 4... Oh yeah...back to the Saudi lawyer... You are talking about the one that Vinnell PAID OFF...right?? Nice touch. No one bought it though...if you couldn't tell in that little meeting we had with Bob Coffee... you know ... they guy that is supposed to be the Project Manager....and here's the kicker... the guy that NEVER comes to the station to see how things are going until he has some bad news to give out...LOL Total mismanagement from the TOP-DOWN. ... what number is that... oh yeah... 5... This list could go on and on and on.. and you know it! That's why you posted your little speech... you were out "fishing" for new-hires because the TRUTH HAS GOTTEN OUT.

I think I've been on this site ...oh maybe a dozen times... your little speech was actually BROUGHT to my desk... when I read it... I felt obligated to speak up... SIGNING OFF.... THIS IS--- TRUTHEBKNOWN!!!

Thumbs down You have got to be kidding!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSkip View Post
    I do not usually make forum posts in response to outrights lies and irregularities. However, in order to refute posts by disgruntled current and ex-employees who feel that making these blog posts brings them a few years closer to puberty, allow me to set records straight one time and one time only. My name is William Rippy. After retiring from a Municipal service with 30 years service, I came to Saudi Arabia and Eskan Village in 2004 as a fire fighter. I have been the Chief since May of 2007. When Vinnell Arabia was awarded the new contract under the Air Force in April of 2007, the company did make some changes to the payroll system from those that had existed under the old contract. People did immediately make less money than they had in the past. It was, and is, fully understood by all that these were less than favorable actions that had to be taken due to the change of contract. At the time of the change all employees were briefed as to what the changes were and then given an opportunity to continue on, or to be released from the contract just as if they had finished their obligation, with no loss of money, benefits or awards, and be returned to their point of hire at company expense. To the man, they all accepted and stayed. Several extended their contracts and stayed another year, many are still here.
    Previous posts on the situation included such untruths such as if you came here you would be demoted, or that all these actions were in violation of local labor laws, etc. Pursuant to our “Statement of Work”, our fire fighters have to hold an EMT certification. Driver/Operators do not. One Driver/Operator was “asked” if he would voluntarily move from Driver/Operator to Fire Fighter so that another excellent applicant who did not have an EMT certification could be hired as a Driver/Operator. This employee, understanding the need, volunteered to accept this “change of job description”, at no loss of pay or promotional opportunity, with a letter of full explanation written by myself just in case some future need or question called for this explanation. There were never any “demotions”. The labor law questions were placed into the hands of Saudi Attorneys, and it was determined that there were no Labor Law violations.
    Our department has recently experienced an unusual occurrence of several people “jumping contract”, some for legitimate reasons such as family illness, but most going to a company in Iraq who is hiring Fire Inspectors for what, I am told, are obscene amounts of money. As a result of this highly unprofessional and unconscientious behavior by the job jumpers, we are currently lower than expected on our manpower levels. That’s O.K., if they don’t want to be here, then we certainly don’t want them. Our corporate recruiters, who to my knowledge have never lied to anyone (what would be the reason, that would be breach of contract), are currently working with applicants to get all our positions filled. There is not, nor has there ever been, any hiring freeze. As for the rest of the malarkey about internal problems, please take all that with a grain of salt, as again, this information comes from disgruntled employees who obviously have neither the fortitude nor intelligence to realize that problems do develop in any workplace and many of their problems lie within themselves. Never forget the old saying “If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem”. No Fire Department or any person is perfect. We all have our problems that we have to work through and solve together, and we have all done a wonderful job of that here. I personally have never lied to any one of my employees. I have always listened to what they have to say, and my door has always been and will be open to anyone who wishes to have a discussion.
    To anyone looking to come to Saudi Arabia, I invite you to look at our department and company. We have a great bunch of dedicated, professional, well educated guys who work and get along extremely well together. If you wish, feel free to contact me directly at DSN 312-448-2431, Saudi phone number 050-328-9761, or e-mail me at William.rippy@evab.afcent.af.m il. I will be happy to talk with you and answer questions. If you would like to make contact with our recruiter, he can be contacted at Jim.bonynge@ngc.com . In closing, I would like to again say that this is a one-time post. I refuse to become engaged in meaningless, continued, non-productive banter and untruths with disgruntled, revenge seeking individuals, who in some cases don’t have the professionalism to speak with their supervisor or give a 30-day notice if they are unhappy, they just “jump contract”.
    This came across my desk recently and I fealt obligated to speak out against such erroneous ka ka. I've known about this site for a very long time and RARELY read the forums... I knew jobs and the "what not's" were on here but, that post is a definite WHAT NOT! So... here we go.

Chief Rippy... I think I shall numbers these for you and everyone else...just so we can keep count. 1. People are putting their opinions and real life experience on here regarding the base you are at...and for everyone else to know... me too. It is apparent that the truth hurts for you. 2. For you to come on here and "fish" for new recruits is absurd and in the same response from you, you bad mouth the folks that worked for YOU. You may want to wise up to the CONTRACT WORLD, people go where the money is. Why would you take it so personal...is it because, the truth is being told? Your department (management) and company are the ones to be blamed here. 3. This so called Saudi Arabian lawyer you speak of... what a shame!!! Vinnell PAID HIM OFF! You know it as well as I do...why?? Because I was there. I was there when Bob Coffee (Vinnell's Program Manager) came to the station and gave the bad news about the contract.. funny isn't it?!?! It's funny because Bob never came to the station to see how the fire department was doing... He only showed up when there was bad news to be handed out. Once again, nice management...from the TOP DOWN! 4. Another very good point I have to the management there... IF IT'S SOOO GOOD THE, WHY IS ONE OF YOUR AC'S AND FIRE PREVENTION GUY ...."BREAKING CONTRACT"?? Hmmm Now THAT...is very curious! How ya doin' Smokin' Joe Soper... Yeah I heard. This is the contract world...Word of mouth is an amazing tool.. Rippy.. The word is out on the managent there and how people get treated. Where's your next beer coming from now? Yeah... I heard about that, too. In fact, now that you guys HAVE to follow General Order 1b... I take it you will be taking the firefighters off base vehicle from them even more now...since you can't have your wife stay with you on base. NO WONDER YOU LIKE IT THERE SO MUCH. You really need to pay more attention to the firefighters needs....not yours! So, that's my part on this.... May the TRUTHEBKNOWN! Oh...I'm not done! This 30 day notice you speak of.. Well, let me tell you a little story about a very intelligent, very well liked, young man that did work there as well. He gives his notice...and after he gets home...can you believe this!!! The company RAPES his last paycheck for the plane tickets that got him to and from his point of origin...leaving the poor man with only $400.00 Yeah, go ahead...give them that notice...and you'll notice how the company REALLY operates!

Thumbs down Eskan Fire Dept.

it's sad that the chief has to come on here and lie in order to fish for new hires. I've tried twice to post a reply to his little statement... hmmm for some reason... they won't let me. I wonder why!! Rippy... you are an alcoholic and the only reason you stay there is because you have nowhere else to go and you have the benefit of your wife being in the same country. How dare you come on here and bad mouth the people that have given sooo much to be away from their families and support the military operations around the world. YOU SIR... ARE A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A FIRE CHIEF. If it is sooooo wonderful there, WHY IS ONE OF YOUR A/C'S BREAKING CONTRACT to go where the money is... stop taking these things so personally... these are contracts and peopel go where the money and the mission is. You really want to talk about that so called lawyer... the one that vinnell paid off....HA!! You don't even know which labor laws to follow... is the contract owned by the U.S. Air Force, Vinnell Arabia or Northrop Grumman one is the government, one is the back pocket of the Saudi government, and the last one is an American corporation.... get your own facts straight mister! And now that YOU have to follow General Order 1B... where's your next beer coming from... THAT'S WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT...NOT YOUR PEOPLE!!! Take a hike you fake! Let a real Chief in there...one that cares about the people and the mission!!! THAT'S IT....LET THE TrutheBKnown!!!!

Forum Member

Default Vinnell Arabia

Having read the Chief's message, I have to agree with him. I am currently on contract with Vinnell Arabia at Eskan Village. The living conditions are pretty good, but it does suck we do not have DFAC, BX/PX or commissary priviledges.

I have read the comments about being offered one position and salary and then getting in country to be told you will be making a different salary. I can tell you that I am on schedule to make almost 25K more then I was told I could expect. I have made everything they told me I would make and then some.

While moral may be low and there have been a lot of people jumping contract to go and make substantially more in Iraq, the Eskan contract is a great contract. Other people can say whatever they want about the officers and Chiefs, but there are some really knowledgeable and experienced firefighters here. We do not fight much fire due to the prevention program that is in place. We do run some Med calls and for the most part we run trouble smoke detector calls.

When it comes to the standard of living, I have to say that the contract with Vinnell is pretty good. We are able to come and go on leave as we wish as long as there aren't already 3 people off during that time. We come and go as we please on and off base. The accomodations are pretty nice and for the most part, Vinnell has lived up to everything I have been promised.

While I agree the stand by pay rate does suck and should be raised, you can still make a pretty decent salary with Vinnell. Now granted you can make a lot more in Iraq, but in Saudi you don't have people shooting at you or lobbing mortars into your base. There is plenty of opportunites for training, skills refreshers, and certifications.

Now I can understand that some people were very upset when the new contract went into place last year. Granted, people lost money, and that is never a good thing for morale or retention.

If anyone is interested in coming to Eskan and want to talk to someone who is actually on contract here now, feel free to contact me here.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Vinnell Arabia Eskan Village

I came across this thread completely on accident, but thought I'd chime in. When I was there along with Mr. Lovett (How the Hell are you by the way?!) things were pretty good. Security Sucked where we lived, thus why the place got blown up. Aside from the non-use of the chow hall and the BX we got along great with the Army folks and working conditions were pretty good (We're talking 2002-2003.) I worked with some great guys and we did some interesting things. "Back in the day" things were pretty good for the most part I thought, but when you're thousands of miles away from home you're bound to have hot buttons that people push. The vacations and benefits were good and I made some money.

Timothy P. Hennessey-Chief
    Waterford Fire & Emergency Services, Co. 5
    timothy_hennessey@hotmail.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking

Oh, and what the hell ever happened to Gary Franck?????

My God.........

Timothy P. Hennessey-Chief
    Waterford Fire & Emergency Services, Co. 5
    timothy_hennessey@hotmail.com

Forum Member

Red face Interested in a position

Hello there!

I am very interested in a position. I have submitted all of my certs and completed application to WSI and am waiting for an interview. I am hearing so many conflicting stories my head is spinning. I just want a contract at a reasonable pay grade and a chance to come home several times a year to see my kids. I am a reliable and congenial person with good skills and plenty of training. Please feel free to share my resume with anyone over there you may think would be interested. Thanks and be Safe!

Terence R. McConlogue
    610-360-8456
    tabby1@temple.edu

Quote Originally Posted by airdive212 View Post
    Having read the Chief's message, I have to agree with him. I am currently on contract with Vinnell Arabia at Eskan Village. The living conditions are pretty good, but it does suck we do not have DFAC, BX/PX or commissary priviledges.

I have read the comments about being offered one position and salary and then getting in country to be told you will be making a different salary. I can tell you that I am on schedule to make almost 25K more then I was told I could expect. I have made everything they told me I would make and then some.

While moral may be low and there have been a lot of people jumping contract to go and make substantially more in Iraq, the Eskan contract is a great contract. Other people can say whatever they want about the officers and Chiefs, but there are some really knowledgeable and experienced firefighters here. We do not fight much fire due to the prevention program that is in place. We do run some Med calls and for the most part we run trouble smoke detector calls.

When it comes to the standard of living, I have to say that the contract with Vinnell is pretty good. We are able to come and go on leave as we wish as long as there aren't already 3 people off during that time. We come and go as we please on and off base. The accomodations are pretty nice and for the most part, Vinnell has lived up to everything I have been promised.

While I agree the stand by pay rate does suck and should be raised, you can still make a pretty decent salary with Vinnell. Now granted you can make a lot more in Iraq, but in Saudi you don't have people shooting at you or lobbing mortars into your base. There is plenty of opportunites for training, skills refreshers, and certifications.

Now I can understand that some people were very upset when the new contract went into place last year. Granted, people lost money, and that is never a good thing for morale or retention.

If anyone is interested in coming to Eskan and want to talk to someone who is actually on contract here now, feel free to contact me here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Forum Member

Question Questions

Hello,
    I am applying to VA for a position in Saudi. You read allot of crap on these boards by people who are ****ed off at management and seem to need to vent. They are crucifying that chief and I think it is damn unprofessional of them. That stuff should not be aired in a public forum. Oh well I just wanted to ask you, someone who is there, how you like it and if you would take the job again knowing what you know now. I am also very interested in the pay and time off. I have two kids that I would like to get home and see every four months or so. I know WSI sends guys on R&R every four months and subsidizes the ticket. any info you give me will remain confidential one brother to another. You can email me at tabby1@temple.edu or trmcc27@gmail.com. I would really appreciate it. Thanks and be safe!

Terence R. McConlogue

Forum Member

Cool ?

Are you still a member here? I would love to chat with you about the job. Thanks Brother!

Damn this post brings back some memories. No, I didn't work out at Vinnell, but just down the road at King Fahad National Guard Hospital. I worked as a medic for 2 years there.

Those who have been to Saudi can attest that it is a totally different world! I was there from 97-99 and cannot even imagine what it is now? It had the time of my life though! I would do it again in a heart beat. In fact, I fell in love with the contract employment and came home for "couple months" and met a girl.... There went that.

If you are considering contract work in a foreign country, please consider more than the pay. Like I mentioned, it is a whole different world. People can tend to get a bit lop-sided in these situations where they are making great cash, have little responsibility and are 6000 miles from home. When people ask why I left if I was having such a great time, I always say I had to get back to reality. Anyone who has lived the life understands.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.... But please, remember there is alot more to it than the money.

BTW I remember getting a WHOLE BOX of Cubans for something like $50 in Riyadh when I was there!

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up Todays Life on Eskan Village

Having spent a couple of years working in the dirt hole to the north, being locked down on base no where to go, same old stuff day in day out. Today’s life on Eskan Village compared to the above named place is a 100% better. Keep in mind you lose about 3K a month but your not being degraded by some 3 or 4 year wonder who with a firefighter cert. and the ability to work the system now makes life a living hell for those who have any real experience on the job. Vinnell Arabia on the other hand isn't the perfect environment but it’s so much better than Iraq. The staff here is easy going and actually friendly. You have freedom to move around on or off base. Having not been here for the turmoil of the years previous I have no preconceived notions or knowledge of the old days. And for me the old days were quit challenging, but not here. My best assessment of this place is: for the money its good, for the state of the economy back home its excellent. If you get your foot in the door, come on! You'll find life here pretty easy to deal with and money is still good too.

Default Missing the point!

It seems a lot are missing the point of this here. Maybe the money is still good, it was never bad just kept getting worse. The point is to make everyone aware of the shady working of Bob Coffee and his staff. In May 2007, the staffing was doubled to 14/shift. The company new they couldnt afford to pay what they had in the past yet they continued to recruit with that payscale. When I flew in there were about 8 guys with me. Had they been honest and up front about the pay and how they calculated it, maybe it wouldnt have been such a problem. But myself along with several others were hired and given false information about how we would be paid. To get on the ground and 2 weeks later find out you are loosing at min $1800.00 month is a big blow, and the fact that they wanted to retro it to the 1st of the month was even worse. My first month I worked 25 shifts and some worked more with as much as 11 days straight. You do that and then get told your not going to be paid for it and see how you like it. The company does not care about its employess. We where offered by Coffee to leave the contract with no retribution and no loss of money from the final paycheck. When a couple guys elected to do this and started out processing HR took the cost of flights and some hours off the check and said that is what is owed, and when presented to MR. Coffee he played dumb. Some guys walked out with less than $500.00 of a $6,000-$7,000.00 pay check. After reviewing both Air Force policy and local labor laws it was determined that it is illegal to pay the way they do. Check it out gentlemen, its black and white and available on the web. The Air Force new about it but did not want to get involved. You guys that are new after all this happened and making comments on it are discredited. You werent there, werent recruited under false pretenses, and have no right to comment on it. I am glad your happy there, but there are other companies who have a lot stiffer back bone and pay what they should. I chose that direction and am glad I did. Eskan is not a bad place to live, the department has a lot of frustrating moments but overall not a bad experience. Just glad I left when I did. There were a lot of us that planned 2-3 year tours but management refused to be honest so it was time to fly.

Forum Member

Default Thanks!

Good advice from someone who has been there. Thanks for the info. Be safe my Brother......
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinggage View Post
    Damn this post brings back some memories. No, I didn't work out at Vinnell, but just down the road at King Fahad National Guard Hospital. I worked as a medic for 2 years there.

Those who have been to Saudi can attest that it is a totally different world! I was there from 97-99 and cannot even imagine what it is now? It had the time of my life though! I would do it again in a heart beat. In fact, I fell in love with the contract employment and came home for "couple months" and met a girl.... There went that.

If you are considering contract work in a foreign country, please consider more than the pay. Like I mentioned, it is a whole different world. People can tend to get a bit lop-sided in these situations where they are making great cash, have little responsibility and are 6000 miles from home. When people ask why I left if I was having such a great time, I always say I had to get back to reality. Anyone who has lived the life understands.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.... But please, remember there is alot more to it than the money.

BTW I remember getting a WHOLE BOX of Cubans for something like $50 in Riyadh when I was there!

Forum Member

Talking Thanks!

You too DF! Posts like that are very helpful to those of us considering this life. Be safe and God Bless.

Terence

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFire1009 View Post
    Having spent a couple of years working in the dirt hole to the north, being locked down on base no where to go, same old stuff day in day out. Today’s life on Eskan Village compared to the above named place is a 100% better. Keep in mind you lose about 3K a month but your not being degraded by some 3 or 4 year wonder who with a firefighter cert. and the ability to work the system now makes life a living hell for those who have any real experience on the job. Vinnell Arabia on the other hand isn't the perfect environment but it’s so much better than Iraq. The staff here is easy going and actually friendly. You have freedom to move around on or off base. Having not been here for the turmoil of the years previous I have no preconceived notions or knowledge of the old days. And for me the old days were quit challenging, but not here. My best assessment of this place is: for the money its good, for the state of the economy back home its excellent. If you get your foot in the door, come on! You'll find life here pretty easy to deal with and money is still good too.

TRMCC, are you ignorant? How is info on how mid and upper level management will treat you, the history of paycuts, etc.. not usefull? This is info from people who were there, some for several years. It WAS one of the best contracts out there until 2007.

Pull your nose out of what ever ***** its up and take a breath of fresh air. Your not thinking clearly!!!!

Default Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Visionary911 View Post
    I will break down the information on Vinnell using a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being good:

The company: -1

The leadership: 2, There are a few good people there, but have very little contract experience

Trust In the Leadership: -4

Pay and Benefits: 2, it was above 5 but the new contract added more positions and reduced the overall pay.

overall experience: 1, only work here if you are desperate.
    Maybe I am that desperate. I mean I could go work for anybody after a tour with these guys right, and make a ton of money?

Forum Member

Default Shut the Hell Up!

It must really suck to be you. keep your comments to yourself and thank God you have a job. this is a noble mission worthy of more than you give it. You and all your crybaby friends should be thanking God that you have the opportunity to serve your country and make a boat load of cash while doing it. I have three brothers doing allot more over there for allot less. You should be ashamed of yourself! You make me want to puke you bigmouth immature jerk.
    Quote Originally Posted by charger1995 View Post
    TRMCC, are you ignorant? How is info on how mid and upper level management will treat you, the history of paycuts, etc.. not usefull? This is info from people who were there, some for several years. It WAS one of the best contracts out there until 2007.

Pull your nose out of what ever ***** its up and take a breath of fresh air. Your not thinking clearly!!!!

Forum Member

Default trmmccc or Terrance

I thought you would of learned your lesson on the other thread. You over the hill hillbilly. You are not overthere or anywhere for that matter so go back to talking about things you know.

Forum Member

Default Hello there!

Hey pal I missed you! I knew I could shake you out of the bushes> You are wrong about one thing, I'm not over the hill. Had enough to give it to my sister real good last night eeeeehhhaahhhh! I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you. Be safe!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy12 View Post
    I thought you would of learned your lesson on the other thread. You over the hill hillbilly. You are not overthere or anywhere for that matter so go back to talking about things you know.

Thread Information