Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum Member

Default how did the protest of test 6019 turn out?

so how was the protest, tell me all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat3 View Post
    crash and burn. thats why nobody has posted a thing. if it went well people would be postin crap all over this form. dont listen to people bad mouthin the test on this form. most of em are people off list 2043 with numbers in the 4000/5000's who benefit if 6019 is delayed. there lookin out for #1. if 6019 is protested/delayed/tossed it works in there favor.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by whynot View Post
    crash and burn. thats why nobody has posted a thing. if it went well people would be postin crap all over this form. dont listen to people bad mouthin the test on this form. most of em are people off list 2043 with numbers in the 4000/5000's who benefit if 6019 is delayed. there lookin out for #1. if 6019 is protested/delayed/tossed it works in there favor.
    By the time this test expires these guys will have been hired. They have nothing to worry about. You ladies on the other hand could cry yourselfs to sleep at night worrying if your going to make it or not. By the way why don't you post this comment in the same topic in the other thread (firefighters forum) where guys on the job could let you know how they feel about it also. Your probably too afraid to take the bashing they would give you. take a hike loser.
    Last edited by kingofdahill; 03-27-2007 at 08:57 PM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by kingofdahill View Post
    By the time this test expires these guys will have been hired. They have nothing to worry about. You ladies on the other hand could cry yourselfs to sleep at night worrying if your going to make it or not. By the way why don't you post this comment in the same topic in the other thread (firefighters forum) where guys on the job could let you know how they feel about it also. Your probably too afraid to take the bashing they would give you. take a hike loser.
    you must be one of people of list 2043 on the bubble. did you even take exam6019. if ya didnt dont comment. as for my remarks there posted people will find em. and don't worry i am takin a hike from this forum because it has become a b**** and moan session about how unfair the 6019exam was. take the exam and let it be. there's 20,000 of us that didn't protest 6019 whats the problem. the city can give any test they want to hire firemen as long as it pertains to the job and is posted on the noe. a 100 people show up at a protest and everythings gutta get tossed. good job. the doj is gonna step in and force a quota system on the city. is that fair. is that what your lookin for. and dont tell me a story about a "friend" or a "friend of my cousin" who took the exam and told you it was "BS". ya need a little more than that. its pretty simple to understand even for you. get a clue pal.

FLA1786
    Firehouse.com Guest

gymrat = whynot

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FLA1786 View Post
    gymrat = whynot
    I was thinking the same thing. Pretty sad.

Forum Member

Cool

well why cant you see what we mean? you know it to be true. this was ridiculous.

Forum Member

well why cant you see what we mean? you know it to be true. this was ridiculous.
    only in your eyes. I believe you were told how it is on the firefighter thread. You go on the rant and post how you think you got a 99 even though the official scoring did not come out. guessing your freaking guessing LOL. Good luck with your double talking squarerooting ways. I'm sure you'll have fun.

Forum Member

just goin with what they sent me. lol my finnal score may be better.

Forum Member

just goin with what they sent me. lol my finnal score may be better.
    If anything is funny it's you pal. You need to be treated like a certain guy named tonkabound was. Heres a little history lesson dont run your mouth. your reputation is on it's way of being shot already. The way you keep running your mouth to guys on the job when your nothing more then a wannabe test taker is not a smart move. I seen a guy do the same thing and he came back after having his posts recorded to other boards and even threatened to hang the posts at the Rock for everyone to see. He came back a few days later like a little bitc* sort of what you will do.

P S. If you think no one can find out who or where you are on the list think again. You gave up the first clue saying you think you scored in the 94 point range. LOL!!! sucks for you.

Forum Member

i love how you get so upset, how old are you man?lol. seriously a lot of people got my grade on the test. are you like looking for me in the academy? what do you do with your time and why are you wasting it on me if Im a b###h.lol you are acting ridiculous. sit back and read your posts get a grip man. lol

Forum Member

I could care less if you get on or not. What I am trying to tell you is that you are brand new to this board and have a reputation of being a dic*hea* already. You asked a question and guys are telling you why the protest is. Do you listen? NO. What I said about the guy above did indeed happen. The guy was a real jerk and was treated like one. If you did well on the exam congrats. Sit back and see what happens. Dont go on 3 or 4 boards acting all concerned about the list and then bash the protesters or act like you know more then guys on the job do. They may in the end actually help you out.

FLA1786
    Firehouse.com Guest

I could care less if you get on or not. What I am trying to tell you is that you are brand new to this board and have a reputation of being a dic*hea* already. You asked a question and guys are telling you why the protest is. Do you listen? NO. What I said about the guy above did indeed happen. The guy was a real jerk and was treated like one. If you did well on the exam congrats. Sit back and see what happens. Dont go on 3 or 4 boards acting all concerned about the list and then bash the protesters or act like you know more then guys on the job do. They may in the end actually help you out.
    You should care haha. If I'm not mistaken youre spots coming up soon and if I were you I definitely wouldn't want to work with homeboy. Or go thru the academy haha... lots of pushups for the class while he stands and counts if hes this way at the rock.

Forum Member

love it. bwahaha

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FLA1786 View Post
    You should care haha. If I'm not mistaken youre spots coming up soon and if I were you I definitely wouldn't want to work with homeboy. Or go thru the academy haha... lots of pushups for the class while he stands and counts if hes this way at the rock.
    I love the way no one comes to support his actions. No one wants to be around this boy because of his actions. god help him the rest of the way if he makes it any further LOL.

Forum Member

Thumbs down

good luck king you will be fine. lol

Angry

Get a life kid and stop posting the same lame *** questions in all the fourms. I hope you get the job at the FDNY. The instructors are going to love your candy *****!!!!

Just another boy toy!

Dude you should of just taken the 6019 test the only people that want test 6019 thrown out was the people that didn't do good on the old list. I studied my a** of for my score you should of done the same.

Forum Member

i agree jimmy

Default Dude!

Do you know anything about the Heart rate Medical thing?
    I read it's something like "Subtract your age from 200" is that beats per min? for example, If I was 21 that would be 200-21= 179 So that would mean my heart rate cant pass 179 beats per min? to pass?

Thread Information