Forum Member

Default Find Dirt Bags in your town

IACOJ Member

Forum Member

Those things don't always work.
    I used to drive a wheelchair bus for a cab company and the boss hired this guy that had a sex offender record,only he'd slipped past the state police background check.I am assuming he gave all the correct information needed for the check,he just slipped through the cracks.
    We found this out when he got arrested for feeling up two of his handicapped passengers who were the mental equal of a 9 y/o.
    There were a lot of bad feelings afterwards: people didn't trust us male drivers,especially me because I keep my hair closely cropped and this guy also looked like"Mr Clean",the two ladies involved and their families didn't trust the company, we damn near lost the state contracts for it,and the newsies started asking if all men working for the company were like that. I'd say to keep the checks,and when someone moves from out of state,make sure to check with that state's Highway Patrol as well as your own.
    Last edited by doughesson; 03-27-2007 at 04:17 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Hey Vinnie...wouldn't it be great if we could have a Mutt Registry?

MembersZone Subscriber

This is very disturbing!!!! These people need to be disposed of!

Forum Member

Thats what I like about a small town. You know all the people who are up s**t creek. No need for that.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

MembersZone Subscriber

My town has two group homes for sex offenders. Both homes are in nice middle class neighborhoods. Unfortunately, the residents are not listed on the sex offender database. These individuals who have been accused of sex crimes, received a judgment stating they are mentally retarded and avoided prosecution. The State Department of Mental Retardation places them in privately run group homes.

Two years ago, one of these "mentally retarded" individuals managed to escape from a home that had one-to-one supervision by defeating the alarm system, stealing a car, buy some illegal drugs and hook up with a 15 year old girl he met on a chat line.

The DMR will not release the information to police, fire, or ems because of HIPPA.
    Last edited by KenNFD1219; 03-27-2007 at 09:10 PM.
    -------------------
    "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
    -----------------------------------------------
    Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Forum Member

Found three near me....and about 300 near my firehouse.
    IACOJ Member

Forum Member

You all are so insensitive.

These people have paid their debt to society and you need to let them live their lives now. They are now reformed and can be contributing members of society if you would stop bothering them.

You are so close minded.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

So please tell me that none of you thought that I was serious.

Boggles my mind that people truly think that these people can be reformed.

Blows my mind.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

FIGJAM

I'm certainly not a supported of sex offenders, so don't get me wrong, but....

....you'd want to make sure the information was accurate. I'd hate to be the innocent person that was put up on one of these with mistaken identity and then be on the end of any retribution that may come about.

There was a report in our local paper a few months ago where a person was mistakenly reported as being a sex offender and the neighbours decided to take the matter into their own hands, only to find out later on this person shares the same name as an offender
    Luke

Disillusioned Subscriber

Do a search for Brian Peppers, Whitehouse, Ohio.

This guy is for real, btw. If you click on his name after you search, it'll take you to his page on the Ohio Attorney General's ESORN site.
    Steve Gallagher
    IACOJ BOT
    ----------------------------
    "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

Forum Member

Unfortunately the dirt bags in our town include the 4 mutts that molested and killed 6 year old Chris Barrios 2 weeks ago....

Forum Member

The Secret Service interviewed me one time about a passenger of mine at my wheelchair van job.It seems that he'd written a few letters from his "managed home" to Chelsea Clinton and when she wouldn't respond,started getting upset and telling her so.
    Those are some seriously humorless individuals.If you have a choice between meeting with them or being proctosigmoidoscoped sans the KY ,take the doctor's appointment instead.

Quote Originally Posted by KenNFD1219 View Post
    The DMR will not release the information to police, fire, or ems because of HIPPA.

Forum Member

If you have a felony arrest that turned into a misdemeanor assault conviction as I have,you have paid your debt when you completed your probation and paid the fine.
    However,everytime you try to purchase a firearm you get the waiting period delay for the background check and should you try to advance yourself within your department and obtain an EMT license,you have to send all sorts of paperwork to your state EMS office to prove that you have been"rehabilitated".You must do this,even when the only reason you got the misdemeanor conviction was because the DA had no case against you and didn't want to drop the charges.
    If I have to jump through hoops because I am a productive member of society,I don't see why people in a class of criminals with a recidivism rating around 90% shouldn't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    You all are so insensitive.

These people have paid their debt to society and you need to let them live their lives now. They are now reformed and can be contributing members of society if you would stop bothering them.

You are so close minded.

Disillusioned Subscriber

Shark was being facetious, DH.
    Steve Gallagher
    IACOJ BOT
    ----------------------------
    "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Someone around here awhile ago said a bullet only costs 50 cents..... {or something like that}.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

Oh this is great. I have one just five houses down, and I live a block from a damn elementary school. Also found two guys I went to school with that live within a couple blocks. Forget about the 20+ in my first due. Thanks Vin, good looking out.
    Last edited by callaway75; 03-28-2007 at 01:00 PM. Reason: miss type

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    If I have to jump through hoops because I am a productive member of society,I don't see why people in a class of criminals with a recidivism rating around 90% shouldn't have to.

Because the enlightened holier than though flaming liberal touchy feely peace love dope crowd says that they should not have to.

And malahat - I believe that the feds pay less than $0.03 per round. And a box of 50 .45 rounds for my Kimber costs $13. Makes it about $0.26 per round.

MembersZone Subscriber

I like this site.... cleaner and professional looking.

Maps reveal and categorize offenders, also maps their places of employment.

http://www.familywatchdog.us
    You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
    IACOJ Power Company Liason
    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
    and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Hmmm "Lucky Me" - finally got the link to work. Seems they are all located in Alexandria and eastern Springfield. Since I live just north of Rte 66 Falls Church area, they are a fair distance away. However, most of them are very close to the 395/495 areas..... easy access to anywhere NOT Here.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    And malahat - I believe that the feds pay less than $0.03 per round. And a box of 50 .45 rounds for my Kimber costs $13. Makes it about $0.26 per round.
    Why pay that much when you can get .22s for $5.00 for 50 rounds?Give him a case of sepsis to think about as well.Save your money for things that matter.
    I looked up my old stomping grounds in Paducah.Numerous folks in a trailer park that got gang infested before I got evicted and one feller that we'd get called to his house weekly during the burn ban season for trash fires.He also owns a rental house right across from one of our stations.
    Damnbetcha I've sent this on to my old department,even if they have that info already.

Thread Information