MembersZone Subscriber

It's more likely the videos were of Hillary and Rosie. Rosie was the butch of course.
    But, if the video was found of Clinton and Rosie... it would ruin both their careers since anyone who bangs Rosie is deserving of death and finding out that Rosie does guys.... would ruin her career too

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by DFW333 View Post
    And didnt Clinton's group destroy a bunch of stuff as they left office? Formatted computers, shredded documents....what were they hiding?
    And don't forget Sandy Berger! If there was ever a guy who should be in federal prison, it should be this mutt.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
    And don't forget Sandy Berger! If there was ever a guy who should be in federal prison, it should be this mutt.
    Apparently the legal system determined otherwise. Unless you have no faith in your LEO counterparts at that level.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

Thumbs down

I have never put too much credence in what movie stars or television stars have ever said off camera or in public.

Most are out there to feather their caps and get folks to look at their movies or television shows.

Rosie as best is a dumb *****! She will always be one. I have never like Donald Trump but I have to agree with him of his assessment of Rosie! I would like to see ANC drop her from The View soon. A lot of letter writing to ABC may help get her off the air. I put Rosie in the same category as Roseanne Barr and Jane Fonda! Three dumb bitches!!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by DFW333 View Post
    And didnt Clinton's group destroy a bunch of stuff as they left office? Formatted computers, shredded documents....what were they hiding?

Fortune does not change men; it unmasks them.

The grass ain't greener, the wine ain't sweeter!! Either side of the hill.

IACOJ PROUD

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Apparently the legal system determined otherwise. Unless you have no faith in your LEO counterparts at that level.
    Didn't Sandy "Socks" Berger plea bargain?? I definitely don't trust the behind the scene players of this case. Berger’s crimes were more egregious than Libby’s and look how that worked out.

IACOJ PROUD

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider View Post
    Didn't Sandy "Socks" Berger plea bargain?? I definitely don't trust the behind the scene players of this case. Berger’s crimes were more egregious than Libby’s and look how that worked out.
    Says who? You? What behind the scenes players on the law enforcement side would you say were allies of Berger's? Maybe it just wasn't as bad as you would like to believe.

Forum Member

Jesus...I guess 50 years from now, righties will still be blaming Republican screwups on Clinton. Damn...can't you guys come up with something else for a change??
    Pitiful...just pitiful.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleman View Post
    Jesus...I guess 50 years from now, righties will still be blaming Republican screwups on Clinton. Damn...can't you guys come up with something else for a change??
    Pitiful...just pitiful.
    Nobody is blaming Clinton for anything. Berger stole documents from the NAtional Archives. He got a gift of a plea bargain. But, so far, he has not lived up to all aspects of the plea bargain. He was supposed to take a polygraph exam (I don't care if you believe in them or not, it was part of the plea bargain) and he hasn't submitted to it, yet.

Of course, the Justice Dept. hasn't pushed for it. Their actions in this case, as well as the administration's failure to insist on an aggressive punishment for Berger, is just another reason for people to doubt the administration's ability to govern properly or effectively. Despite my support for the President, I grow more disheartened every day.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
    Nobody is blaming Clinton for anything. Berger stole documents from the NAtional Archives. He got a gift of a plea bargain. But, so far, he has not lived up to all aspects of the plea bargain. He was supposed to take a polygraph exam (I don't care if you believe in them or not, it was part of the plea bargain) and he hasn't submitted to it, yet.

Of course, the Justice Dept. hasn't pushed for it. Their actions in this case, as well as the administration's failure to insist on an aggressive punishment for Berger, is just another reason for people to doubt the administration's ability to govern properly or effectively. Despite my support for the President, I grow more disheartened every day.
    And what's your point? Maybe the folks at the Justice Department have more important things to do than pursue your notions of thievery and its importance. Maybe prosecuting terrorists is a higher priority.

And welcome to the club. I've been disheartened with Bush since since he pushed for the invasion of Iraq.

Forum Member

Can someone explain this? I don't get the joke.

MembersZone Subscriber

And what's your point? Maybe the folks at the Justice Department have more important things to do than pursue your notions of thievery and its importance. Maybe prosecuting terrorists is a higher priority.

And welcome to the club. I've been disheartened with Bush since since he pushed for the invasion of Iraq.

Give it up George. Only the NET KOOKS have a point. All else is Right wing Neo-con canned talking points! It's baffling to them why so many of us feel this way? Perhaps if we buy a pair of Birkenstock hippey kicks and smoke some hydro we may see the light!

IACOJ PROUD

Forum Member

Give it up George. Only the NET KOOKS have a point. All else is Right wing Neo-con canned talking points! It's baffling to them why so many of us feel this way? Perhaps if we buy a pair of Birkenstock hippey kicks and smoke some hydro we may see the light!
    Keep up with the personal attacks. It only reinforces your lack of a valid point.

I do enjoy your idiot stereotypes.

MembersZone Subscriber

Can someone explain this? I don't get the joke.

Sure, it was reply to a post that referenced the Clintons sophomoric behavior as they left the oval office. These shining examples of Americans ran off with the White House silverware because she liked it. Only after it was exposed did these wonderful examples of leadership return or pay for replacing it. So my reply was a sarcastic response to a post. It’s simple enough.

IACOJ PROUD

MembersZone Subscriber

Keep up with the personal attacks. It only reinforces your lack of a valid point.

I do enjoy your idiot stereotypes.

Truthfully, I was just responding to your tiresome diatribes about right-ring mumbo jumbo. It seems to "me" that you feel your posts offer 100% proof of your position. Any different opinion and facts are misguided, wrong and from right wing neo con websites or canned talking points. Well I disagree with you on most of your political positions and I believe my positions are based on facts and my life experiences.

IACOJ PROUD

Forum Member

Sure, it was reply to a post that referenced the Clintons sophomoric behavior as they left the oval office. These shining examples of Americans ran off with the White House silverware because she liked it. Only after it was exposed did these wonderful examples of leadership return or pay for replacing it. So my reply was a sarcastic response to a post. It’s simple enough.
    I know this is painful for you to discover the stories of the Clinton's trashing the White House are yet again another urban legend.

But once again you cling to a story that has been debunked.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider
    Truthfully, I was just responding to your tiresome diatribes about right-ring mumbo jumbo. It seems to "me" that you feel your posts offer 100% proof of your position. Any different opinion and facts are misguided, wrong and from right wing neo con websites or canned talking points. Well I disagree with you on most of your political positions and I believe my positions are based on facts and my life experiences.
    Reference above story and that will help you understand why I refer to the numerous urban legends as neo Con mumbo .

Forum Member

I know this is painful for you to discover the stories of the Clinton's trashing the White House are yet again another urban legend.
    Urban legend's ***...they were planted stories spread mostly by Fox "news" and other right wing outlets, including a line of crap from Tony Snow himself.
    It just blows me away that, in light of the HUGE pile of **** that has been the Bush presidency, all you guys have is some concocted story about Hillary stealing silverware. God damn, you guys are weak.

Forum Member

Any different opinion and facts are misguided, wrong and from right wing neo con websites or canned talking points
    This posted one post after bringing up the Clinton's stealing silverware? And we're supposed to believe you don't toe the line with right wing talking points??
    Yeah...no way you're a "Freeper."

MembersZone Subscriber

Isn't it time to go back to bashing rosie the cow?
    Co 11
    Virginia Beach FD

Amateurs practice until they get it right; professionals practice until they cannot get it wrong. Which one are you?

'The fire went out and nobody got hurt' is a poor excuse for a fireground critique.

Forum Member

Whatever turns you on, man.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DocVBFDE14 View Post

Calling Rosie O. a cow is an insult to the bovine community. I may never look at my leahter lids the same way again....
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    Calling Rosie O. a cow is an insult to the bovine community. I may never look at my leahter lids the same way again....

So tactical tupperware it is then?
    Firefighter
    Eureka District Fire Department

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thaddie View Post
    So tactical tupperware it is then?

No way in hell...
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

Angry Conspiracy Theory

That is the stupidest thing i have ever heard and i get so ****ed off when people like rosy o donal talk like that because they don't know what they are talking about and in my mind it is disrespectful twords the 343. maybe she should just not talk so she doesn't make herself look any more frikin stupid

MembersZone Subscriber

But once again you cling to a story that has been debunked.

Reference above story and that will help you understand why I refer to the numerous urban legends as neo Con mumbo .
    OK, I'm confused. This is the headline on the link YOU posted, "Damage at White House Offices Being Handed Over to the Bush Administration from The Clinton Staff-Truth!" How does this make the Clinton's trashing the WH offices "debunked?"

I guess in the liberal world, damaging and stealing from WH offices is not "trashing" them? According to the GAO report, there was $20,000 worth of damage. If I went into your home and caused $20K in damage, would you not consider it "trashed?"

Thread Information