+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default Rosie Opens 9/11 Conspiracy 'View' Debate

Rosie Opens 9/11 Conspiracy 'View' Debate
    Bill O'Reilly Implies ABC Should Fire O'Donnell After Remarks

(March 31) - Rosie O'Donnell has never been one to shy away from speaking her mind, but her latest controversial topic of conversation on 'The View' brought up a taboo that most daytime talk shows would never go near – the possibility of a conspiracy on 9/11.
    On Thursday’s show, during a discussion on the war on terror and the prospect of war in Iran, O’Donnell veered into the theory that World Trade Center 7, which fell hours after the Twin Towers, was possibly destroyed purposely by explosives.

"I do believe that it was the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel," O'Donnell said when questioned on whether she thought the government was behind the collapse of WTC 7. "I do believe that it defies physics for the World Trade Center tower 7, which collapsed in on itself -- it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. Miraculously, the first time in history steel was melted by fire," she said.

Later on Thursday, Bill O'Reilly said on his Fox News show that O'Donnell was "nutty" and "irresponsible," and that ABC should fire her for her remarks.

O'Donnell's 'View' co-host, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, who has been known to go head-to-head with a conservative counterpoint to Rosie's left-leaning opinions, listened as O'Donnell sold her case for a conspiracy theory. O'Donnell then asked: "to say that we don't know that it imploded ... is beyond ignorant. Look at the film, get a physics expert from Yale, from Harvard, pick the school. It defies reason. Imagine if somebody could convince you of that?"

Hasselbeck kept her cool, replying "If someone could sit here and prove that to me, I would open my mind to that."

O'Donnell's comments follow a recent blog post by O'Donnell dealing with the same subject.
    "In Tempore"

Forum Member
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

Rosie O'Donnell has a history of hypocrisy and hatred towards anyone in the country of a more conservative leaning.

Remember when she made her stand against WalMart, or was it K-Mart, and the selling of guns? It wasn't a week later HER body gaurd was in the news for carrying a concealed weapon...horrors it was a gun!! So it was okay for her to have the protection of a gun but not you and me to have the same protection.

This latest episode just shows how far she and the ultra left of Hollywood will go to discredit the government of this country. Please, the first time in history fire melted steel? What does she think caused the Twin Towers to collapse? It certainly wasn't the impact since the Towers withstood that, It was the intense heat of the burning jet fuel that weakened the structural steel.

My wife watches the View, but even she says when Rosie goes off on one of her tangents she turns the show OFF. If more women would seriously look at this man hating, country hating, witch for what she is they would do the same.

By the way...if anyone doesn't like my opinion....tough.

FyredUp

Forum Member

I think all those anti-depressants she takes are going to her head. Either that or all that hanging upside down has caused to much blood racing to the brain. Personally I think she's a whack job with a somewhat semi-serious mental condition.

Forum Member

If fire can't melt steel, then how the hell is it made???
    I am a complacent liability to the fire service

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoFF View Post
    If fire can't melt steel, then how the hell is it made???
    Hell, ask Rosie...Apparently she's the expert.
    Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
    IAFF Local 2339
    K of C 4th Degree
    "LEATHER FOREVER"
    Member I.A.C.O.J.
    http://www.tfdfire.com/
    "Fir na tine"

Forum Member

You know, I've listened to Glenn Beck over the last month or so start crusading against Rosie, and figured it was just his normal slightly exagerated theatrics.

I heard the audio of her comments on another show today (don't know what since I was dial flipping...).

She can't be exaggerated. She is that fracking stupid.

Forum Member

It seems that Rosie has seen that silly conspiracy documentary, which I believe is called "Loose Change." It explores the ridiculous theory that the U.S Government was behind 911 with the use of remote control commercial aircraft, missiles, and explosives. The woman? is an absolute moron.

Forum Member

I have, from day one, refused to believe that 9/11 was an inside job. No one thought that either of the twin towers would have come crashing down, but they did, and scientists have been able to determine that it was physically possible.

I see this in two different lights:

The Con: People will actually buy into Rosie's, whatever you want to call it, B.S. because she has such a wide audience.

The Pro: 6 years later, it is good that people are still talking about 9/11. It helps to remember, and know that we should continue our search for terrorist cells.
    "Yeah, but as I've always said, this country has A.D.D." - Denis Leary

http://www.lettertogop.com/

MembersZone Subscriber

Rosie is typical Hollywood. She is an uneducated hypocritical boor with a big mouth. She is a friggin' standup comedian, that's it. She sucked at hosting her own show. She sucked at publishing a magazine. She sucked at acting. She sucks as a poet (read her blog). Yet, because of those staggering qualifications, we are supposed to pay attention to what she has to say about a complicated building collapse that has been studied by some of this country's brightest sceintists who have reported in agonizing detail how the towers collapsed? Please.

This woman? is a caricature of herself...a fat angry lesbian.

MembersZone Subscriber

Rosie is a hypocritcal fat cow. I'm all for op ed radio and tv shows and discussing things but have a little factual background about your topic or have someone there with the facts or technical info to be able to dispute your claim.

I also have seen clips of her rants and of all of them I thought the one where she lectured Elisabeth (who's a hottie) about her views and that they were that way because she was "young and wrong" was extremely hypocritical from someone whom is openly a lesbian and wants people to be tolerant of her lifestyle choices but then turns and tells someone else that their views are "wrong." How about being a little "tolerant" of someone else's there fatso.

MembersZone Subscriber

Rosie is nothing but a huge fat cow. Watch her interview with Tom Selleck from 1999.

Tom was blasted without having any warning from her and while he defended himself very well on his NRA stance, she would keep cutting him off. Yet, I would bet she wants all of her bodyguards to have guns and such for her safety.... yet she doesnt want the American people to have them.

Forum Member

Default Why slander cows!

I was always taught that if I didn’t have anything good to say about someone then to say noting but there are a half dozen people in this world that I just have to forget this wisdom and speak out against. Fat Rosie is one of those people. Just hearing her name causes my blood pressure to raise and boil.

And calling her a cow is just not fair to cows. I’d rather watch a cow standing in a pasture for hours doing what cows do than Rosie for a minute. She’s a fat mouthy stupid………….

Forum Member

Rosie's blabbering about 9/11 conspiracies is akin to Newt Gingrich lecturing about ethics or marital fidelity.

All of you should do yourselves a favor and give them both all the attention they deserve.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    All of you should do yourselves a favor and give them both all the attention they deserve.
    which, in my opinion about rosie (which is becomming a fact), is:
    NONE
    First in, Last out, nobody left behind.....

MembersZone Subscriber

Unfortunately, the ignorant cow has a big viewership, and they will follow her diluded thoughts on the topic.

The sad thing about this whole conspiracy theory BS is that is can all be explained by what should be third grade science. There are altogether a lot of dumb amd confused people out there who need to take a building construction, fire behavior, and science class to understand this BS.

The go take a friggin class on photography, so you can give up on the "moon landing was faked" conspiracy too.

This crap isn't going to go away as long as there are dumb celebrities who can be fooled by shiny things, and the old "got your nose" trick.

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Forum Member

Nah SC...

Rosie's a ranting idiot.

Newt's a unashamed hypocrite...but at least he has a clue about ethics and marital fidelity and conducting ones self with a lack thereof

MembersZone Subscriber

Here's a good one for the conspiracy nuts in the room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Wittmer
    Firehouse.com Guest

It's not even the melting of steel that is the immediate danger in a structure fire. Well before the melting point is reached the steel expands, putting great stress on the connections and creating instablility in the structure.
    Now what would happen if a real expert offered to go onto her show like she insisted to straighten her out?
    Donald Trump was right about this pig.

Dispatch Dweller
    On the way to the station. Really. It's 12 kilometers away and there's traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie O'Donnell View Post
    "It is impossible for a building to fall the way [WTC 7] fell without explosives being involved."
    I continue to be amazed every day by the number of people who are experts in fire science, demolition, building construction, airframe design, etc., who are working completely unrelated jobs, like self-important talk show host, conspiracy theorist-slash-unemployed-basement-dwelling-kid, and so on. Who knew we had such genius floating around unused in the general populace? :roll:

What don't people understand about how WTC 7 having burned unchecked through all 47 floors for hours on end makes it an unusual case?

I feel for those of you who are closer to this than I am (i.e. FDNY'ers, and the others who went to Ground Zero and the Pentagon). Every time I see one of these Loose Screws (or whatever the title is) crackpots spreading their nonsense across the web, I feel like they're gut-punching all those who had to directly deal with that day, and directly insulting everyone involved or related to those involved as a whole.
    --jay.

Forum Member

Thanks Kevin. People like Rosie O'Donnell dont want to hear from people like you. It would cause them to face reality instead of advancing their own personal agendas. Your service to your Brothers and our country will never be forgotten or taken for granted by the vast majority of Americans. I dont give two ****s about Rosie O'Donnell. Her opinions mean nothing to me. On the bright side, this may shut her fat trap up. Albeit only on that lame show but some of these stupid people that swallow her brine may finally wise up amd figure out what a fraud she really is.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

MembersZone Subscriber

FDNY911GOLF -

Thank you for your information. It goes to show that the FDNY brothers are some of the best and bravest in the country.

I wish Rosies producers would either shut her BIG FAT MOUTH up or bring on some experts and FF's that were there to give the true events of what occured on that day. But I am sure that will happen about the same time that the real Easter Bunny shows up to deliver all of the goodies.

Again, Thanks

T.J.

Forum Member

Forgive me, but I am about to paraphrase a line from "Backdraft"...

I believe that Rosie has "seen her career dissipation light go into overdrive" and made that outlandish statement in an attempt to boost ratings for the View, henceforth, keeping her job on the show.

I met Kevin O'Brien on Tuesday... he was at my firehouse dropping off info about the FDNY 911 Golf outing. He is the real deal.

I would love to see him point/counterpoint her about WTC 7... but then, it would be a battle of wits with an unarmed and uniformed opponent!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
    Rosie is typical Hollywood. She is an uneducated hypocritical boor with a big mouth. She is a friggin' standup comedian, that's it. She sucked at hosting her own show. She sucked at publishing a magazine. She sucked at acting. She sucks as a poet (read her blog). Yet, because of those staggering qualifications, we are supposed to pay attention to what she has to say about a complicated building collapse that has been studied by some of this country's brightest sceintists who have reported in agonizing detail how the towers collapsed? Please.

This woman? is a caricature of herself...a fat angry lesbian.

I would like to suck myself to her tax bracket.

But I wouldnt lose any sleep if I hear she hit a tree tonight and ckoked on her own blood and died.
    Fortune does not change men; it unmasks them.

The grass ain't greener, the wine ain't sweeter!! Either side of the hill.

IACOJ PROUD

Forum Member

I would like to suck myself to her tax bracket.

You're the wrong sex to that in this instance, Rough.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    I believe that Rosie has "seen her career dissipation light go into overdrive" and made that outlandish statement in an attempt to boost ratings for the View, henceforth, keeping her job on the show.
    Sort of how I think of Ann Coulter.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    I met Kevin O'Brien on Tuesday... he was at my firehouse dropping off info about the FDNY 911 Golf outing. He is the real deal.
    Outstanding post and testimonial by Kevin regarding WTC 7.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last

Thread Information