Forum Member

Default Rescue Me Season 4.....starts June 12th.

I just recently got the FX channel and last night they announced that Rescue Me will be starting up again on June 12th. That gives me time to rent the first three seasons and catch up.
    http://forums.firehouse.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1  81526&dateline=1193075762

Forum Member

Pardon me sir, but we're over here... http://forums.firehouse.com/showthre...=Rescue+Season
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

Dangit.
    http://forums.firehouse.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1  81526&dateline=1193075762

MembersZone Subscriber

Who is the guy that died in 9/11 , Tommy's cousin? Is he still around?
    Slop sink, Flags and pump 150
    Getting there is half the fun

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Paddiegrunt View Post
    Who is the guy that died in 9/11 , Tommy's cousin? Is he still around?
    Tommy's cousin(Sheila's Ex) died at the WTC on 9/11. He still comes around, but at a ghost that only Tommy can see.

Forum Member

Well, Rescue Me starts tonight! Can't wait.

I wonder if Jimmy will come back to Tommy as a ghost? Can't wait to see how Tommy and Shelia get out of that fire...

Well who else is going to be watching tonight?

MembersZone Subscriber

Rescue Me party tonight. Bunch of guys from work are getting togethor for it and BBQing
    FOOLS
    RFB-KTF-DTRT

MembersZone Subscriber

I'd rather **** gasoline on an open flame then watch Denis Leary

Forum Member

I am very pumped that season 4 starts tonight. I was watching some previews for this up coming season. It showed that Janet already had her baby. I am curious to say how much time they are passing by from season 3 to season 4, and what all has already happened.

Good thing's happening

Wow What A Show....i Love It!!!!

Forum Member

I missed the first 10 minutes or so, maybe someone can fill me in...Did they say whether the baby was Tommy's or his brothers? and who was the girl with the purple dress trying to get him to take her to dinner?

Very good first episode though
    NJ FFII/EMT-B

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytallica45 View Post
    I missed the first 10 minutes or so, maybe someone can fill me in...Did they say whether the baby was Tommy's or his brothers? and who was the girl with the purple dress trying to get him to take her to dinner?

Very good first episode though
    mostly the first ten minutes was the previous episode of the fire. I'm not to sure if they said anything bout the baby. And The lady in the purple dress was the one who saved him from the fire
    Ryan

I.A.C.O.J. Probie

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Lets not forget those lost on 9-11-01

MembersZone Subscriber

Cool Great Episode.......

Great 1st episode........

Hope Mr. Leary keeps it up like this all season long....... OMG, the part where the Rookie takes the 2 by 4 to the nuts and then the stove or whatever it was smashes the cat...... OMG...... I almost fell outta my chair.......

Looks to be another great season.

Stay safe and have fun...... Brothers/Sisters........
    "Be LOUD, Be PROUD..... It just might save your can someday when goin' through an intersection!!!!!"

Life on the Truck (Quint) is good.....

Eat til you're sleepy..... Sleep til you're hungry..... And repeat.....

Forum Member

As usual the show was great. Was a little confused in the beginning about the whole time passage.

I'm not sure how much time has passed. I mean, Janet had the baby, but it seems like only a couple weeks after the fire because they're still questioning Tommy on what happened (I think they said 3 weeks ago at one point, but I may be wrong). Yet, the fire was in summer, and in this episode it's snowing.... So if anyone can clear this up, please do.

Forum Member

i went to FX at 10pm tonight and it wasnt even on? what the heck. It showed a 5 second snippet and said rescue me, next weds. am i losing it or was it not on tonight on the west coast?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by st42stephenAFT View Post
    As usual the show was great. Was a little confused in the beginning about the whole time passage.

I'm not sure how much time has passed. I mean, Janet had the baby, but it seems like only a couple weeks after the fire because they're still questioning Tommy on what happened (I think they said 3 weeks ago at one point, but I may be wrong). Yet, the fire was in summer, and in this episode it's snowing.... So if anyone can clear this up, please do.

Remember, each time that they showed Tommy being questioned it was when he was dreaming or asleep. Like it ended the one time at the beginning with him getting slapped and he woke up to the baby crying. The second time he was fighting with his cousin as they were whispering then the girl who saved him woke him up. Later on in the show his cousin told him how he kept changing his story so it shows he probably has gone to the lawyers a few times, it makes it hard to follow how mcuh time has passed though.

My big question though is at the end, was it Sheila alive or Sheila's ghost that Tommy is seeing? I can't decide because it seems like something Tommy would do to try getting the insurance money...but he was drugged and everything by Sheila when the house was on fire so my thoughts are it was her Ghost he was seeing.

And lastly, I really hope Garity cuts his hair it looks awful the way it is and was bugging me when he was on screen.

Forum Member

No It was on at 10 o clock pst. And because Of that show I am now doing my homework at 1 in the bloody morning. Gotta love my edumacation! Why a 2x4 do they not have any decency.
    "...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother;..." - King Henry V - Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    It's not the brightest thing to come into a topic and try to provoke a bunch of guys/gals with more time on the firehouse crapper than you do in the firehouse.
    "crispitycrunchitypeanutbutter y t0ast" - DFurtman

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by brk2733 View Post
    And lastly, I really hope Garity cuts his hair it looks awful the way it is and was bugging me when he was on screen.
    I totally agree, it bugged the hell out of me.

Thread Information