Just found this site and still exploring. Wanted to tell ALL emergancy personal, Keep up the great work. There are people out here that do look up to you and back you 100%. Nothing ******es more than to see a person desrespecting and talking down to emergancy personal. If we all treated each other the way we would want to be treated, this world would be a better place. But we do not live in a perfect world. One short story, I promise I wont keep everybody long. My landlord had hired somebody to reshingle the house and the attached garage. My neighbor had told me that they were using tar and a blow torche to seal the shingles connecting the house to the garage, well they weren't paying attention to what they were doing and somehow caused a spark, it fell between the house and garage which started a fire. The whole time I was I was I was in the house with my then 1 1\2 yr old son. I was washing clothes and he was upstairs taking a nap. I had went upstairs to gather my son's clothes when I smelled a strange smell. I started looking around and the smell got stronger. I knew then it was burning wood. I went downstairs and went into the garage, that's when I saw the smoke. I ran as fast as I could back upstairs to grab my son. By the time I got to the top of the steps, I could barely see in front of me. My son was crying and coughing, I ran in my bedroon, grabed him and ran out of the house. When I got outside and around to the side of the house, I looked up and there were flames shooting out of my son's bedroom window. My nieghbor was already on the phone with 911. The firemen were there within a matter of seconds. I thank God that we got without being hurt, and I thank the firemen for getting there so fast. Because they did get there in the time they did, we had no damage to our belongings. I will never forget that day, cause it was on my oldest son's 5th birthday. It turned out that the guys doing the work on the house did not have any insurance. Just wanted to share that story, and truely say "Thank You" to all firemen, EMT's and police. The all showed up that day, they are the greatest. Thank you too ALL!!!!!!!!