Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default Who do you see as?

Let me start by saying I'm not a very political guy.

Who do you think we should keep our eyes on as far as a possible president,
    Which one is pro-fire????

Keep in mind this is not the only criteria I use for selecting, but it is relevant to this site.

I also know its early but I don't see an overwhelming front runner for me to select. So I want to kep my eyes peeled.
    If I'm not here I'm on http://ctfire-ems.com/indexc.php

MembersZone Subscriber

Being pro-fire service is no longer a necessary requirement. It has been superseded by more important matters, such as being able to keep this country from collapsing economically under the weight of carrying on two (probably soon three or four) wars with fading international support nor any clear end in sight while vaporizing mind-boggling amounts of cash at a futile attempt to secure our borders and airports and metropolitan areas against every kind of bad thing that can be thought up.

We can't continue to afford this indefinitely. We won the Cold War in part by collapsing the Soviet economy in an arms race. Don't think for a second that Abuhraim the Zealot hasn't picked up on that.

If the economy collapses, we'll have bigger problems than worrying about if the President supports fire departments.
    You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
    IACOJ Power Company Liason
    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
    and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

MembersZone Subscriber

Thats Great Hoser, BIG HELP How about reading & comprehending the statements and answering the question.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by osfd100 View Post
    Thats Great Hoser, BIG HELP How about reading & comprehending the statements and answering the question.
    OK, sorry. You asked two questions. I reacted strongly to one of the questions and inadvertantly hijacked the thread. I'll try again.
    Who do you think we should keep our eyes on as far as a possible president,
    Not sure you really want my own personal opinion any more. Disregarding my own opinions or desires, I think Obama is a lock unless some really interesting dirt on him is found.
    Which one is pro-fire????
    I personally have not heard a thing from any candidate making them notably pro-fire, but the rumblings seem to disfavor Giuliani in this regard.

Was that better?
    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
    and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

MembersZone Subscriber

Much better. Sorry for Barking

I think its sad times for us (Americans in General) that there is no clear front runner or politician that most of us can trust or have confidence in.

MembersZone Subscriber

Well, I absented myself from here quite some time ago... but I am back because I wanted to see if I get a medal for correctly predicting the outcome of the Presidential Election a full 19 months in advance - back when there were 20 or so candidates - as well as the USA's economic collapse.....

Probably not. I picked the wrong reason for the collapse.

Cheers.

Thread Information