Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    You flatter yourself if you believe any of the crap you or any other conservative spews affects me emotionally. Given your constant restating of untruths I would have to say you're the angry one. And the best part is your anger has no basis in anything factual. How's that for irony?

Nice try. And don't worry about my being able to relax, from my back porch I stare at the setting sun as it disappears over the horizon known as the Pacific Ocean.....daily. Do you?
    For now, some day that beach front is going to move somewhere near Arizona, then what. We need to shore up that shoreline and stop worrying about global warming. At least work on something you might be able to do something about.

Banned

Here is a real funny statement from our beloved Hillary found in the local newspaper

She was addressing about 1000 people in a high school gym in New Hampshire. A young woman form NY was asking if she had read the 92 page intelligence document prior to her 2002 vote to authorize the war.

"I was thoroughly briefed on it. I was briefed on it," Clinton said repeatedly as the woman tried to interrupt her. I think it's such a difficult thing to go back in time and say what everyone was thinking."
    "What I will say is I believed that what we were doing was giving the president the authority to put inspectors in Iraq. That's what we were told privately. That what we were told publicly."

Either this woman is a complete liar or she is a total idiot. Every Joe around knew they were voting to authorize the war.

Forum Member

Hey,if you got four legged deer and fox walking by your porch or bedroom: Trust me the two legged kind will come.Bikinis or no.Something about women and critters,they just seem to attract each other.Excepting of course on the left coast.But sands not for everyone.Or asphalt.Do the world a favor and fire Hillary today. T.C.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    For now, some day that beach front is going to move somewhere near Arizona, then what. We need to shore up that shoreline and stop worrying about global warming. At least work on something you might be able to do something about.
    If it happens, it will be long after I'm gone.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by RFxplr326 View Post
    Like I needed another reason NOT to eat at KFC.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue101 View Post
    Hey,if you got four legged deer and fox walking by your porch or bedroom: Trust me the two legged kind will come.Bikinis or no.Something about women and critters,they just seem to attract each other.Excepting of course on the left coast.But sands not for everyone.Or asphalt.Do the world a favor and fire Hillary today. T.C.
    I guess I have a different concept of wildlife. Especially in the warmer times of the year.

the 4-1-4

I stare at the setting sun as it disappears over the horizon known as the Pacific Ocean.....daily. Do you?
    Yeah, but how does that compare to a sunrise over a poop-filled Great Lake, when the high temp for the day will be 10F.

he occasional wolf and many other types of wild life walk past your porch in very skimpy bathing suits or string bikinis?
    Hey now, itís not my fault that home is here; I think this makes me a victim. You didnít have to go and throw something like that in the mix. Very low!

Forum Member

Sc,reread the post.EXCEPTING the left coast,a lot of women have a thing for critters(4 legged).We have transplants or weekend residents who come up just to gaze at the wildlife.And most aren't too hard on the eyes and probably a little more low maintence than the eye candy you're used to.Ask me about a "hanging rack"sometime. T.C.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    Yeah, but how does that compare to a sunrise over a poop-filled Great Lake, when the high temp for the day will be 10F.
    Good point. It doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    Hey now, itís not my fault that home is here; I think this makes me a victim. You didnít have to go and throw something like that in the mix. Very low!
    Sorry. I'll try to be better next time.

Banned

I guess I have a different concept of wildlife. Especially in the warmer times of the year.
    So let me get this straight. As a liberal you have all of these great save the earth plans and don't kill the environment, yet you could care less about the wilderness and it's habitat.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    So let me get this straight. As a liberal you have all of these great save the earth plans and don't kill the environment, yet you could care less about the wilderness and it's habitat.
    You don't get out much, do you.

Banned

You don't get out much, do you.
    I get out a lot, I just prefer to stay on the RIGHT coast and not the LEFT

Thread Information