Thread: Surprised

Forum Member

Default Surprised

Maybe I'm wrong but there seems to be a lack of support from Juniors, Cadets, Explorers for Chris Kangas. This is surprising because he represents us and by them (the federal government) not putting him on the wall it is a slap in the face to those of us who work hard and genuinely help on scene at incidents. However I could be biased because I am part of a department not 2 miles away from where Chris ran. Thanks for listening to my rant.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by tsff50 View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong but there seems to be a lack of support from Juniors, Cadets, Explorers for Chris Kangas. This is surprising because he represents us and by them (the federal government) not putting him on the wall it is a slap in the face to those of us who work hard and genuinely help on scene at incidents. However I could be biased because I am part of a department not 2 miles away from where Chris ran. Thanks for listening to my rant.
    Or, some people refuse to get involved in the pointless banter between people. I for one have an opinion, but have no desire to publicize it here because I'm not into the chest banging and yelling matches. I will and have discussed it with members of these forums that are good friends of mine.

Also, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a slap in the face, but to each his own.

That is all I will say.

Have a good day.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

Wink

I'm glad you've discussed it with you're friends and glad you have an opinion.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by RFRDxplorer View Post
    Or, some people refuse to get involved in the pointless banter between people. I for one have an opinion, but have no desire to publicize it here because I'm not into the chest banging and yelling matches. I will and have discussed it with members of these forums that are good friends of mine.

Also, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a slap in the face, but to each his own.

That is all I will say.

Have a good day.
    Although I'm one for chest banging and yelling matches I'm in the same boat as you. This is a bit of a touchy subject and I'm just gonna stay out of er
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

I'm not trying to get in a yelling match or bang my chest. I'm just biased because I grew up a mile or two away and we work closely with thier department. I just feel strongly about it.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ndvfdff33 View Post
    Although I'm one for chest banging and yelling matches I'm in the same boat as you.
    So am I, I love getting into arguments and getting people ****ed cause I'm too stubborn to give up, but over this subject and on the internet........ya, I think I'll stay away.
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

So am I, I love getting into arguments and getting people ****ed cause I'm too stubborn to give up

Damn you sound like a carbon copy of me. We could do some serious damage.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Damn you sound like a carbon copy of me. We could do some serious damage.
    Bash brothers?

Haha, I was thinking along the lines of Mighty Ducks, since I don't want to be known as a doped up has been baseball player

Besides, the mighty ducks are the $hit!

QuackQuackQuackQuack...........

Forum Member

Bash brothers?

Haha, I was thinking along the lines of Mighty Ducks, since I don't want to be known as a doped up has been baseball player

Besides, the mighty ducks are the $hit!

QuackQuackQuackQuack...........
    Bash brothers sounds like fun. Mighty Ducks trurly kick some serious ***

Ryan

Forum Member

Bash brothers sounds like fun. Mighty Ducks trurly kick some serious ***
    Bash brothers it is then!

And the Mighty Ducks definatly do kick some serious ***.

Forum Member

And the Mighty Ducks definatly do kick some serious ***.

The first Mighty Ducks though for sure. They were by far the best.

Ryan

Forum Member

The first Mighty Ducks though for sure. They were by far the best.
    Dude, we are carbon copies.............you know what they say.......Great minds think alike!

Forum Member

We are carbon copies.............you know what they say.......Great minds think alike!
    For sure brother. Forrrrrrr sureeeeeeeee

We totally high jacked this thread too. Kinda funny

Ryan

Forum Member

Canada could destory the mighty ducks. Just thought I would let you know. You could say that Canada would go "hunting".

Forum Member

Thumbs up

Browsing around and found this thread and a few thing stood out to me.

1. If there was not suppourt for you guys out there you would not be here.

2. You ARE NOT Firefighters, you are Fire Explorers, JR. Firefighters, Cadets, and so on.

3. I do not see why the the Maryland Jr, Cadet, Explorer what ever, name could not be on the Wall, as a fallen Jr. Firefighter, Cadet, Or explorer.

4. This thread maybe the new Mighty ducks thread, but I do belive that if you have a opinion on something, Its worth stating, and if it leads to a fight, then its worth fighting for. If you never stand up for your thoughts, opinions or actions, you become less of a person, by letting every one else walk over you.

Just my 2 Cents....Take it how you want it and to each there own.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhacker View Post
    If you never stand up for your thoughts, opinions or actions, you become less of a person, by letting every one else walk over you.
    I am no less of a person just because I refuse to get in a pointless argument over the internet. TRUST ME. I will live to see another day and quite frankly, this issue probably will not cross my mind in during that day unless I log on here.

Canada ain't gonna be hunting any mighty ducks if I have anything to say about it! Besides, I think that would be reason for war, we would just invade.

MembersZone Subscriber

Been done....I am assuming you are to young to remember. But, back in the early 90's when Jose Conseco and Mark McGuire were on the Oakland A's, they bang forearms after either hit a homerun. Of course you could remember it, and that's why you are using.

On the subject...it will beaten to death in these forums.....
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

IACOJ

"Criticism is prejudice made plausible."
    - H. L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by WaterbryVTfire View Post
    Been done....I am assuming you are to young to remember. But, back in the early 90's when Jose Conseco and Mark McGuire were on the Oakland A's, they bang forearms after either hit a homerun. Of course you could remember it, and that's why you are using.
    Yup I know what youre talking about.

See below.

I was thinking along the lines of Mighty Ducks, since I don't want to be known as a doped up has been baseball player

Forum Member

Canada ain't gonna be hunting any mighty ducks if I have anything to say about it! Besides, I think that would be reason for war, we would just invade.
    We'd just have to go north. You yanks would never be able to touch us. It would be too cold.

I think Sid Crosby could destroy the Mighty Ducks. ON HIS OWN. HAHA. Oh wait all you'd have too do to him is slash em or somethin and he'd go down crying. Frickin baby

Serious though the Mighty Ducks do rule

Ryan

Forum Member

We'd just have to go north. You yanks would never be able to touch us. It would be too cold.

I think Sid Crosby could destroy the Mighty Ducks. ON HIS OWN. HAHA. Oh wait all you'd have too do to him is slash em or somethin and he'd go down crying. Frickin baby

Serious though the Mighty Ducks do rule
    That's where we come in ..............the enforcers.

It also doesn't hurt that our goalie is so fat that he leaves no room between the pipes for even Jesus himself to score.

No wonder they are good, they got a fat goalie and the flying V.

'Nuff Said!

Forum Member

That's where we come in ..............the enforcers.

It also doesn't hurt that our goalie is so fat that he leaves no room between the pipes for even Jesus himself to score.

No wonder they are good, they got a fat goalie and the flying V.

'Nuff Said!

Not too mention the fact they have Emilio Estevez as a coach. Who better than him. And Averman leading the offensive side of things

Ryan

Forum Member

Not too mention the fact they have Emilio Estevez as a coach. Who better than him. And Averman leading the offensive side of things
    Hell ya and Charlie Conway is just a solid all around player. I can see the Ducks goin all the way this year.

On a different note considering the mention of Emilo Estevez, the theme of our prom next weekend is "A Knight At The Roxbury" (we are the Knights).

*So anyways, I was standing there waiting to use the pay phone.

-Yeah, he was, seriously.

*And this guy who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat like this.

-And who do you think that guy was?

*Emilio Estevez.

-The Mighty Duck man, I swear to God, I was there.

*Of course you were, you were the one who yelled the Breakfast Clubber's name.

-I was like, "Emilio!!!!!!!!!"

Forum Member

Hell ya and Charlie Conway is just a solid all around player. I can see the Ducks goin all the way this year.

On a different note considering the mention of Emilo Estevez, the theme of our prom next weekend is "A Knight At The Roxbury" (we are the Knights).

*So anyways, I was standing there waiting to use the pay phone.

-Yeah, he was, seriously.

*And this guy who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat like this.

-And who do you think that guy was?

*Emilio Estevez.

-The Mighty Duck man, I swear to God, I was there.

*Of course you were, you were the one who yelled the Breakfast Clubber's name.

-I was like, "Emilio!!!!!!!!!"

BWAHAHAHA

Best movie of all time right there! Thank god for Richard Grieco smashing into them with his Lambo, otherwise they would never have gotten into the Roxbury too completely woo the women of that club

Well maybe best movie was a little over the top, but good none the less

Ryan

Forum Member

Well maybe best movie was a little over the top, but good none the less
    Agreed.

And I think it can also be agreed that we have successfully hijacked this thread.

WOO HOO!

Forum Member

Agreed.

And I think it can also be agreed that we have successfully hijacked this thread.

WOO HOO!
    We sure as frig have hijacked it. Too no end

Ryan

Thread Information