Forum Member

Default Before I go any further...

In previous years, we've put in for trucks, we're getting the message on the DJ's that we didn't score well enough to reach peer review.

I'm going again for it this year but I want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong. Why would I continually be getting that message?

Low budget (30K/yr) low call vol (35/yr) 40 yo engine, etc. isn't that a dept that needs a pumper?

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by HBFD819 View Post
    In previous years, we've put in for trucks, we're getting the message on the DJ's that we didn't score well enough to reach peer review.

I'm going again for it this year but I want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong. Why would I continually be getting that message?

Low budget (30K/yr) low call vol (35/yr) 40 yo engine, etc. isn't that a dept that needs a pumper?
    A lot more to it than just that. Would have to have more information. Contact me offline ( look at profile) and I will try to see what is up there for you.
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

FH Mag/.com Contributor

It's not about the truck you're replacing, it's fleet age, call volume, population, etc.

Thread Information