Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default Courses/Aceamy near St. Charles, MO

Fellas,

I am trying to find certification courses needed to begin the application process for a firefighter, but after contacting St Charles Community college and a few technical schools, it seems no one is offering anything.

Keeping in mind that I am 28 and not eligible for post high-school courses, do you have any pointers on where or how to enroll in theses needed courses?

Thanks in advance.

Forum Member

st charles does have an academy. contact local fire depts. some depts let you volunteer there and they will send you through the academy. lake st louis, ofallon, and wentzville will. contact anyone of these and they should be able to help you out. get your emt certs first.

Default certification course

i took a cpr and first aid class in st. peters by a company called respondright. it was really interesting and i felt that all the instructors really knew their stuff. from what i understand, all the instructors at respondright are firefighter/paramedics. i found them on line at respondright.com

Default schools/ emt certs

Quote Originally Posted by matpal View Post
    Fellas,

I am trying to find certification courses needed to begin the application process for a firefighter, but after contacting St Charles Community college and a few technical schools, it seems no one is offering anything.

Keeping in mind that I am 28 and not eligible for post high-school courses, do you have any pointers on where or how to enroll in theses needed courses?

Thanks in advance.
    Im in the same boat you are i spent alot of time onine and found a couple schools to choose from, sanford-brown has one, flo valley and forest park cc also have them. Its set up as a 14 hr course split up just get on the stlcc website and look in the class schedules theyre pretty easy to find.

Permanently Removed

peters by a company called respondright. it was really interesting and i felt that all the instructors really knew their stuff. from what i understand, all the instructors at respondright are firefighter/paramedics.
    ---------------------------------
    cissp certification training mcp test

Thread Information