Forum Member

You won't be going to 4 fires when you are at the ER on that Crap Wagon in a few years!!!!! Just kidding. Woodys Pizza didn't burn did it! Where will I eat? Or Mays City! Gots ta get my Liquor!

My Dad at MSSU.....man that one is a new one on me lol. There might be someone else out there with that name. My Dad is an exec with a certain public utlity to go unnamed lol. I don;t know of him ever being at Southern.....hmm....it's possible. He's an accountant / CFO type.....not really into Engineering. However, I "act" an an "Engineer" when one is on vacation at the firehouse lol.

It is fairly quite here, man the IL one is always full. Flatlanders.

Dod is from up here, Catch where do you hail from?

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by FHandz15 View Post
    You won't be going to 4 fires when you are at the ER on that Crap Wagon in a few years!!!!! Just kidding. Woodys Pizza didn't burn did it! Where will I eat? Or Mays City! Gots ta get my Liquor!

My Dad at MSSU.....man that one is a new one on me lol. There might be someone else out there with that name. My Dad is an exec with a certain public utlity to go unnamed lol. I don;t know of him ever being at Southern.....hmm....it's possible. He's an accountant / CFO type.....not really into Engineering. However, I "act" an an "Engineer" when one is on vacation at the firehouse lol.

It is fairly quite here, man the IL one is always full. Flatlanders.

Dod is from up here, Catch where do you hail from?
    My bad, Aaron must have gotten him mixed up with another man of the same last name. LOL That's about how it works, isn't it. I mentioned my old adviser's name was Knapp and he thought it was your dad. Of course, he's Irish, so he was probalby half drunk at the time.

Yeah, I wouldn't mention a public utility's name either. They're still mud after that little storm in January.

I'm born and raised in the thriving metropolis of Purdy. Still living there and driving to Joplin every third day. I tried to con DODGood into moving down here and joining our vollie department, but apparently his fiance is too city to move to where the hoot owls breed the chickens.

Forum Member

Yeah the county is hard to get on for sure. I Used to hang out around ladues fire dept a little when i was a youngster. My dad delivers mail in ladue so he hangs out at there station sometimes. Yeah my brother always told me alot of the guys he played hockey with were firefighters. My hold up was i didnt want to go through another academy and have to get my medic license. I just wanted to work. You worked for christian? atleast you didnt work at abbott. Well I hate to say it but i will not be at station 1 anymore. i got moved to 3 as a swing ff. now you just need to go to creve couer. They are still the top payed there correct? You live in st Charles? I still have family all around there. They keep trying to get me to come back. You ever go to trailhead down there?

Forum Member

Yeah I live right off First Capitol by Lindenwood. Trailhead is my third home lol. I love that place.

I ran a Metro Bus accident in Ladue last week, we see those guys once in a while. That is a pretty good place to work, their pay jumped up alot a few years back.

Purdy huh 22? Never been thru there. That drive isn't too bad is it. You guys like the 1 on 2 off or would you rather do the XOXOXOOOO we do up here?

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by FHandz15 View Post
    Yeah I live right off First Capitol by Lindenwood. Trailhead is my third home lol. I love that place.

I ran a Metro Bus accident in Ladue last week, we see those guys once in a while. That is a pretty good place to work, their pay jumped up alot a few years back.

Purdy huh 22? Never been thru there. That drive isn't too bad is it. You guys like the 1 on 2 off or would you rather do the XOXOXOOOO we do up here?
    It's not a bad drive. Purdy's just south of Monett, so I run 37 up through Sarcoxie and to the I/S. It's a little less than an hour and like you say, only 1 out of 3 days.

Forum Member

Talking bump

Thought I would bump this post back to life as it's still relative to many.

Forum Member

Its a joke is what it is..and a money maker

Thread Information