As a member I get free service for referring people so I thought I'd post my discount code here as a way to help people out and accrue free service for myself.

They have over 900 jobs listed as of today.

Here's the flyer and information below.

In this highly competitive job market you need a service you can rely on. FireRecruit.com has been dedicated to helping its members achieve their career goals for over 12 years. Weve helped thousands of Firefighter candidates and Fire Service Professionals over the last decade and we can help you. With the most comprehensive Fire Service job postings throughout the nation you can count on FireRecruit.com for all you recruitment information needs. Tired of receiving information late, or not at all? Well provide you with the most complete and up to date information available. Dont miss another testing opportunity. Sign up today at www.FireRecruit.com using the discount code and referral name on this flyer and receive FREE service. When you activate a monthly membership your second month is FREE. When you activate an annual membership you will receive 14 months of service for the price of 12. This offer is only valid for new members using the discount code and referral name below.

Referred by: Tracey

Discount code: 7176