MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up Helmet and Boot Raffle

The Walbridge-Lake Firefighters Assoc. is holding a raffle to raise money to buy commercial exercation equipment to donate to the Lake Twp. Fire Dept. We are trying to buy the large Genisis cutters and spredders plus high expantion lift bags and any thing else to make us fitted for commercial exercation. So we are raffling a Cairns Leather Traditional New Yorker, another Cairns helmet, and a pair of Thorogood boots. The winner will have his or her choice of color for the helmet, and of coarse the proper size of boot. Tickets are $5 or 6 for $20. The winners of the helmets and boots will be anoucned October 13th at Lake Twp. #1 in Walbridge at a fish fry. If anyone is interested in tickets please call the station at 419-666-0080 or you can email me at mkamann@woh.rr.com. The Walbridge-Lake Firefighters Assoc would appreciate your support.

Thanks,
    Lt. Kamann

Forum Member

Matt.............got the flyer ..............will post it .................how come you all hafta raise the cash ? Any help from the bean counter ?
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Matt, I haven't seen a flyer yet, but if you send me one I will post it. I'm sure some people will be buying some........
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Brian...............I have a copy I can pass along to you............also if I didnt say so before I am in for tics !
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

I will definately be buying a few tickets, I will either get the flyer from Josh or Brian or just find it up at the station.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up thanks

Thanks all for the support and interest. The reason we are trying to raise the $$ and donate the equipment to the dept. is for the dept has a lot of catching up to do with other equipment and can not afford exercation equipment. We are in desperate need of a real heavy rescue, turnout gear, a new ladder, and major repairs to Lake Twp. #1. To ease the cost to the tax payers and to prevent a new levy(for we all know how those are going) we decided to take 10,000 out of our association money and raise the rest and try to get donations. The Dept covers two large rail yards, turnpike, 795, I280, and a few large commercial buisness. These commercial tools are a must to support our community. Again thanks all for the support.

Forum Member

I got the flyer from Josh the other day.

Glad to help!
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

If anybody has a PDF copy of the flyer they want to send to me, private message me so that I can give you my e-mail address. Thanks.

Forum Member

Lt. Kamann,
    I was the explorer at Sta. 1 today...
    (just for *****s and giggles)Don't you dang township guys know how to knock? You come in and raid our 'lunch deciding time' for this?? Unbelievable!

Good luck on the sales... and the new(used) rescue truck .
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

MembersZone Subscriber

We are still selling tickets for the helmets and boots for all those who are interested. The raffle is going to be next month so please let me know if you would like some.

Thread Information