Forum Member

Either it has been so long since Tommy has had sex when not drunk, or he needs to go get the little blue pill. But either way the brother needs some serious help.

Yeah I think the boyfriend is bi

MembersZone Subscriber

I can't beleive that noone has mentioned Tommy's "brave" speech about Chief Jerry.
    I.A.C.O.J. "The Cork"

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by pvfire424 View Post
    I can't beleive that noone has mentioned Tommy's "brave" speech about Chief Jerry.
    I know that was awesome
    FOOLS
    RFB-KTF-DTRT

Forum Member

I think Shelia's boyfriend is using her to get to Tommy. He's definately Bi, if not gay.

As for Tommy's bravery speech, it was good. But I was a little confused because I thought he was agreeing that he was a coward at first... threw me for a little loop. Also, interesting how the guy filling out the paperwork when Jerry was found put down (it escaped me) failure instead of suicide. Will be interesting to see how that plays out into everything.

And Janet.... yea, not gunna go there Let's just say... that's in my spank bank now

I liked the part with the marriage counselor. That was entertaining. The story is ****ed up, and it was funny that he thought it was a joke. Haha...

Forum Member

This episode was so good, it made up for some of the lackluster ones earlier on. Tommy's brave speech was awesome, but not quite as awesome as janets...business end.

Shiela is a whack job, it looked like in the trailer for next week that she wants to kidnap the baby? And now Janet is saying its over between her and tommy...

And as hot as janet is, that Nina chick (jennifer esposito) is hotter, imo. I would tottally be all over that if i was tommy. poor guy is surrounded by beautiful women and he can't get enough pressure in his hose...maybe its all a nightmare? haha

TFD2008
    Firehouse.com Guest

Yeah atleast this past episode they had a 10 minute fire scene. Last episode didnt have any calls on it.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by adamkhalil View Post
    This episode was so good, it made up for some of the lackluster ones earlier on. Tommy's brave speech was awesome, but not quite as awesome as janets...business end.

Shiela is a whack job, it looked like in the trailer for next week that she wants to kidnap the baby? And now Janet is saying its over between her and tommy...

And as hot as janet is, that Nina chick (jennifer esposito) is hotter, imo. I would tottally be all over that if i was tommy. poor guy is surrounded by beautiful women and he can't get enough pressure in his hose...maybe its all a nightmare? haha
    That was what we were saying during this past week's episode. Shiela and her boyfriend are both wack jobs.

TFD2008
    Firehouse.com Guest

the vollie is a hottie!

Forum Member

Rescue Me sucks.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Forum Member

Didn't see next weeks trailer.....DVR Kicked off before it could be recorded. - Yeah Janet has a nice pooper. And the Vollie ? She's a little on the yummy side as well ~ I see no need for a little blue pill with those two......I could only wish for Tommy's luck.

The show really isn't that bad....and keeps you looking for answers from week to week. Anybody have info about next week ?

Forum Member

If I remember correctly, the previews for the next episode were filled with things that already happened, which struck me as weird. A good part of the trailer was past events. Unless I'm remembering something else.

But what I do remember is Janet being mad, and Shelia wanting Tommy to steal the baby and give it to her instead of Janet. Should be interesting.

Forum Member

Good episode tonight. But next week's episode looks intense though. That fire they showed where they were throwing babies out the windows... wow. Can't wait.

TFD2008
    Firehouse.com Guest

yeah, and johhny pays him a visit. They need to give that baby a name. They should name him Jimmy or Johnny Jr. I am wondering if Sheila gets him, will she name him jimmy. I like how Tommy is all over the probie and doesnt give him special treatment like the rest of the crew. I have a feeling that the probie won't be in the firehouse very long. Sean is in deep $hit! I went online and watched a preview of next weeks episode. I won't spoil the show for yall. I have a question, what happened to Tommy's dad?
    Last edited by TFD2008; 07-26-2007 at 01:53 AM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by st42stephenAFT View Post
    Good episode tonight. But next week's episode looks intense though. That fire they showed where they were throwing babies out the windows... wow. Can't wait.
    Spoke for me. I got it ready to record just in case I won't be around to watch it when it airs. Can't wait.

I always remember not to login to the Firehouse forums until AFTER i see it, just to be sure I don't read the spoilers from those who watched it before me. Haha.

TFD2008
    Firehouse.com Guest

Dude, WTF! He better not do that to that baby. I dont think he will.

MembersZone Subscriber

Remember when this was about firefighting? First fire this season, and its done. I hate to say it, but this season looks like it was written by the 24 bunch.

TFD2008
    Firehouse.com Guest

It's actually the second fire. There was a fire before black sean came. Yeah, this crap is getting bad. Soon this crap will be playing on CBS at 12 in the afternoon with all the other soaps.

MembersZone Subscriber

I didn't count the one in the office building where they lost Stupid, delivered a baby and walked out. or the cat rescue//explosion.

Forum Member

i'm so over,i only watched seasons 1 and 2 in dvds,so many things happen in this show apparently.
    "sauver ou périr"

"courage et dévouement"

2 french mottoes in french fire service.

Forum Member

It may be getting less and less firefighting, but I still love the show for some reason. The firefighting got me hooked on it, now the show is routine. I have to watch it to see what happens. There are fire scenes, which is what makes it better than the other soaps.

TFD2008
    Firehouse.com Guest

Can anyone tell me what happened to Tommy's dad please. I dont remember him passing away or anything. Dude the chiefs daughter is crazy. I got a kick out of her elastic jeans. You know the kind that don't even have buttons and just stretch when you put them on. She is so goofy. BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO TOMMY'S DAD!?

Forum Member

I don't know if I'm remembering right or not... but I vaguely remember them packing him and him going back to visit Ireland...?

Maybe, maybe not...

Forum Member

Tommy's Dad moved in with Lou's Uncle (or somehow related family member) that used to also work for FDNY.

TFD2008
    Firehouse.com Guest

I feel sorry for mike. He has been with the crew way longer than this 'black sean" and still is treated like a probie while this new guy is popular with the crew and has been with them for like 2 months. Nobody really likes him and he feels like an outsider. It is kind of like a school kid being bullied to the point of suicide. he is not being bullied but definately feels that nobody likes him and he is alone. Hope the crew will eventually accept him. i think it's cool how Tommy played with the NYPD instead of FDNY during the hockey game to honor his brother. Next week's episode looks good.

Forum Member

Yeah, but he takes things way too far. If he isn't happy, he should transfer out of Tommy's house. But that's just my take on it.

And Tommy jumping off the roof onto the fire escape was cool, except that the escape is breaking now. And Mike is going to be retarded going to his neighbor's to tell him to open the window. Can't wait to see how this plays out. And it seems like Tommy's falling a couple times in the next episode(s)...

Thread Information