TFD2008
    Firehouse.com Guest

Mike won't leave because he likes the crew, they just don't like him. They need to stop so many fall scenes. He has fell like what 5 times and has yet to die. I don't want him to die, but if he keeps falling and nothing happens, it gets unrealistic. Atleast a broken leg or something. You dont fall like 10 stories and then get up and walk off. Glad to see Tommy's dad back. I love that guy, lol. I love it when he goes off about how he killed germans in WW2 in hand to hand combat and gives war stories. It's so funny. Dude that chick that Tommy banged lasted like 45 seconds max. WHo was that guy that Tommy was fighting on next weeks episode?

Forum Member

Is it just me or is this show getting way way way ridiculous this season ?
    ******=================
    ******================
    ******=================
    ******================
    =======================
    =======================
    =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

Forum Member

It's shifting away from firefighting, and more into personal character drama.

I wish there'd be more fire in it though... that's what got me addicted to the show.

Forum Member

Question Are

we every going to see a Fire boat on the show even in the background?
    Unit 713
    Rineyville Volunteer Fire Dept
    www.rineyvillefire.com
    www.sfrtarea5.org
    www.Firefighternation.com

Member of IACOJ

Change your Clocks, Change your Smoke Alarm's batteries

MembersZone Subscriber

Default eating with the fingers scene?

Somebody help me outÖ what was up in the shirt off, eating with the fingers scene? No question about the discussion, just didnít get the no shirt and eating with the fingers part.

Forum Member

I just took that as Tommy being his arrogant ******* self. Breaking the rules of uniform. But I might have missed a deeper meaning.

MembersZone Subscriber

He was either being inconsiderate...or, have you ever seen any of the crew eating at the table in civvies during the four seasons so far? So, maybe uniform or naked is OK

Forum Member

"Glad to see Tommy's dad back. I love that guy, lol. I love it when he goes off about how he killed germans in WW2 in hand to hand combat and gives war stories." I looked up Charles Durning's biography. Turns out that the stories his character is telling are true. He was at Normandy on D-Day, and at the Battle of the Bulge he was captured. Then the Germans took 100 of them and lined them up and machine-gunned them. Only 3 surived. He was physically and emotionally damaged for years. Only 50 years later was Charles Durning able to talk about his experiences. This must be good therapy for him.

TFD2008
    Firehouse.com Guest

The chiefs daughter is physco. She did look decent on the last date though.

Forum Member

Now what's the point of Tommy jumping on the trucks for fires on the other shift? Is it just because they're all drunks or something else?

Forum Member

That threw me for a loop to. Showing up and doing all that then leaving. Trying to make him as a psycho.
    Chris
    FF/Lic-Paramedic
    Galveston FD "The Big House"
    IAFF Local 571
    www.galvestonfiredept.org

Forum Member

I don't think it was to make him look like a pycho, remember at the beginning of the episode he warned Mike about the crew and their drinking? I think he might of started to notice how bad it was affecting them after last week's episode when they were to drunk for the call, and he took it upon himself to watch their backs at the fire and do the things they missed instead of reporting them about the problem.

TFD2008
    Firehouse.com Guest

I think it is that dream he had. Remember he had a dream where he went to the house and everyone was gone, then found them all dead at the scene of a fire. I think he is worried it is premonition, and wants to stay with them at all times to make sure it does not happen. So is Tommy wearing Jimmy's bunker gear as disguise or what? Everyone says they think they see Keefe on the back of bunker gear, is that Tommy or was Tommy wearing his own stuff?

Forum Member

Hard to believe the Season Finale is next week already.........
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Forum Member

yes, it is a dusguise, remember when he tommy was rummeging through the closet in the firehouse, when he pulled keefes old jacket.

TFD2008
    Firehouse.com Guest

Ok a few things. FIRST I AM ****ED TOMMY'S DAD DIED! I WAS HOPING HE WOULD OUTLIVE JUST ABOUT EVERYONE. HE WAS AWESOME. SECOND, Black Sean is going to get his ***** kicked by Tommy for messing with his daughter. Third, Is that Tommy walking around or really a ghost? I mean Tommy wasnt even in the house when Mike saw Keefe on the jacket.

Forum Member

Was last night the season finale
    I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling. Our proudest moment is to save lives. ~Edward F. Croker

IACOJ
    Jake

Forum Member

Yes, that was the season finale....... They always keep you guessing........
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Good thing's happening

that was tommy in Jimmy Keefe's coat you seen him wear it into a couple of fires, I cant believe Chief is designating gavin as section 8 that was a shocker.

Rob

Forum Member

Favorite line of the entire season "I hate be a Monday morning quarterback but if your trying to kill yourself your suppose to cut your wrist not your ***."

Forum Member

Default rescue me

dose anyone know the date of the beginning of the new season???

MembersZone Subscriber

A friend of mine who works on the show said maybe by the first of July but no sooner. He also said that there will probably be 11 episodes this season.

Good thing's happening

Quote Originally Posted by FF2426 View Post
    A friend of mine who works on the show said maybe by the first of July but no sooner. He also said that there will probably be 11 episodes this season.
    Production started in March and the first show will air in July no sooner like you said. The order was for 22 episodes, BUT it is split in half that's why you are going to get 11 episodes a little break and then another 11. But that's just my take on the 22 episodes thing since I read the message board on there.
    Last edited by eaglesrule1024; 04-09-2008 at 11:36 PM. Reason: thanks for the catch my good friend

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesrule1024 View Post
    Production started in March and the first show will air in July no sooner like you said. The order was for 22 seasons, BUT it is split in half that's why you are going to get 11 seasons a little break and then another 11. But that's just my take on the 22 episode thing since I read the message board on there.
    Seasons? There's gunna be another 18 seasons of Rescue Me? Or did I miss something yet again?

Good thing's happening

Quote Originally Posted by st42stephenAFT View Post
    Seasons? There's gunna be another 18 seasons of Rescue Me? Or did I miss something yet again?
    what ever do you mean ? i see nothing wrong with what I posted

rob

Thread Information