Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 148
  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    ....To a large degree isn't that what we want in a democracy? Don't we want our officials to do what we want 98% of the time. It is that other 2% of the time that seperates the Statesman from the Politician.
    I would disagre witht hat 100%. And that is part of our problem. I want our leaders to be leaders and not swayed by public opinion. I want a leader who can make the right choice versus the popular choice. Then again, I realize that 85% to 90% of the voting public is uninformed.

    Want to have some fun? Pick 3 or 4 issues. Then research the leading candidates. Then start asking people if they know where people stand on those issues. You will get a bunch of shoulder shrugs and I don't knows.


  2. #42
    Forum Member scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    9,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    Then again, I realize that 85% to 90% of the voting public is uninformed.
    I'm glad that statement wasn't made by a liberal elitist. I would agree completely. One need only look at the last two presidential elections for confirmation.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    I'm glad that statement wasn't made by a liberal elitist. I would agree completely. One need only look at the last two presidential elections for confirmation.
    I agree 100%, how else can you explain Al Gore getting so many votes...

  4. #44
    Forum Member scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    9,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    I agree 100%, how else can you explain Al Gore getting so many votes...
    Gore could've gone into the Oval Office and slept for eight years and done a better job than the current idiot in chief.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Gore could've gone into the Oval Office and slept for eight years and done a better job than the current idiot in chief.
    Ohh I highly doubt that. His arguments that he invented the internet and that there is man made global warming makes one question his ability to think logically and clearly. What is really funny is that the public doesn't believe the congress is doing all that good of a job as well.

    And then there are the empty promises of our Democratic legislative leaders http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/06/...rks/index.html

  6. #46
    Forum Member scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    9,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    Ohh I highly doubt that. His arguments that he invented the internet and that there is man made global warming makes one question his ability to think logically and clearly. What is really funny is that the public doesn't believe the congress is doing all that good of a job as well.
    Thanks for bringing up Al Gore and inventing the Internet; please see MediaMatters regarding the details on “Al Gore inventing the Internet.” Vint Cerf, the inventor of the world wide web, has stated that Al Gore’s work in Congress to help fund the development of the Internet makes him a “father of the Internet.”

    At least Gore knows it’s “the Internet” and not the “Internets” and I don’t think Gore uses “The Google.”

    Media perpetuates myth that Gore claimed to have invented the internet.

    Regarding global warming. I look at this way. If Gore and all the other climatologists are wrong the worst thing that happens is we have an ozone layer intact and cleaner air. If the detractors like yourself are wrong, the ozone layer burns off and everything on planet Earth dies.....slowly.

    It's a pretty easy choice for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    And then there are the empty promises of our Democratic legislative leaders http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/06/...rks/index.html
    I've decided to take your lead and not believe anything I read in the liberal media.
    Last edited by scfire86; 06-19-2007 at 01:34 PM.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  7. #47
    MembersZone Subscriber voyager9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Southern NJ
    Posts
    2,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodSendRain View Post
    However, should Congress ever decide to alter the powers of the executive branch through a legislative process, that's another story entirely. All they have to do is propose a bill that expressly denies a president's ability to call for a deployment of troops without a Declaration of War,
    Don't we already have something similar with the War Powers Act?

    I haven't looked at it in a while but my understanding is that it grants the Executive the power to put troops into harms way without a Declaration of War by Congress. The President then has to go before Congress within a certain amount of time(30 days?) and ask for a DoW, or extension. Congress then has to Declare War, offer an extension(90 days?), or the President has to withdraw troops from harm.

    If I'm remembering the above correctly, then I don't understand why Congress is has to go through such hubub with the Funding bill. GW should be appearing in front of them every N-days to request extensions as required by the War Powers Act. All Congress has to do is refuse to grant the extension to force troops to be withdrawn.
    So you call this your free country
    Tell me why it costs so much to live
    -3dd

  8. #48
    Forum Member DennisTheMenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Washington, DC/Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voyager9 View Post
    Don't we already have something similar with the War Powers Act?

    I haven't looked at it in a while but my understanding is that it grants the Executive the power to put troops into harms way without a Declaration of War by Congress. The President then has to go before Congress within a certain amount of time(30 days?) and ask for a DoW, or extension. Congress then has to Declare War, offer an extension(90 days?), or the President has to withdraw troops from harm.

    If I'm remembering the above correctly, then I don't understand why Congress is has to go through such hubub with the Funding bill. GW should be appearing in front of them every N-days to request extensions as required by the War Powers Act. All Congress has to do is refuse to grant the extension to force troops to be withdrawn.
    They don't have to "Declare War", they just have to authorize deployment, which they did in the Fall of 2002. Troops remain in Iraq with in the legal parameters of US Law.
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

    Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Thanks for bringing up Al Gore and inventing the Internet; please see MediaMatters regarding the details on “Al Gore inventing the Internet.” Vint Cerf, the inventor of the world wide web, has stated that Al Gore’s work in Congress to help fund the development of the Internet makes him a “father of the Internet.”

    At least Gore knows it’s “the Internet” and not the “Internets” and I don’t think Gore uses “The Google.”
    Actually there are several internets making up hte internet. There is NIPRNET, DREN, SIPRNET, as well as all of the .gov,.edu,.us, etc domains. So one can look at the internet as many conected internets.

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Media perpetuates myth that Gore claimed to have invented the internet.

    Regarding global warming. I look at this way. If Gore and all the other climatologists are wrong the worst thing that happens is we have an ozone layer intact and cleaner air. If the detractors like yourself are wrong, the ozone layer burns off and everything on planet Earth dies.....slowly.

    It's a pretty easy choice for me.
    My problem is I have a hard time wasting money and resources. And really, the scientific community itself is divided on the issue of global warming. But it is funny that you bring up the Ozone. I recall severla years ago all of the global warming stuff focused on the depletion of the Ozone. The focus has shifted to "greenhouse gases" . The Earth itself makes most of these greenhouse gases and man only contributes less than 1%. I personally don't believe we can contorl our weather or the climate. To me, all of this talk of global warming is just a bunch of hot air (pun intended)

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post

    I've decided to take your lead and not believe anything I read in the liberal media.
    Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.....

  10. #50
    Forum Member DennisTheMenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Washington, DC/Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    I would disagre witht hat 100%. And that is part of our problem. I want our leaders to be leaders and not swayed by public opinion. I want a leader who can make the right choice versus the popular choice. Then again, I realize that 85% to 90% of the voting public is uninformed.

    Want to have some fun? Pick 3 or 4 issues. Then research the leading candidates. Then start asking people if they know where people stand on those issues. You will get a bunch of shoulder shrugs and I don't knows.
    I bet you would disagree, seems you believe in the wisdom of the elite versus the wisdom of the democracy. 98% of an elected official's work is routine things that should reflect the absolute ideals of the community, it is that 2% of things where their wisdom should be called into play and where the stateman steps above the politician.
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

    Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

  11. #51
    Forum Member scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    9,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    Actually there are several internets making up hte internet. There is NIPRNET, DREN, SIPRNET, as well as all of the .gov,.edu,.us, etc domains. So one can look at the internet as many conected internets.
    Given the context in which Bush uses the term I'm certain that is what he means.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    My problem is I have a hard time wasting money and resources. And really, the scientific community itself is divided on the issue of global warming. But it is funny that you bring up the Ozone. I recall severla years ago all of the global warming stuff focused on the depletion of the Ozone. The focus has shifted to "greenhouse gases" . The Earth itself makes most of these greenhouse gases and man only contributes less than 1%. I personally don't believe we can contorl our weather or the climate. To me, all of this talk of global warming is just a bunch of hot air (pun intended)
    You'd be hard pressed to find an issue where the scientific community isn't divided. The greater majority of credible climatologists believe this is very real. There is a huge difference between gases that are produced organically and those that aren't. You may believe it is hot air, I would rather err on the side of caution. If you don't believe we can control our weather or climate that is your prerogative. I do know as a teenager living in the LA area during the 60's we had smog alerts on a frequent basis. Now they are a very rare occurrence. The cleaner air didn't occur because industry felt benevolent. It occurred because the government forced cleaner air standards.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  12. #52
    Forum Member DaSharkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    4,713

    Default

    Regardless of where the warming is coming from (it is essentially undeniable), we must do our best to reduce our contributions to it.

    Makind in general destroys everything it touches with "advances" in technology. We need to clean things up. Everyone.

    The coal states need to not fight against reducing coal power. People on Cape Cod (admitted "environmentalist" like Ted Kennedy and John Kerry) need to not fight the Cape Wind power project that would supply more than 70% of the power for Cape Cod and emit practically ZERO pollutants.

    People need to do what is necessary. Collectively. It is our responsibility to take care of the environment, whether it is Global Warming, or reducing the amount of dams we build, or controlling animal populations. We are supposed to be the top of the food chain - the smartest and most powerful people on the planet. We don't exactly act like it.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

    The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

    "No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

    "As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

    www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

  13. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Man can influence his environment. Man cannot influence or control the climate (aka weather). The Ice Cap went al lthe way down to Florida 15,000 years ago, we have been warming since that time, not since the industrial revolution. And if one looks at the graph of the warming over the last 15,000 years you will see that the graph is not smooth or linear. The graph contains periods of faster increases in temperatures and times of decreasing temperature. Wha twe are going through right now is nothing unusual and there is absolutely nothing mankind can do about it.

    Ethanol has been developed as a result of this fiasco as well. Ethanol provides no benefit when it comes to "greenhouse gases". The only thing the production of ehtanol has done is increase the cost of food.

    And someone help me out with these hybrid cars. They tout the increased gas mileage, but no one will tell you about the cost of the electricty to run these cars. And where does electricity come from? Coal and oil burning electric utilities. that is unless we build nore nuke plants which have become nearly cost prohibitive to build. Oh yea, can't build hyro electric plants either because we will disturb the rivers, and ruin the habitat for the rare elko-camino spider fly.. Maybe we can gather up all of the lightening bugs and harness their electricity

  14. #54
    Forum Member scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    9,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    Man can influence his environment. Man cannot influence or control the climate (aka weather). The Ice Cap went al lthe way down to Florida 15,000 years ago, we have been warming since that time, not since the industrial revolution. And if one looks at the graph of the warming over the last 15,000 years you will see that the graph is not smooth or linear. The graph contains periods of faster increases in temperatures and times of decreasing temperature. Wha twe are going through right now is nothing unusual and there is absolutely nothing mankind can do about it.
    Look again at the graph. It shows considerable warming trends have increased since the Industrial Revolution. If you don't believe man can influence climate, so be it. I on the other hand will take the word of those who have committed far energy in this field than those on an obscure message board.

    It is your prerogative to be wrong.

    See. I believe in personal liberty.
    Last edited by scfire86; 06-21-2007 at 10:10 AM.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  15. #55
    MembersZone Subscriber LVFD301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Thanks for bringing up Al Gore and inventing the Internet; please see MediaMatters regarding the details on “Al Gore inventing the Internet.” Vint Cerf, the inventor of the world wide web, has stated that Al Gore’s work in Congress to help fund the development of the Internet makes him a “father of the Internet.”

    Media perpetuates myth that Gore claimed to have invented the internet.

    .
    While Al Gore may not have stated specifically that he "invented" the
    internet, he did say In the March 9, 1999, interview on CNN's Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer that gave rise to the debate, Gore actually said: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

    Create, Invent, however you interpet it, it still was a lie.

    Al Gore was not even in Congress until 1977, much of what is the internet WAS around before then. Al Gore DID sponsor a bill in 1988 called the National High Performance Computer act to link universities and librarys together (many of which were already linked together in various degrees) and
    in 1992 co-sponsored a bill called the information infrastructure and technology act that opened the net up. That bill was co-sponsored by
    (9) different members of congress, 8 of which have declined to take credit
    for inventing or creating the internet.

    http://www.morebusiness.com/running_...d959554096.brc

    The above can show you a more accurate timeline for the inventiing and
    creation of the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post

    Regarding global warming. I look at this way. If Gore and all the other climatologists are wrong the worst thing that happens is we have an ozone layer intact and cleaner air. If the detractors like yourself are wrong, the ozone layer burns off and everything on planet Earth dies.....slowly.

    It's a pretty easy choice for me.


    I've decided to take your lead and not believe anything I read in the liberal media.

    Yep, Al is quite the enviromentalist. Back in the 70/80's he was already
    showing his forsight and stockpiling old tires on his family farm. The
    occassional "lightning strike" (on clear days) causing piles of them to burn
    really hurt him on his path to become the used tire king and capturing that
    valuable commodity market in used tires.....

  16. #56
    Forum Member scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    9,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    While Al Gore may not have stated specifically that he "invented" the
    internet, he did say In the March 9, 1999, interview on CNN's Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer that gave rise to the debate, Gore actually said: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

    Create, Invent, however you interpet it, it still was a lie.

    Al Gore was not even in Congress until 1977, much of what is the internet WAS around before then. Al Gore DID sponsor a bill in 1988 called the National High Performance Computer act to link universities and librarys together (many of which were already linked together in various degrees) and
    in 1992 co-sponsored a bill called the information infrastructure and technology act that opened the net up. That bill was co-sponsored by
    (9) different members of congress, 8 of which have declined to take credit
    for inventing or creating the internet.

    http://www.morebusiness.com/running_...d959554096.brc

    The above can show you a more accurate timeline for the inventiing and
    creation of the internet.
    Blah blah blah blah. The desperation of Gore detractors never ceases to amaze me. You post a bunch of technobabble that is really pointless. He never claimed he was writing computer code. And most sane and intelligent people understand that. Do a search on "the Google" (to use an idiot Bushism) on Vint Cerf+Al Gore. Cerf's expertise in bringing the internet into the public domain is far more credible than any of the sources you post.

    Excerpt:

    Al Gore and the Internet

    By Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf
    Al Gore was the first political leader to recognize the importance of the Internet and to promote and support its development.



    And that is the rub. The DoD had the ARPANET and was opposed to the public's access. Same with GPS's access to the public (thank you Ronald Reagan). Gore pushed legislation to move "the internets" ( to use another idiot Bushism) into the public domain. And is considered the leader in doing that. The other eight legislators were probably never considered viable candidates for President. The comment was made during a TV interview regarding policy accomplishments. Legislators take credit for their legislative successes all the time. Or are you going to claim only Dems do that?

    Face it. He could've planted poppies in the White House garden for eight years and done a better job than the current moron in the Oval Office.
    Last edited by scfire86; 06-21-2007 at 10:22 AM.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  17. #57
    MembersZone Subscriber LVFD301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Blah blah blah blah. The desperation of Gore detractors never ceases to amaze me. You post a bunch of technobabble that is really pointless. He never claimed he was writing computer code. And most sane and intelligent people understand that. Do a search on "the Google" (to use an idiot Bushism) on Vint Cerf+Al Gore. Cerf's expertise in bringing the internet into the public domain is far more credible than any of the sources you post.

    .
    Wow. What an intelligent diatribe. You had me at "Blah blah blah blah"

    Have you though about using facts, instead of "Blah blah blah blah"? That
    would make it so much understandable for the rest of the folks here.

    Lets remember also, Cerf was pushing hard for Gore to be elected. Surely
    he did not use any liberties?

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post

    The other eight legislators were probably never considered viable candidates for President. The comment was made during a TV interview regarding policy accomplishments. Legislators take credit for their legislative successes all the time. Or are you going to claim only Dems do that?
    Hmmmm... So my post was a democrat/republican thing? Better
    read it again, and I can type slower if it will help. Nowhere did I
    defend anyone - I simply pointed out items about Al Gore. Not
    republican, not democrat.

    Whatever. Yes, Legislators take credit for their legislative successes
    all the time. You said it. Yet above that you claim that the only reason that
    the 8 co-sponsors of the bill HAVE NOT TAKEN CREDIT for the bill only becuase they were never a viable candidate for president.

    Are you sure about that?

    I hate to prove you wrong again.. But... Other sponsors of the bill
    include...

    JOHN KERRY D-MA
    LIEBERMAN D-CT

    I could have sworn that these two were viable candidates for president
    at some point. You seem to think not. Hmmm. I guess one of us is
    wrong....

    And I bet the other 6 have been up for re-election - another great time to
    tout their accomplishments. Why would they not claim to have created the
    internet also?


    Face it. He could've planted poppies in the White House garden for eight years and done a better job than the current moron in the Oval Office.
    Here you go again. I never came out in support of Bush, yet you automaticaly think anyone who feels Gore is a liar must be a Bush
    supporter?

    I actually sort of like Obama - but his wife scares me. Clinton is the
    most republican of the democrats, but I feel like she can't be trusted. I
    surely wish Lamar would run, but Fred has possiblities.

  18. #58
    Forum Member scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    9,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Wow. What an intelligent diatribe. You had me at "Blah blah blah blah"
    My post was no different than yours spreading technobabble.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Have you though about using facts, instead of "Blah blah blah blah"? That
    would make it so much understandable for the rest of the folks here.
    Speak for yourself. I used facts. You must have missed them.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Lets remember also, Cerf was pushing hard for Gore to be elected. Surely he did not use any liberties?
    And whose speculating now?

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Hmmmm... So my post was a democrat/republican thing? Better
    read it again, and I can type slower if it will help. Nowhere did I defend anyone - I simply pointed out items about Al Gore. Not republican, not democrat.
    I'm sure you had no partisan implications. My bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Whatever. Yes, Legislators take credit for their legislative successes all the time. You said it. Yet above that you claim that the only reason that the 8 co-sponsors of the bill HAVE NOT TAKEN CREDIT for the bill only becuase they were never a viable candidate for president.
    That's one way to look at it. Another might be that Gore was informing people in an interview of his contributions to bringing the internet into the public domain.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Are you sure about that?

    I hate to prove you wrong again.. But... Other sponsors of the bill include...

    JOHN KERRY D-MA
    LIEBERMAN D-CT

    I could have sworn that these two were viable candidates for president at some point. You seem to think not. Hmmm. I guess one of us is wrong....
    I said probably. I never bothered to look up who were the others. And I could really care less.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    And I bet the other 6 have been up for re-election - another great time to tout their accomplishments. Why would they not claim to have created the internet also?
    You would have to ask them. I'm not a psychic.


    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Here you go again. I never came out in support of Bush, yet you automaticaly think anyone who feels Gore is a liar must be a Bush supporter?
    Not at all. You claim Gore is a liar. I don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    I actually sort of like Obama - but his wife scares me. Clinton is the most republican of the democrats, but I feel like she can't be trusted. I surely wish Lamar would run, but Fred has possiblities.
    Tell you the truth I sort of like a Bloomberg/Schwarzenegger ticket.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  19. #59
    MembersZone Subscriber LVFD301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,909

    Default

    Not even going to bother with replying point by point,
    as most of what you say in the last message is just
    denying, or stating that it is just technobabble.

    I would ask - what would prove to you that
    Al Gore either lied, or just really screwed the pooch
    in that famous Blitzer interview?

    Does Al Gore have to admit it himself?

    Is there any way you would accept that he either
    lied or just f** up during the interview?

  20. #60
    Forum Member scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    9,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    I would ask - what would prove to you that
    Al Gore either lied, or just really screwed the pooch
    in that famous Blitzer interview?
    Nothing. I don't think he did either. He was instrumental in bringing the internet into the public domain. That is fact.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Has Gore lost it?
    By Dalmatian90 in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 01:21 PM
  2. Mr. Clarke and the 9-11-01 hearings...
    By E40FDNYL35 in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:05 PM
  3. Gore brand vapor barrier
    By Firefighter430 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2002, 06:07 AM
  4. IAFF Endorses Al Gore
    By huntere6 in forum Fire Politics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-02-2001, 08:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts