Thread: firefighting

Default firefighting

ive decided that im going to follow my lifelong dream and become a firefighter. i live near canton ohio and can take a great firescience course there. i am interested in becoming a cleveland ohio firefighter. ive always wanted to live there and my godfather is also a fireman up there.

after i take the firescience course what is next? i cant figure out how to contact the cleveland city fire department.

thanks

MembersZone Subscriber

http://www.city.cleveland.oh.us/gove...e/fireind.html

Thats the link to there homepage just give them a call and try to find out when the next recruiting process begins. Or im sure if you were to stop in there are alot departments that always welcome visitors. But I would try the # definitely and then as then who you need to speak with about fire department recruiting then still speak with members who are in the department get to know the process from which the city hires. i know very little about Cleveland so hopefully that was able to get you started atleast.???

Good Luck with your fire science degree if you need anything else feel free to ask i will help all i can.. I just completed mine at Lake Superior State University

MembersZone Subscriber

Default cleveland

Cleveland.com is the PLAIN DEALERS web site and u can search the classifieds for any fire jobs in the greater cleveland area. most of us use it to look for jobs, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Ngerman473 View Post
    http://www.city.cleveland.oh.us/gove...e/fireind.html

Thats the link to there homepage just give them a call and try to find out when the next recruiting process begins. Or im sure if you were to stop in there are alot departments that always welcome visitors. But I would try the # definitely and then as then who you need to speak with about fire department recruiting then still speak with members who are in the department get to know the process from which the city hires. i know very little about Cleveland so hopefully that was able to get you started atleast.???

Good Luck with your fire science degree if you need anything else feel free to ask i will help all i can.. I just completed mine at Lake Superior State University

Thread Information