Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Good thing's happening

Default what do you think i should have done ?

Ok so im sitting at the comp and this Kid named chris comes up my stairs and my mom introduces me and im like Hey and i pay him no mind. And immediately i get a bad weird vibe and i instantly hate him...I NEVER EVER GET THIS but i got it tonite. So i tell my mom and she thinks im crazy cause i have the sudden urge to beat his azz. SO on goes the night and then my mom tells me to go get my sis and i walk into her room and he is in their in girls pants and my sis is changing. I was like WOAH you have 3 seconds to vacate this room before i beat your azz beyond recognition and he looked at me and you could tell he was scared sh*tless and he said yeahh i understand ok ok. and i stepped aside. and im still at that point where i wanna just kill him.

what do you guys think? did i do the right thing and warn him or should have i just beat his azz down ?

Rob

MembersZone Subscriber

Eaglesrule... Are you for real man?

Good thing's happening

Quote Originally Posted by Shwaybo77 View Post
    Eaglesrule... Are you for real man?
    Yeah iam but he was wearing girl pants and i need to get on the career department.

Rob

I just looked up "dumbass" in the dictionary.

This is what it gave for a definition: http://forums.firehouse.com/showthread.php?t=91971
    Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
    IAFF Local 2339
    K of C 4th Degree
    "LEATHER FOREVER"
    Member I.A.C.O.J.
    http://www.tfdfire.com/
    "Fir na tine"

MembersZone Subscriber fireslayer1237's Avatar

Talking

ahh priceless fireman4949 you never ciest (sp) to amaze me.
    FOOLS
    RFB-KTF-DTRT

How old is your sister?
    Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
    Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer343

By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

I think you should definitely cut the wires for your computer keyboard and throw it out the window.
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Is she hot?

Kid, are you jerking us around or what? You can't be serious about firefighting with half the **** you post on here. Wanting to "beat everyone down", your preaching on about how the "98%" on this board are in the fire service, your underage drinking problem... Yeah, I found you on Myspace "SITO"... The 18 year old with all the knowledge.

Oh. How's the support truck treating you? Gotten to play with your Woo-Woo noise maker and blinkie blinkies lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
    FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Son.....fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

A free rubber chicken to the first poster, who, can within one hour of this post, identify the movie of origin of that quote.
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post

A free rubber chicken to the first poster, who, can within one hour of this post, identify the movie of origin of that quote.

That would be "Animal House" .

If I buy you a six-pack, won't you meet all three of those requirements?

Hehehehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
    FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

I dont know......Let's ask the boys down at Riverdale.....
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Dean Wormer speaking to Kent Dorfman in "Animal House".

From the same immortal classic we get:

"Knowledge is Good"

Easily a contender for the funniest movie of all time.
    "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"

The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesrule1024 View Post
    Ok so im sitting at the comp and this Kid named chris comes up my stairs and my mom introduces me and im like Hey and i pay him no mind. And immediately i get a bad weird vibe and i instantly hate him...I NEVER EVER GET THIS but i got it tonite. So i tell my mom and she thinks im crazy cause i have the sudden urge to beat his azz. SO on goes the night and then my mom tells me to go get my sis and i walk into her room and he is in their in girls pants and my sis is changing. I was like WOAH you have 3 seconds to vacate this room before i beat your azz beyond recognition and he looked at me and you could tell he was scared sh*tless and he said yeahh i understand ok ok. and i stepped aside. and im still at that point where i wanna just kill him.

what do you guys think? did i do the right thing and warn him or should have i just beat his azz down ?

Rob

Huh? what? duh?

This post is going into the "Firehouse.com Top Ten stupid posts of all time!"
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

MembersZone Subscriber

"Remember when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Definitely one of the greatest movies of all time!

Oh yeah the original post, WTF?!?!

Stay Safe

Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas

Did I miss the Dear Abby headline?
    NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
    IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

MembersZone Subscriber

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by fireman4949 View Post
    I just looked up "dumbass" in the dictionary.

This is what it gave for a definition: http://forums.firehouse.com/showthread.php?t=91971
    I tried to look up the definition, but it brought me back here, so I scrolled down, and saw that there was a definition, clicked on the link, scrolled down, clicked on the link, scrolled down, clicked on the link, scrolled down. There are about 50 open windows on my screen, what is going on?

DAMN YOU, you have created an infinity loop!!!!!!

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Read this last night before I went to bed ... 2 Whacked Out threads in 2 days. Very impressive NOT.

What a bunch of drivel.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusKspn View Post
    I tried to look up the definition, but it brought me back here, so I scrolled down, and saw that there was a definition, clicked on the link, scrolled down, clicked on the link, scrolled down, clicked on the link, scrolled down. There are about 50 open windows on my screen, what is going on?

DAMN YOU, you have created an infinity loop!!!!!!
    Marcus, haven't you figured it out yet? It's a conspiracy! hehehe
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

its a bad day when posts by trotter or la fire dude have more merit than this

Good thing's happening

i need to stop posting when im wired or something...and she is 15 so yeah im over protective. Man how does nobody relate to me on this. nobody has a younger sister around here ? Damn i guess im the only one. And yeah Sito is my last name. Im glad you can click on my myspace link. congrats go out to you. im maybe 18 soon to be 19 but im alot smarter and alot more mature then most people are. I have a stronger will than anybody to be what i want to be and to be successful. Esp. if your drug free and virtually alcohol free in a place where basically everyone in your school does weed coke and beer. And I turned down a 100K a year job offer in NYC to become a firefighter so I think i made out pretty good. Ok so i have a emotional anger problem sometimes. But thats mainly cause i care too much about people and i let that get the best of me. Think maybe if your daughter or your younger sister was in her room with a guy and he is wearing girls pants and she is changing infront of him and he is in the room. What are your reaction going to be ? Why hello there son how are you doing today is everything going fine in here? is that your response ?

If not let me know of your response of how you would have dealt with this situation.

And if you think im crazy because of this then you must not have had a sister or a daughter of this age

Rob

Thread Information