MembersZone Subscriber

Default Anyone interested in plush bears or plush dogs for fundraising or whatever

Hey guys and gals,
    I was wondering if anyone would be interested in plush teddy bears and or plush dogs. They would be great for fundraisers or even on the engines, trucks, ambulances, and rescues for kids. They are anti-mold, anti-mite, and anti-microbe. My uncle distributes them and has a warehouse full of them. They would be 18 dollars a toy plus shipping charges. orders of 48 or more have no shipping charges. I will attach pictures in the next day or so. contact me if you are interested. Thank you

MembersZone Subscriber

here's a picture also they are available on Target.com and retail for 35 dollars each plus shipping. Because they are made with silver Nanotechnology they are the only patented plush toy that children with asthma and allergies can safely play with.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Firedawg1983; 07-05-2007 at 09:13 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Dear Friends,

I hope this message finds you well. I will try to be as brief as I can. Usually I am not one to ask for help, but this time I really do need it.

Over the past three years my partners and I have been working on this side project. We have created a stuffed animal that is made with Memory Foam (like the mattresses and pillows), we treat this foam with Silver Nanotechnology, thereby giving this stuffed animal mite, mold and bacteria resistant properties. Our company is called, www.pureplushy.com .

These products are excellent for kids who have asthma and allergies. Not only are these toys great for infants and toddlers, they are super soft and people just can’t stop squeezing them! We have been blessed with some great public attention in the past year! We won 2006 People’s Choice Award for best Plush Toy, we also won the 2006 Family Magazine Award for “Top 5 Must Have Toys for Moms”. In addition, our products was featured on two episodes of ABC’s hit show, “Extreme Home Makeover!”. Pure Plushy was also a big hit at this year’s “Golden Globe Awards,” Celebrity Moms such as “Angela Basette, Courtney Cox, Angelina Jolie, Tia Carrera, Denise Richards, Tory Spelling,” gave us their support and gave us exclusive photos. All of whom, loved our products and have referred other celebrities our way!

All of this media attention has helped us in landing some larger accounts to sell our product. Currently our toys are available at over 50 retail stores ,Hospital Gift Stores, Specialty Stores and Toy Stores.

Recently, Target picked up our line of plush toys. However, they decided to try us out on line before they brought our toys in to their stores. The bottom line is, if we do well on the web, we have a good chance of getting in to the retail store, and there are 1500 stores.

What we would love from you?

* If you could send this email to every parent you know to help spread the word
    * Buy a product, you can show your support to us, buy purchasing online:

Visit www.target.com , in the search bar type: “pure plushy” , we have two products on right now “ donny the dog,” & “benny the bear,”

If you buy three, we will ship you one from our warehouse for free!

I am not really good at asking for favors, so anything you can do would be greatly appreciated, we are just really close to the promise land and we need your help.

Always,

Lyle Otto " DONNY & BENNY "

Thread Information