Forum Member

Default Firefighter's Muster

I was wondering if anyone had a list of games and rules for a firefighter muster. We were looking at putting on a County Fire Day and needed rules for a couple games. We are going to be doing the battle of the barrel, bucket brigade, and another one where you have to exit the apparatus, hook up a line, hook up the nozzle, charge the line and shoot water into a tube, as the tube fills a ball that is inside shoots out the top to signal completion of the event. If someone could get back to me and let me know I would appriciate it. Also if you know of any other games that might be good let me know, we are looking to do something to have a good time and rebuild some of the ties that have seemed to fall apart over the years

Badgerland FOOL

A great game that we do in So. Wisconsin is waterball. You set up an alley with 3 16' cattle fencing panels on each side...no set width. If you can, paint a center line and two end lines at the end of the panels. You can use 5-55 gal drums to hold the fencing up and 2x4's to stabilize.

To play, use an 1" 1/2 or 1" 3/4 hand line with an old school brass smooth bore nozzle to push a basketball across the other team's end line. The rounds are timed at 2 mins and the team with the ball on their side at the end of 2 mins loses. Each match is a best 2 our of 3 and each team gets a chance to play from each end, with a coin toss for the 3rd round as needed. You can set it up round robin or bracket style depending on teams. Those are the basics...PM me if you are interested in more details and rules.

Thread Information