yeah so basicaly what my problem is, my family may be moving to colorado but i live and am going to be attending NH fire academy so if i move, what am i going to have to do it sais i need to be colorado cert. can i just take a test and pass that or do i have to attend fire academy thier?? (i havnt taken NH fire academy yet in the process if enroleing)