Thread: The Blame Game

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ndvfdff33 View Post
    He'd rather look like a fifth grade idiot than a normal human being.

Good work truthNaerials. You are truly spectacular.
    …….well, first we start this thread out with mr. wendt’s paranoia and smear accusations against gaurdo83 …. for no reason….

then when I tell mr. wendt and his band of unthinking followers they are an unproductive problem on this thread……………. i start getting the insults instead………… and for something so trivial as my habit of holding a key down…………LIKE THIS………………………………………………………………….

ndvfd, i don’t even know you and have never said a word against you so i take it you are one of mr. wendt’s blind followers with nothing to do but insult others…………. just like mr. wendt.

…………….but please do proceed, george and friends…. and show the rest of firehouse what you are really made of…………. just pitiful…. ndvfd, it is you who is truly “spectacular”… i hope barrie, ontario is proud of you…
    Last edited by truthNaerials; 07-25-2007 at 09:44 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by truthNaerials;841355ndvfd, i don’t even know you and have never said a word against you so i take it you are one of mr. wendt’s blind followers with nothing to do but insult others…………. just like mr. wendt.

[b
    …………….but please do procede, george and friends…. and show the rest of firehouse what you are really made of…………. just pitiful….[/b] ndvfd, it is you who is truly “spectacular”… i hope barrie, ontario is proud of you…

Well thanks. Glad you think of me that way. As for being a follower of George. No not really. To be honest I don't see eye to eye with him on a lot of things. There are a few times but not too often.

I just hate seeing someone on here preaching, yet they are acting like a 10 year old typing on MSN with all the ....

For the record, I don't see one point in this entire thread that I was a "follower" of George. If you get that out of me saying one little thing about him never being afraid of people knowing who he is then thats your choice.

As for Barrie. I don't know if they are proud of me. I don't live there. My base is near Barrie, but more people would know Barrie than CFB Borden. Hope that helps a bit.
    Last edited by ndvfdff33; 07-25-2007 at 09:31 PM.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ndvfdff33 View Post
    Well thanks. Glad you think of me that way. As for being a follower of George. No not really.

For the record, I don't see one point in this entire thread that I was a "follower" of George. If you get that out of me saying one little thing about him never being afraid of people knowing who he is then thats your choice.
    ………..truly impressive character……….. cannot even admit being wrong…………….

…..and I “got that” from your………….. [He'd rather look like a fifth grade idiot than a normal human being.]…………. please be original in what you want to call me names over, don’t just jump on mr. wendt’s & fyredup’s boat and be a voice echoing in the cavern of the mindless…………….next time think of your own little reason……

now who looks more like a “10 year old” or “fifth grade idiot”……………? a person who calls someone names who never spoke to him or one who leaves “…….” after typing………

…………………..please continue to wallow in your hypocrisy by example……………show everyone how big you really are……….show us all……..

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by truthNaerials View Post
    ………..truly impressive character……….. cannot even admit being wrong…………….

…..and I “got that” from your………….. [He'd rather look like a fifth grade idiot than a normal human being.]…………. please be original in what you want to call me names over, don’t just jump on mr. wendt’s & fyredup’s boat and be a voice echoing in the cavern of the mindless…………….next time think of your own little reason……

now who looks more like a “10 year old” or “fifth grade idiot”……………? a person who calls someone names who never spoke to him or one who leaves “…….” after typing………

…………………..please continue to wallow in your hypocrisy by example……………show everyone how big you really are……….show us all……..

Sure I can admit to being wrong. I've done it before and I'll do it again I'm sure.

I don't see how I'm follwing them and not being original when looking back I was the first to say you looked like a fifth grader. Sure George called you an idiot at one point but in no ways was I copying him. I think I agreed with one post that either one of these two made so I don't really see how that makes me jumping on their boat.

I never knew that using quotations when quoting someone made me an idiot. Gee I'll remember that for next time. Sure I'm wrong for judging someone else without knowing them. I'll admit that much. But hey thats life. Everyone does it. Tommorow is another day.
    Last edited by ndvfdff33; 07-25-2007 at 10:43 PM.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

MembersZone Subscriber

[QUOTE=truthNaerials;841397
    [B]now who looks more like a “10 year old” or “fifth grade idiot”……………? [/B]a person who calls someone names who never spoke to him or one who leaves “…….” after typing………

QUOTE]

I'm going with the dots.

It implies one does not grasp the fundamentals of grammar or English usage or they are too lazy to lift a finger off one key.
    Last edited by DocVBFDE14; 07-25-2007 at 10:49 PM.
    Co 11
    Virginia Beach FD

Amateurs practice until they get it right; professionals practice until they cannot get it wrong. Which one are you?

'The fire went out and nobody got hurt' is a poor excuse for a fireground critique.

Forum Member
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

Quote Originally Posted by truthNaerials View Post
    ………..blah blah blah……….. blah blah blah blah blah…………….

…..blah blah blah blah blah blah………….. [Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.]…………. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah…………….blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah……

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah”……………? blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah “…….” balh blah………

…………………..blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah……………blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ……….bal blah blah……..
    Much clearer when you apply the universal translator!!

FyredUp

Forum Member

[QUOTE=DocVBFDE14;841415]
    Quote Originally Posted by truthNaerials;841397
    [B
    now who looks more like a “10 year old” or “fifth grade idiot”……………? [/B]a person who calls someone names who never spoke to him or one who leaves “…….” after typing………

QUOTE]

I'm going with the dots.

It implies one does not grasp the fundamentals of grammar or English usage or they are too lazy to lift a finger off one key.
    Watch out Doc. He might label you as someone who's jumping on Georges and FyredUp's boat because your going against him too!

Ryan

Exclamation True firefighters

Volunteers don't necessarily have the time, but they have the heart. You're not judged by your height but the size of your heart.

Two of my favorite quotes.

Sound like I would get a filing cabinet that only one person has the key/responsibility for and would make copies from now on.

Thread Information