Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Blame Game

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by truthNaerials View Post
    …….this is all very interesting….. ……..coming from my background what i noticed most was who threw out unfounded accusations first and where this thread went south…… ……it looks like it started with the very first response…. being followed up by the “following multitude” who would rather be seen as nodding in agreement with george rather than thinking for themselves…………….

….if mr georgewendt really has the law enforcement background he seems to tout here so often…………i feel deeply sorry for anyone who has had to deal with his corruption in person……….. paranoia……inflammatory comments…….just useless

……………….to the original writer, good luck if what you say is true………I would leave this department… …keep in mind that the big letters posted here about “doing something constructive” was posted by a person who apparently lives more on this forum than in real life and is more concerned with how he looks to others than helping you with a decent post…......... hence his put downs…….. it makes him feel better about himself and his projected image here..........
    Just want to clarify here...are you accusing me of being a corrupt law enforcement officer? And of course, if you are, you have proof, right? Just want to clarify this.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by FF2501 View Post
    ok, here's georges response. he might say he hates people that just say they want to change but dont do anything about it. he might mention that he doesnt hide behind any online identities, and he could say you can look him up on all these wonderful websites that say how great he is. something along those lines anyway, i suspect...who knows. but he sure is great!

im glad to see there's people on here that see the phonyness of GeorgeW and FyredUp and all his little henchmen. Its kinda sad isnt it? 8000+ posts proclaiming to be so great at changing things...but hey...i know these personal attacks get to him/them, so i wont go on, just remeber...its the number of posts that matter, so we MUST bow down!

but to the guardo guy...just shut the #@%& up. that's all you can do. it'll take the wind right out of their sails. they feed on your responses. just leave the thread alone. hope things work out for you.

night all
    Of course you can read right? I mean, that is a prerequisite...OOPS big word...you really have to know how to read BEFIRE you get on your job, right? Becuae if it were, you would see that the only reason I brought up those websites was to prove my point that I am the least anonymous person on these forums. In fact, gutless, why don't you give me a call so we can chat?

Forum Member

…………well george, you make your best call……………you basically called this guy a liar with no proof and inflamed this post with apparent malice until no one felt comfortable posting any reply unless it was bolstering your sentiments. …………………i won’t be drawn into any further discussion about the matter……… ..i think your posts speak for themselves…………….

..........don't bother threatening me with calling you as you did FF2501......(aka - gutless in your words)

........oh....."""Becuae if it were""" Before you make fun of others spelling, you may want to correct your own first........

..i trust i am being clear enough...................

…………well george, you make your best call……………you basically called this guy a liar with no proof and inflamed this post with apparent malice until no one felt comfortable posting any reply unless it was bolstering your sentiments. …………………i won’t be drawn into any further discussion about the matter……… ..i think your posts speak for themselves…………….

..........don't bother threatening me with calling you as you did FF2501......(aka - gutless in your words)

........oh....."""Becuae if it were""" Before you make fun of others spelling, you may want to correct your own first........

Whats with all the dots? One simple period would be much more effective and make you look less like a fifth grader.

One thing I will say about George, and for the record me and him have not always been to fond of each other, is he is one of very few people who do not hide behind the computer screen. He's not afraid for everyone to know who he is and thats more than a lot of people can say.
    Last edited by ndvfdff33; 07-17-2007 at 08:52 PM.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

MembersZone Subscriber

You not being clear, you write like a God-blessed idiot. I also don't think I make fun of people's spelling.

Inviting you to call me is certainly not a threat. You apparently have issues with me and I invited you to call me to speak man-to-man. You won't, and if you don't, it makes you gutless. Simple enough?

I absolutely believe the guy is lying in his posts. I'm not the only one. If people feel uncomfortable posting on an Internet forum like this because of one person's posts, than I am flattered as hell. I am one powerful person.

MembersZone Subscriber

Well wasn't this fun. Thank you to all who entertained the ide that I'm not lying and offered me some advice, some I didn;t like hearing but I needed to none the less. For the rest of you that think the earth is flat, or that I'm lying, george, I no longer care to try to get you to see my point, I realize that you are to close minded to do so. And george, you are not that powerful, you are pathetic, grow up.

MembersZone Subscriber

And george, you are not that powerful
    That was precisely my point.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
    That was precisely my point.
    I know, well good luck to you all, even those that think I'm lying, this thread is dead.

MembersZone Subscriber KevinFFVFD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guardo83 View Post
    I know, well good luck to you all, even those that think I'm lying, this thread is dead.
    For some reason I have a feeling it's not. haha

Forum Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
    You not being clear, you write like a God-blessed idiot.
    just pathetic...

………..you’re guilty as charged (by yourself) mr wendt………in the first four words you wrote….

..let me lend you the ---“ARE”--- you seem to be missing in your above statement so it makes sense and you don’t sound like a “god blessed idiot”......

.......you're welcome.
    .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ........ .............................. ............................ .............................. .......

Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

just pathetic...

………..you’re guilty as charged (by yourself) mr wendt………in the first four words you wrote….

..let me lend you the ---“ARE”--- you seem to be missing in your above statement so it makes sense and you don’t sound like a “god blessed idiot”......

.......you're welcome.
    .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ........ .............................. ............................ .............................. .......

Is there some particular reason why you have to fill every sentence with.....?

FyredUp

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Is there some particular reason why you have to fill every sentence with.....?

FyredUp
    He'd rather look like a fifth grade idiot than a normal human being.

Good work truthNaerials. You are truly spectacular.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

MembersZone Subscriber

WOW I can't believe I've read that whole thread! There's twenty minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowcap180 View Post
    WOW I can't believe I've read that whole thread! There's twenty minutes of my life I'll never get back.
    I can't beleive you actually read the whole thing. I don't feel bad for you!

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowcap180 View Post
    Yeh, I know...... All them dots take forever to read. You know........dot dot dot then a few more dots, followed by several more dots. But sometimes.......you have to read between the dots...........

Wow........these dots are habit forming.....
    Just someone trying to help! (And by the way....Thanks for YOUR help!)

Aggressive does not have to equal stupid.

** "The comments made here are this person's views and possibly that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ndvfdff33 View Post
    He'd rather look like a fifth grade idiot than a normal human being.

Good work truthNaerials. You are truly spectacular.
    …….well, first we start this thread out with mr. wendt’s paranoia and smear accusations against gaurdo83 …. for no reason….

then when I tell mr. wendt and his band of unthinking followers they are an unproductive problem on this thread……………. i start getting the insults instead………… and for something so trivial as my habit of holding a key down…………LIKE THIS………………………………………………………………….

ndvfd, i don’t even know you and have never said a word against you so i take it you are one of mr. wendt’s blind followers with nothing to do but insult others…………. just like mr. wendt.

…………….but please do proceed, george and friends…. and show the rest of firehouse what you are really made of…………. just pitiful…. ndvfd, it is you who is truly “spectacular”… i hope barrie, ontario is proud of you…
    Last edited by truthNaerials; 07-25-2007 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by truthNaerials;841355ndvfd, i don’t even know you and have never said a word against you so i take it you are one of mr. wendt’s blind followers with nothing to do but insult others…………. just like mr. wendt.

[b
    …………….but please do procede, george and friends…. and show the rest of firehouse what you are really made of…………. just pitiful….[/b] ndvfd, it is you who is truly “spectacular”… i hope barrie, ontario is proud of you…

Well thanks. Glad you think of me that way. As for being a follower of George. No not really. To be honest I don't see eye to eye with him on a lot of things. There are a few times but not too often.

I just hate seeing someone on here preaching, yet they are acting like a 10 year old typing on MSN with all the ....

For the record, I don't see one point in this entire thread that I was a "follower" of George. If you get that out of me saying one little thing about him never being afraid of people knowing who he is then thats your choice.

As for Barrie. I don't know if they are proud of me. I don't live there. My base is near Barrie, but more people would know Barrie than CFB Borden. Hope that helps a bit.
    Last edited by ndvfdff33; 07-25-2007 at 08:31 PM.

Ryan

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ndvfdff33 View Post
    Well thanks. Glad you think of me that way. As for being a follower of George. No not really.

For the record, I don't see one point in this entire thread that I was a "follower" of George. If you get that out of me saying one little thing about him never being afraid of people knowing who he is then thats your choice.
    ………..truly impressive character……….. cannot even admit being wrong…………….

…..and I “got that” from your………….. [He'd rather look like a fifth grade idiot than a normal human being.]…………. please be original in what you want to call me names over, don’t just jump on mr. wendt’s & fyredup’s boat and be a voice echoing in the cavern of the mindless…………….next time think of your own little reason……

now who looks more like a “10 year old” or “fifth grade idiot”……………? a person who calls someone names who never spoke to him or one who leaves “…….” after typing………

…………………..please continue to wallow in your hypocrisy by example……………show everyone how big you really are……….show us all……..

………..truly impressive character……….. cannot even admit being wrong…………….

…..and I “got that” from your………….. [He'd rather look like a fifth grade idiot than a normal human being.]…………. please be original in what you want to call me names over, don’t just jump on mr. wendt’s & fyredup’s boat and be a voice echoing in the cavern of the mindless…………….next time think of your own little reason……

now who looks more like a “10 year old” or “fifth grade idiot”……………? a person who calls someone names who never spoke to him or one who leaves “…….” after typing………

…………………..please continue to wallow in your hypocrisy by example……………show everyone how big you really are……….show us all……..

Sure I can admit to being wrong. I've done it before and I'll do it again I'm sure.

I don't see how I'm follwing them and not being original when looking back I was the first to say you looked like a fifth grader. Sure George called you an idiot at one point but in no ways was I copying him. I think I agreed with one post that either one of these two made so I don't really see how that makes me jumping on their boat.

I never knew that using quotations when quoting someone made me an idiot. Gee I'll remember that for next time. Sure I'm wrong for judging someone else without knowing them. I'll admit that much. But hey thats life. Everyone does it. Tommorow is another day.
    Last edited by ndvfdff33; 07-25-2007 at 09:43 PM.

Ryan

MembersZone Subscriber JohnVBFD's Avatar

[QUOTE=truthNaerials;841397
    [B]now who looks more like a “10 year old” or “fifth grade idiot”……………? [/B]a person who calls someone names who never spoke to him or one who leaves “…….” after typing………

QUOTE]

I'm going with the dots.

It implies one does not grasp the fundamentals of grammar or English usage or they are too lazy to lift a finger off one key.
    Last edited by DocVBFDE14; 07-25-2007 at 09:49 PM.
    Co 11
    Virginia Beach FD

Amateurs practice until they get it right; professionals practice until they cannot get it wrong. Which one are you?

'The fire went out and nobody got hurt' is a poor excuse for a fireground critique.

Thread Information