Forum Member

Lightbulb Strobes or LED interior light

What do you guys use for volunteer I don't want to spend $250 on the LED interior ones but I like them. What do you think????

MembersZone Subscriber

So who won the All Star game last night, and is it an indication of who will win the World Series?

Conversaly and more importantly, August NFL training camps start to open up
    Co 11
    Virginia Beach FD

Amateurs practice until they get it right; professionals practice until they cannot get it wrong. Which one are you?

'The fire went out and nobody got hurt' is a poor excuse for a fireground critique.

Hook & Can

Ya know...I don't think this thread exists. The poster's info shows 0 (zero) posts in the profile info. So, I guess we're not having this discussion.

But...how about Pujols getting left on the bench?! And Rowand getting the PH time?!?! I'm a Phillies guy...but wow.

MembersZone Subscriber

what about ICHIRO's inside the park home run
    FOOLS
    RFB-KTF-DTRT

MembersZone Subscriber

How many times has the AL won in a row now? Besides the tie in Milwaukee in '02?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JrFF24 View Post
    What do you guys use for volunteer I don't want to spend $250 on the LED interior ones but I like them. What do you think????
    Get used these typical responses. Some people like to think they are smarter than you and to prove it, they give stupid responses, nice one Elmer, as in What's up Doc. Then again, this is a thread in the Tactics section .... Einstein there is more than likely clueless.

Myself, I'm going to ask you what are you asking here and what is the purpose? What kind of lite are you looking for, you can get LED lights for less than $30.
    Last edited by HotTrotter; 07-11-2007 at 02:27 PM.

Forum Member

What kind of lite are you looking for
    Only kind of LITE that I have ever seen is made be Miller Brewing.

How many times has the AL won in a row now
    I think 10.

And if anyone can figure out what JrFF24 is talking about....maybe they'll get an answer.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    Blah blah blah
    Now we'e all safe. The voice of reason has arrived on scene.
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by nmfire View Post
    Now we'e all safe. The voice of reason has arrived on scene.
    Yea. It was pointed out that he doesn't understand this section, so now he is going to try and post in it.
    Co 11
    Virginia Beach FD

Amateurs practice until they get it right; professionals practice until they cannot get it wrong. Which one are you?

'The fire went out and nobody got hurt' is a poor excuse for a fireground critique.

MembersZone Subscriber

I get my wife to ride on the hood turning the flashlight on and off as fast as she can in front of a red bottle, while my little girl hollers "wooooooooooooooo woowoowoo wooooooooooooooo woowoowoo wooooooooooooooooooo" out the window.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by SWLAFireDawg View Post
    I get my wife to ride on the hood turning the flashlight on and off as fast as she can in front of a red bottle, while my little girl hollers "wooooooooooooooo woowoowoo wooooooooooooooo woowoowoo wooooooooooooooooooo" out the window.
    Dude, you are seriously cheap! Won't even spring for a red flashlight cover? But I can't fault you for saving the $$$ to buy your tickets to the game and have some beer money left over. Nice call.
    You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
    IACOJ Power Company Liason
    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
    and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHoser View Post
    Won't even spring for a red flashlight cover?
    The red bottle is about 80 years old, so it makes me feel like I have a true antique fire light on my emergency response unit. The siren is fairly new.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DocVBFDE14 View Post
    So who won the All Star game last night, and is it an indication of who will win the World Series?

Conversaly and more importantly, August NFL training camps start to open up
    Thanks for the random but I am a big baseball fan anyway AL won as usual 5-4 but the NL was coming back I cant believe the LaRussa left Rowand in instead of his own guy Pujols I think is better but Rowan has a 349 BA with RISP

Truckie

The siren is fairly new.
    Can you change the pitch?
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

Forum Member

Well this young grasshopper is off to a good start.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Get used these typical responses. Some people like to think they are smarter than you and to prove it, they give stupid responses, nice one Elmer, as in What's up Doc. Then again, this is a thread in the Tactics section .... Einstein there is more than likely clueless.

Myself, I'm going to ask you what are you asking here and what is the purpose? What kind of lite are you looking for, you can get LED lights for less than $30.
    Amazing. You finally decide to show your face in the tactics section, (you know, with that great IQ and worlds of experience), and you pick a thread that has NOTHING to do with tactics. (although according to your theory, this has about as much to do with tactics as the other crap you tried to post).
    Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

makes good girls go bad

Quote Originally Posted by JrFF24 View Post
    Judging by your nickname, you are a Junior Firefighter. You do not need one. I do not care how badly off your dept is. You are an observer/gofer. Once you are 18 (or 21 depending on the local laws and regs), and a certified Firefighter, then concern yourself with an interior light.

If you are worrying about a light, then I guess you know how to follow couplings out of a building, or how many feet of preconnect are on your first, and second out apparatus? Why lightweight construction, and baloon frame construction are so dangerous? Know all your depts streets, where the plugs are, and how to do basic firefighting tactics like they are the back of your hand?

And for the record, get a Whelen Dual Talon. Anything less then that and you are wasting your money.
    AJ, MICP, FireMedic
    Member, IACOJ.
    FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF
    This message has been made longer, in part from a grant from the You Are a Freaking Moron Foundation.

MembersZone Subscriber

BLSboy, don't waste your time. It's a troll. See also: http://forums.firehouse.com/showthread.php?t=92302

Get used these typical responses. Some people like to think they are smarter than you and to prove it, they give stupid responses...
    I love the irony that HT was the only one to give a serious response. Uh, dispatch to HT, we WERE smarter than the troll. You, however, were not. Surprise.
    Last edited by ElectricHoser; 07-12-2007 at 05:43 PM.
    You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
    IACOJ Power Company Liason
    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
    and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

makes good girls go bad

I gave the kid (troll) the benefit of the doubt, since I had not seen the link you had shown.

bum bum bum, another one bites the dust......
    AJ, MICP, FireMedic
    Member, IACOJ.
    FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF
    This message has been made longer, in part from a grant from the You Are a Freaking Moron Foundation.

Forum Member

Profire is back
    GFD748 First in... Last out.. Everyone goes home.... Do the best job you can and do it safely

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by GFD748 View Post
    Profire is back
    As if!. Profire would never call itself a volunteer!
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Default lol

$250 lol thats nothing another guy in my station spent almost a grand on his truck!

55 Years & Still Rolling
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Talking Well..........

Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    $250 lol thats nothing another guy in my station spent almost a grand on his truck!
    So did I. But it doesn't have any extra lights on it, just the factory standard.
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by SWLAFireDawg View Post
    Buying a light and siren would have been much cheaper than getting married and having a child. I mean all those gifts for anniversaries and birthdays, the nagging, the mood swings...much cheaper to buy the light and siren. Heck you might even have enough money to buy the Whacker 10,000 model.

55 Years & Still Rolling
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Talking Well...........

Quote Originally Posted by lexfd5 View Post
    Buying a light and siren would have been much cheaper than getting married and having a child. I mean all those gifts for anniversaries and birthdays, the nagging, the mood swings...much cheaper to buy the light and siren. Heck you might even have enough money to buy the Whacker 10,000 model.
    You're gonna need a bit more money. The weight of the Wacker 10000 is enough that you will need to have overhead reinforcement work done on your Honda Civic. And, don't forget the large outlay for Super sized Wiring, to carry the Load of the Electrical System........
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Thread Information