Thread: Hi there :)

Forum Member

Default Hi there :)

Hi I'm Marsha. After poking around on this site for a while, I thought I would join. I'm not a firefighter or anything like that. I did put out a box of flaming crayons once, but somehow I don't think that qualifies

I'm from Tennessee, and 26 years old.

I guess that about covers it

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking

Box of crayons huh? Sounds like you have the fire bug already! LOL! Welcome to the land of folks whose wives and girlfriends think they're crazy (least mine does)

Forum Member

Welcome from Ontario Canada.

Crayon Box.. Fire must have been intense!
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Welcome from Ohio.

This place is a great source for firefighting / EMS information and discussion.

Crayon box fire you say.. well you are a firefighter after all.. haha.

Forum Member

Thanks much for the welcome.

It wasn't too big of a fire. But it was starting to get a bit out of hand -- especially since it was on the kitchen table, in a cheap pie pan. Then mom, being the uber-genious that she is, put it out by putting it in the sink. Ok, refresher course: oil based crayons + water = uh oh. She WAS NOT amused. I am sure I got spanked over that. But I can't remember. Perhaps that's a bad sign

No, y'all aren't crazy. Ok, you are. But it's a good kind of crazy. It's the "somebody's gotta do it cause I'm sure not gonna" kind. But no...crazy is the person who's last words are "Y'all get a load of this" moments before the FD has to be called.

I've been to Ohio and Canada (just to Sault Ste Marie), but I've never been to Alabama. I'm sure I'll go one of these days. When I get more of that mysterious green paper. They call it "money". I'm not sure. I don't see enough of it to know for certain or not
    Last edited by SapphyreBlues; 07-14-2007 at 06:44 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

If you've only been to "The Soo" then ya ain't really been "Up There" yet. LOL I can say that cuz I've driven through a few times. And besides thats in Ontario..... {yep, gonna get flamed for that one! }

Anyhoo, welcome to the World of Misfits and Dysfunctionals, cuz ya know, we're all crazy in here.

**note: although I currenly live in Virgina, I am really a West Coast Canadian in disguise, but don't tell anyone. **
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

Smile

Welcome to the forum.

Forum Member

Thanks, bdunndchi

And Two7, I won't tell if you won't

We actually were planning a trip, I think, to Lake Superior State Provincial Park. Until we got the info on it. During that time of year (August) it gets down to freezing at night. And we'd have to boil the water, else we could get "beaver fever" and even. I mean, the weather I can understand. But I don't feel like contracting that sort of ailment. It's just too...too...well. I just won't touch that one.

Thread Information