Forum Member

Default activity at airport

I was traveling through BWI today and saw someone get pulled. An man dressed in a white robe, with a large black beard decided to walk up the side of the security line bypassing the boarding pass check, and was quickly trying to get through the metal detector and then was angered when he was pulled asside.
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

55 Years & Still Rolling
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Talking Huh??...............

BWI?? You were in Maryland?? Without my OK??.....
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Here's your sign.
    You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
    IACOJ Power Company Liason
    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
    and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

MembersZone Subscriber

I found his mug shot.

(I think he's wearing a disguise...)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Be safe y'all!
    IACOJ Animal Control
    Ladder 8
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

IACOJ BOD

Was he carrying two stone tablets?
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

MembersZone Subscriber

Make him pet a pig to see if he is a terrorist or not.
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

55 Years & Still Rolling

Lightbulb Do What?...............

Quote Originally Posted by Dickey View Post
    Make him pet a pig to see if he is a terrorist or not.

Actually, wouldn't that be EAT a Ham Sandwich??.....
    In memory of

IACOJ Budget Analyst

www.gdvfd18.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by hwoods View Post
    Actually, wouldn't that be EAT a Ham Sandwich??.....
    Or pork chops....maybe bacon and eggs?

I read that any contact with a pig is sacreligious. Just touching one will take away the 73 virgins.
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Its too early for this thread.. making me hungry. Who's up for a wawa Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on a biscuit?

I read that any contact with a pig is sacreligious. Just touching one will take away the 73 virgins.
    Is it 73 now? I think its gone up. Six months ago 1 pig was trading for 53 virgins. Who knew Redemption followed a free-market economy..
    So you call this your free country
    Tell me why it costs so much to live
    -3dd

Forum Member

I keep a couple bags of Jack Link's(tm)Ham Jerky in my tote bag at work.If any terr tries hijacking my towboat for use in immolating the Memphis harbor,they're gonna have to contend with me wiping down every touchable surface with pieces of ham first.
    If no one tries that day,I'll have lunch.

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Five'll get you ten that he was carrying a red or green passport and figured that he was "above" all you peasants with only blue passports.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by hwoods View Post
    BWI?? You were in Maryland?? Without my OK??.....

went to reunion in OCMD. Family is from reiserstown originaly.
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Forum Member

Cool along the same lines...

Women arrested after police standoff
    Arlington: 2 were investigated after earlier airport incidents

12:00 AM CDT on Tuesday, July 17, 2007
    By STEVE THOMPSON / The Dallas Morning News
    stevethompson@dallasnews.com

It started with a routine domestic disturbance, except that the pair involved has recently been under investigation by federal terrorism officials.

Before the day ended, Arlington police had negotiated a six-hour standoff, their robot had been shot at with a paintball gun, and they had called in a bomb squad over four potentially explosive devices.

Kimberly Al-Homsi called 911 about 12:40 a.m. Monday. She said her friend, Aisha Hamad, had threatened her with a knife. The two are noteworthy because a few months ago, they were seen at Dallas Love Field, both dressed in camouflage pants under traditional Muslim robes, conducting what appeared to be surveillance, officials said.

Police say that Monday morning, when an officer came to the door, Ms. Hamad threatened to shoot him. She told him the only way she would leave was in a body bag.

So began the standoff, during which she fired a paintball gun at a tactical robot and missed, police say, and at the end of which ! a negotiator persuaded her to come out peacefully. Once outside, Ms. Hamad, 50, fought with them while they tried to handcuff her, police say, so they used a Taser on her.

Police took Ms. Hamad to a hospital, where she was to undergo a mental evaluation. She is likely to face assault charges, Arlington police spokeswoman Christy Gilfour said.

Meanwhile, police searched the home on Wembley Road and found four explosive devices, one of which was sitting on a bedroom table.

Citing an ongoing investigation, Arlington Assistant Fire Marshal Stephen Lea would not say what the devices were.

"We do not know whether they would function as [explosive] devices until we have time to study them and look at them and test the materials," Mr. Lea said. "I can tell you this; there wasn't anything in there that would have blown her house to pieces."

Ms. Hamad's friend and alleged victim, Ms. Al-Homsi, was jailed on a charge of possessing a prohibited weapon. She was being held, wi! th bail set at $3,000.

The terrorism angle stems from Feb. ! 25, when the two women were spotted at Love Field acting in a way authorities found suspicious. Surveillance video showed one of them walking back and forth, apparently pacing off distances.

When confronted, the women told officials they were looking for the Frontiers of Flight museum.

Two days later, the pair was spotted at the airport again. This time Ms. Al-Homsi, 42, was sitting on the hood of a car looking through binoculars at airplanes. Dallas officers stopped the car nearby, but the women refused to let police search it, authorities say.

The women also came under scrutiny after they were reported driving near the runways at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport on July 4.

Dallas police and federal terrorism officials have acknowledged investigating the pair, but police officials have said they had no direct evidence the women have ties to terrorism. The women have accused authorities of violating their rights and of religious and racial profiling.

In 2005, Ms. A! l-Homsi was accused of waving a fake grenade at a motorist on Central Expressway during a spasm of road rage. Officials charged her with a bomb hoax, and she was placed on probation. She is said to have long-range assault rifle and explosives training, according to a Dallas police intelligence bulletin issued March 5.

makes good girls go bad

Quote Originally Posted by voyager9 View Post
    Its too early for this thread.. making me hungry. Who's up for a wawa Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on a biscuit?
    Mention WaWa again, and those of us stuck without it will hunt you down!!

I miss WaWa.....
    AJ, MICP, FireMedic
    Member, IACOJ.
    FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF
    This message has been made longer, in part from a grant from the You Are a Freaking Moron Foundation.

Forum Member

Yea, a buddy of mine joked we don't even need bombs to win this war. Just a helluva lot of pig blood dropped over a terrorist stronghold, and wait for them to run out.

BANG BANG.

Forum Member

Your buddy has a good idea. A lot cheaper than bombs too. But there would be too much back lash from the bleeding hearts over here. "Oh that's just cruel" I can hear them saying it now. I'll be darned. I wasn't aware we were supposed to play nice with our enemies

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanG View Post
    Yea, a buddy of mine joked we don't even need bombs to win this war. Just a helluva lot of pig blood dropped over a terrorist stronghold, and wait for them to run out.

BANG BANG.
    Heck yeah! Load up a B-52 full of side pork and pig hocks and drop it all over the desert. It will naturally herd them all into a circle for easy pickens. Can anyone say sniper wars?
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Forum Member

sniper wars Just dunno if it would be right shooting all those unarmed people. Cause you know they wouldn't touch their weapons after that. But then again, considering all they've done, practice makes perfect, including sniping. (is that a word??)

Forum Member

Talking

Well boys and girls, I think we just found a good plan, and a great way to put our excess pig products to good use.

Babe "The Pig," new mascot for victory in Iraq. Haha.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by BLSboy View Post
    Mention WaWa again, and those of us stuck without it will hunt you down!!

I miss WaWa.....
    Wawa's creeping south.. slowly. Don't you have Lil 'Champ down there? That's "close".
    -3dd

MembersZone Subscriber

Heck yeah! Load up a B-52 full of side pork and pig hocks and drop it all over the desert. It will naturally herd them all into a circle for easy pickens. Can anyone say sniper wars?
    I'd prefer to just circle the entire Middle East in the stuff. Fence in the entire area so they don't bother anyone else.
    -3dd

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raughammer1 View Post
    Dallas police and federal terrorism officials have acknowledged investigating the pair, but police officials have said they had no direct evidence the women have ties to terrorism. The women have accused authorities of violating their rights and of religious and racial profiling.

In 2005, Ms. A! l-Homsi was accused of waving a fake grenade at a motorist on Central Expressway during a spasm of road rage. Officials charged her with a bomb hoax, and she was placed on probation. She is said to have long-range assault rifle and explosives training, according to a Dallas police intelligence bulletin issued March 5.
    And it's BS like this that made me decide to forget LE as a career choice years ago.

Catch a black drug dealer sittin in a car full of dope, well, you didn't stop him cause he was stopping every block, having people run up to his car and quickly exchanging something.... it's cause he was black.
    Catch a Middle Easterner wandering around an airport, taking photos and pacing distances, and copious notes...it's not cause he's suspicious, it's cause he's Middle Eastern.

There's DWB..."Driving While Brown/Black". What about DWD? Driving While Dirtbag????

Sad thing is, this lady will sue the PD, some bleeding heart jury will find for her poor, oppressed azz, and of course the same argument in the subsequent criminal trial will get her off on the "fruits of the poisonous tree" grounds, cause the police were "harassing" her.
    My opinions might coincide with someone of importance's POV... I wouldn't know, since I never bothered to ask. My policy is: "Don't ask, don't care."

IACOJ--West Coast PITA

55 Years & Still Rolling

Thumbs up Well...........

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMikey View Post
    went to reunion in OCMD. Family is from reiserstown originaly.

OK, Copy that. You come back, look us up.
    In memory of

IACOJ Budget Analyst

www.gdvfd18.com

Forum Member

Send over a bunch of us Southerners with grills,wood and charcoal and enough pigs to feed the Russian army,put em up wind of a terrorist strongohold.Pack your bags,boys and girls.War's over.

makes good girls go bad

Quote Originally Posted by voyager9 View Post
    Wawa's creeping south.. slowly. Don't you have Lil 'Champ down there? That's "close".
    Not in these parts. We got 7-11s

It makes me want to vomit
    AJ, MICP, FireMedic
    Member, IACOJ.
    FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF
    This message has been made longer, in part from a grant from the You Are a Freaking Moron Foundation.

Thread Information