Thread: Barry Bonds

  1. #1
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Memphis Tn,USA-now
    Posts
    5,436

    Default Barry Bonds

    I really don't follow baseball much(takes too long for any action) but I've been wondering:Will Barry Bonds' breaking Hank Aaron's home run record be looked at like gay marriage and only legal in certain areas?
    After all,Aaron had to overcome racism to earn his record.Bonds just has to overcome himself.

  2. #2
    Forum Member
    BFDNJFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    Bonds does not deserve his record !
    ******=================
    ******================
    ******=================
    ******================
    =======================
    =======================
    =======================

    ------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

  3. #3
    Forum Member
    MemphisE34a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN - USA
    Posts
    2,526

    Default

    F Barry Bonds
    RK
    cell #901-494-9437

    Management is making sure things are done right. Leadership is doing the right thing. The fire service needs alot more leaders and a lot less managers.

    "Everyone goes home" is the mantra for the pussification of the modern, American fire service.


    Comments made are my own. They do not represent the official position or opinion of the Fire Department or the City for which I am employed. In fact, they are normally exactly the opposite.

  4. #4
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Someplace you're not :)
    Posts
    301

    Default

    As much as I hate to admit (being he plays for the Yank-Mee's) A-Rod has a good chance of beating Hammerin' Hank's record.































    Notice how I didn't mention Barry. He does not deserve it..

  5. #5
    Badgerland FOOL
    mvfd27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern WI
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Agreed, Hank did it with a ton of class facing death threats and much more criticism than Barry did. I'm not saying Barry deserves death threats, but he does deserve every ounce of criticism and scorn and definitly doesn't deserve the record.

    Hank did it fair and square and in my mind, until someone breaks the record clean, its still Hammerin' Hank's record.

  6. #6
    Forum Member
    scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    10,248

    Default

    Bonds has done nothing to make himself likable to the fans, and it shouldn't surprise anyone the fans have come to carry a similar disdain about Bonds.

    Aaron was a player who respected his fans. Bonds, with his special treatment, isn't even crazy about being with his own teammates.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  7. #7
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Memphis Tn,USA-now
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    I'm surprised pitchers haven't started getting close with their pitches yet. ;D

  8. #8
    Forum Member
    Frmboybuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Cornfields
    Posts
    524

    Default

    What happened to the innocent till proven guilty thing???? Bonds has been around since I was a little kid and has been one hell of a baseball player for several years. Thats something you cant take away from him. What gets me is the double standard world we live in. People complain about Barry Bonds owning the home run record yet applaud people like Michael Ervin for being inducted into the football HOF. Bonds has earned the record and untill he is proven guilty of steroids....You cant take it away from him

  9. #9
    Truckie
    SPFDRum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Location
    St Paul, MN
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Does he deserve the record or not-hmm, tough to say with the steroid/performance enhancing drug scandal and the bionic arm brace. But you do have to give him credit, he is one hell of and athlete and does have 21 years in the majors.
    Honestly, if this record stands clean, Pete Rose definitely deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame.
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

  10. #10
    Forum Member
    Frmboybuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Cornfields
    Posts
    524

    Default

    I couldnt agree more Rum

  11. #11
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Mi, USA
    Posts
    21

    Default

    I am by no means a Barry Bonds Fan I think hes an arrogant A-Hole! And I for one think he had more than his share of The Juice. And for those he think he did'nt just take a look at his earlier years. Once a Tall Slender (190lbs) Outfielder known for his SPEED Power and Consistancy with the Glove, winning 8 gold glove awards. Now 50lbs heavier still a powerhouse but can't steal a base to save his life and forget about sitting on first and stretching a single into an extra base (3rd). But the Question I ask is Among all the Roid contrevorsy the first person to get caught was a pitcher. So that begs the question how many Pitchers did he face that were also on the Juice. I say let the Man have his record and maybe he'll go away like he said he would when he hit 500. If Baseball would only take note from the Tour De France People maybe Baseball can get back to its glory days. Drug Free!!!

  12. #12
    Forum Member
    Raughammer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    667

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Frmboybuck View Post
    What happened to the innocent till proven guilty thing???? Bonds has been around since I was a little kid and has been one hell of a baseball player for several years. Thats something you cant take away from him. What gets me is the double standard world we live in. People complain about Barry Bonds owning the home run record yet applaud people like Michael Ervin for being inducted into the football HOF. Bonds has earned the record and untill he is proven guilty of steroids....You cant take it away from him

    Yea, thats my thoughts on the issue.

    Being tried and found guilty in the court of public opinion should mean absolutely nothing.

    Innocent until proven guilty...and one thing is FACT...that Barry Bonds has the home run record.

    Dont like if you dont want to, but that does not change the record books.

  13. #13
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Flanders, NJ
    Posts
    13,537

    Default

    Couple of thoughts...

    1. Has Barry peed in a cup this season?

    2. If Barry was not on "supplements" his career would have been over 5 years ago.

    3. Fox Sports had an interesting graphic showing how Bonds' HR production skyrocketed after he turned 40. Coincidence? I think not.

    4. Selig is being criticized for not being all over this record. He seems to me to be a guy who knows a lot more than we do. He probably does not like being in a position to celebrate something he knows he is going to take away from the guy later anyway.

  14. #14
    Forum Member
    BFDNJFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,508

    Default



    94 and now. Nope he never used steroids
    ******=================
    ******================
    ******=================
    ******================
    =======================
    =======================
    =======================

    ------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

  15. #15
    Forum Member
    Frmboybuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Cornfields
    Posts
    524

    Default

    You honestly think, amid everything that is going on around him now, that he is currently taking steroids or has in the last couple years? Take the blinders off man.....He isnt stupid or his career would have been over long ago

  16. #16
    Forum Member
    BFDNJFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frmboybuck View Post
    You honestly think, amid everything that is going on around him now, that he is currently taking steroids or has in the last couple years? Take the blinders off man.....He isnt stupid or his career would have been over long ago
    Do you honestly think he never has? Either way he is tainted ! So take your blinders off man !
    ******=================
    ******================
    ******=================
    ******================
    =======================
    =======================
    =======================

    ------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

  17. #17
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Flanders, NJ
    Posts
    13,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frmboybuck View Post
    You honestly think, amid everything that is going on around him now, that he is currently taking steroids or has in the last couple years? Take the blinders off man.....He isnt stupid or his career would have been over long ago
    Look what happened to Sosa. He stopped (obvious body mass loss and strength loss) and was not even close to being the player he was. Do I honestly think Bonds is still using steroids. Let's see. How can I put this?

    YES!

  18. #18
    Forum Member
    Frmboybuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Cornfields
    Posts
    524

    Default

    I didnt say he never has....What im saying he is innocent till proven guilty. Supposedly Conseco has some dirt on A-rod in his next book.....Maybe he will be the next victim of the juice. Ill say it again, Bonds isnt stupid or he would have been caught by now and his career would have ended long ago.

  19. #19
    Forum Member
    DaSharkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    4,713

    Default

    Dude, athletes do it all the time. Half the guys in the Tour de France have tested positive for stuff in the recent few years. Olympic athletes test positive all the time. All you have to do is take the right drugs that are not able to be tested for in the barrage of blood tests that the MLB or any other organization uses. You get away with it a few times you become more brazen and less caring.

    You think Bonds or any athlete that has bulked up over 50 pounds of muscle while in their late 20s - 40s and has not had assistance you are nuts. It is damned near physiologically impossible to do.

    I am not talking GNC supplements, vitamins, and weight training. The human body can only get so big through natural means due to limitations of the body frame, endogenous human steroids, and other hormones.

    All for money. When I see, hear, or suspect some professional, college, or high school athlete doing steroids (and there is an explosion of HS athletes using them) I just cannot help but think back to Lyle Alzado's dealings with the roids that cost him his life. All so you can make a few bucks.

    So much for doing it on your merits. Getting, setting, or breaking a record means nothing to me or most people if you are pathetic enough to not do it on your own without cheating. Steroid use is just that...Cheating in the game, and cheating in your life.

    No amount of money is worth the loss of everything that anabolic steroid abuse does physically to your body. Apparently, I am off my rocker for thinking this.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

    The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

    "No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

    "As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

    www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

  20. #20
    Forum Member
    Raughammer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    667

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    Dude, athletes do it all the time. Half the guys in the Tour de France have tested positive for stuff in the recent few years.
    Gross exaggeration.

    Olympic athletes test positive all the time. All you have to do is take the right drugs that are not able to be tested for in the barrage of blood tests that the MLB or any other organization uses. You get away with it a few times you become more brazen and less caring.
    Theoretical hypothetical supposition…. Projecting your inadequacies on others? They are doing something you can’t do, so they must be cheating? Weak man...

    You think Bonds or any athlete that has bulked up over 50 pounds of muscle while in their late 20s - 40s and has not had assistance you are nuts. It is damned near physiologically impossible to do.
    Even more horse do-hockey! LOL, 2002 I weighed 174 pounds, in 2005 I weighed in a 222 pounds and benched 365 for 8 reps and could bench 425 twice. Steroids? LOL, no, though other pencil neck wannabes would like to believe that. Simply because someone else did it, and they cant do it, the other guy must be "cheating". I figured out nutrition, I figured out how to work out for mass and what and how much to eat for mass, I figured out how much rest and recuperation I needed and I responded very well to the work out plan I was following. Yea... this was when I was 37 up to 39 years old.
    Your accusatory statements are just all wet as well as being all wrong.
    Stick to fighting fires because you know next to nothing about modern day nutrition and physiology.


    I am not talking GNC supplements, vitamins, and weight training. The human body can only get so big through natural means due to limitations of the body frame, endogenous human steroids, and other hormones.
    Well you should be talking about supplements, vitamins and weight training; the right mix can really help your body to respond. Before 2005 pro hormones like andro and nor-19 were legal over the counter supplements available at GNC and yes, I used them. (Though the eating and rest were more important than all of the supplements combined). Yes the body can "only get so big" in normal circumstances, but "how big" is different for everyone. Your hypothetical statements ring hollow, empty and just wrong to someone who has been there done that. Basically your denying his accomplishments with your opinions based upon limited information and limited experiences is just worthless ponderings by someone who does not have a clue of what he is talking about.


    All for money.
    So says you... someone who does not know a dang thing about the mans personal motivations or how his body responds to: modern day nutrition, a professional trainer and nutritionist, to modern day methods of body building strength training. You, someone on the outside looking in, speaks of someone you really know almost nothing about. You base your perceptions on shallow judgmental calls built upon ignorance and ignorant opinion.
    Weak...man, weak.

    When I see, hear, or suspect some professional, college, or high school athlete doing steroids (and there is an explosion of HS athletes using them) I just cannot help but think back to Lyle Alzado's dealings with the roids that cost him his life. All so you can make a few bucks.
    At least the blind squirrel got something right in all this rambling, he (you) admitted you judge even when you suspect, like in the Barry bonds case. He is innocent until proven guilty. The record is his and no amount of pontificating by an internet blow hard can take that away from him.

    So much for doing it on your merits. Getting, setting, or breaking a record means nothing to me or most people if you are pathetic enough to not do it on your own without cheating. Steroid use is just that...Cheating in the game, and cheating in your life.
    LOL, "if" being the key word, you are jumping the gun and pronouncing guilt with no hard evidence other than circumstantial and hypothetical. Just a lot of he said-she said.
    Weak....

    Apparently, I am off my rocker for thinking this.
    Yea...yea you are. You are when you judge with out having facts to back you up. Yea, you are when you make erroneous statements about things like strength training and body building that you obviously know next to nothing about.

  21. #21
    Forum Member
    Raughammer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    667

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Frmboybuck View Post
    I didnt say he never has....What im saying he is innocent till proven guilty. Supposedly Conseco has some dirt on A-rod in his next book.....Maybe he will be the next victim of the juice. Ill say it again, Bonds isnt stupid or he would have been caught by now and his career would have ended long ago.
    And yet A-rod is kicking butt in hitting homeruns... even in the "new non steroid" era.

    Go figure...

    Conseco is and was a blow hard. Just a has-been trying to get some of the lime-light his betters are still soaking up.

  22. #22
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    SW MO
    Posts
    4,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI View Post
    Look what happened to Sosa. He stopped (obvious body mass loss and strength loss) and was not even close to being the player he was. Do I honestly think Bonds is still using steroids. Let's see. How can I put this?

    YES!
    I couldn't agree more. Looking at Barry's career stats, it's convenient that his homerun tallies are dropping dramatically since congress and MLB got on the steroid scandal was made public.

    I also agree with Rum, if they let this record stand they need to let Pete in the HOF!

  23. #23
    Forum Member
    DaSharkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    4,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raughammer1 View Post
    Gross exaggeration.
    If you say so. Research it. It may not be half - I am sure an illustrious and great person such as yourself does not use common phrases in normal conversation. I should strive such a magnificent person as you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raughammer1 View Post
    Theoretical hypothetical supposition…. Projecting your inadequacies on others? They are doing something you can’t do, so they must be cheating? Weak man...
    I have no inadequacies. I deal with myself as I am. I do not wish to be a professional, overpaid crybaby athlete. Things are done all the time in high school college, and professional athletics. You adapt to everything that is thrown in your way. One need only look back through history to see people whose medals were stripped after testing positive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raughammer1 View Post
    Even more horse do-hockey! LOL, 2002 I weighed 174 pounds, in 2005 I weighed in a 222 pounds and benched 365 for 8 reps and could bench 425 twice. Steroids? LOL, no, though other pencil neck wannabes would like to believe that. Simply because someone else did it, and they cant do it, the other guy must be "cheating". I figured out nutrition, I figured out how to work out for mass and what and how much to eat for mass, I figured out how much rest and recuperation I needed and I responded very well to the work out plan I was following. Yea... this was when I was 37 up to 39 years old.
    Your accusatory statements are just all wet as well as being all wrong.
    Stick to fighting fires because you know next to nothing about modern day nutrition and physiology.
    The vast majority of people out there are no capable of doing this. You have no freaking idea what I do for a living and how much I know about physiology. You can adapt your body to anything, but like I said in my original post - most people are not going to be able to do this.

    Alas, you are a holier than thou and such a magnificent human specimen. I should bow down, kiss your arse, and strive to be as great and wonderful as you in every way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raughammer1 View Post
    Well you should be talking about supplements, vitamins and weight training; the right mix can really help your body to respond. Before 2005 pro hormones like andro and nor-19 were legal over the counter supplements available at GNC and yes, I used them. (Though the eating and rest were more important than all of the supplements combined). Yes the body can "only get so big" in normal circumstances, but "how big" is different for everyone. Your hypothetical statements ring hollow, empty and just wrong to someone who has been there done that. Basically your denying his accomplishments with your opinions based upon limited information and limited experiences is just worthless ponderings by someone who does not have a clue of what he is talking about.
    I am not denying his accomplishments. I am questioning them. I do not watch professional sports in any manner. I do not envy these opverpaid athletes.

    And you are so amazingly quick to belittle me for what reason? What in the hell did I do to you to deserve your pathetically immature namecalling and suppositions about me? Because I called into question someone's ability to do these things without illegal assistance?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raughammer1 View Post
    So says you... someone who does not know a dang thing about the mans personal motivations or how his body responds to: modern day nutrition, a professional trainer and nutritionist, to modern day methods of body building strength training. You, someone on the outside looking in, speaks of someone you really know almost nothing about. You base your perceptions on shallow judgmental calls built upon ignorance and ignorant opinion.
    Weak...man, weak.
    Uh huh. Again, you insult me and belittle me while offering absolutely no evidence to counter what I said. And you call me weak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raughammer1 View Post
    At least the blind squirrel got something right in all this rambling, he (you) admitted you judge even when you suspect, like in the Barry bonds case. He is innocent until proven guilty. The record is his and no amount of pontificating by an internet blow hard can take that away from him.
    As I said, more personal insults. To what do I deserve this honor?

    Innocent until proven guilty only matters in a court of law. A cliche? Yes. However it is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raughammer1 View Post
    LOL, "if" being the key word, you are jumping the gun and pronouncing guilt with no hard evidence other than circumstantial and hypothetical. Just a lot of he said-she said.
    Weak....
    Circumstantial evidence is all that is needed in a court of law. Again, we are not in a court of law.

    I suppose such a magnificent, self loving specimen such as yourself has never prejudged anyone without knowing each and every detail that there is to know.

    Oh to be perfect like you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raughammer1 View Post
    Yea...yea you are. You are when you judge with out having facts to back you up. Yea, you are when you make erroneous statements about things like strength training and body building that you obviously know next to nothing about.
    I know more than you think. Alas, you have already judged me because you have closed your mind to any differing opinion than yours.

    But you know everything, or at least a self avowed expert and I should just bow down to you because you can lift 400 pounds. Yipty freaking do.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

    The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

    "No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

    "As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

    www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

  24. #24
    Forum Member
    Raughammer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    667

    Smile what a hoot!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    If you say so. Research it. It may not be half - I am sure an illustrious and great person such as yourself does not use common phrases in normal conversation. I should strive such a magnificent person as you.
    Dude, you’re the one who said "half"...and that’s wrong. Just like your assertion that no one can put on 50 pounds of muscle with out: “assistance”.
    You were in error...

    I have no inadequacies. I deal with myself as I am. I do not wish to be a professional, overpaid crybaby athlete.
    LOL, you cant do what they can do, much less than what Barry Bonds has done, so you label them "over paid cry babies". F-U-N-N-Y


    Things are done all the time in high school college, and professional athletics. You adapt to everything that is thrown in your way. One need only look back through history to see people whose medals were stripped after testing positive.
    “Things”? What…”things”?

    Hey, once again you’re the one who used the descriptor: "half". Just because SOME are busted, you paint them as "half" or that it happens "all the time".
    An underachiever baggin' on an over achiever: Sorry man, but that’s the way it comes across.


    The vast majority of people out there are no capable of doing this.
    So says YOU. That YOU have not done it, you try and bolster your claims that NONE (i.e: damned near impossible) can do it by now diminishing it to "the vast majority of people".
    Ok man, what ever you say. (wink-wink)


    You have no freaking idea what I do for a living and how much I know about physiology.
    I know that you have made wildly erroneous claims on physiology and body building and strength training that are grossly mistaken. THAT I do know...
    I know from your posts on here you are not a professional athlete, heck to hear you say it they are all over-paid crybabies. (roll eyes)


    You can adapt your body to anything,
    Oh "I" can but Barry, a multi-millionaire who has the services of professionals cannot? Your logic escapes me...


    but like I said in my original post - most people are not going to be able to do this.
    I guess "most" includes world class superior athletes who have the best of what the worlds of nutrition and advice/training available to them at their disposal. "I" can do it, but "they" can’t...LOL, sorry, but man, that just does not compute.

    Alas, you are a holier than thou and such a magnificent human specimen. I should bow down, kiss your arse, and strive to be as great and wonderful as you in every way.
    I would not go so far as to recommend that, i WOULD recommend you not to make wildly wrong claims about things you obviously know Jack-squat about.
    But I guess that would have about the same chance of happening as the bending down and kissing plan you proposed.
    But, hey, I like your thinking! A mans gotta have goals and what not. :-)

    I am not denying his accomplishments.
    Ok man, your denying his accomplishments as being "valid". Does that suit your semantics better?

    I am questioning them. I do not watch professional sports in any manner.
    Yet you feel adequate to be judge, jury and executioner in demeaning Mr. Bonds accomplishments as nothing more than cheating.
    Ok... what ever you say amigo.

    I do not envy these opverpaid athletes.
    Suuuure you don’t. Alas, over here your words and rants suggest differently.... Hey, I’m just sayin' :-)


    And you are so amazingly quick to belittle me for what reason?
    Perhaps it was your complete ignorance in making the accusations you made earlier, or perhaps it was from your exaggerated claims of fully “half” of a sports participants are cheaters, or was it from your judging the man (BB) for accomplishing what no one else has ever done and not providing any reason I should take your words seriously, perhaps it was just your arrogant attitude, *shrug* I don’t know...I figured if the man was not here to defend himself, I would do the honors.
    I felt you were out of bounds in your words and assertions and hey.. its a free country...what comes around goes around.

    What in the hell did I do to you to deserve your pathetically immature namecalling and suppositions about me?
    Awww, now that your words are called into question, your inflammatory remarks about a man not here to defend himself are challenged you are going to get all mad? Dude, man up, dont cry, it's going to be all right. You'll see...tomorrow will be a brand new day. Wipe those tears and take some deep breaths. It'll all be ok...
    Because I called into question someone's ability to do these things without illegal assistance?
    Because tacitly you called the man a cheater, said it was "damned near impossible" to muscle up like he has..so yea, I suppose that’s why I challenged your diatribe on Barry Bonds.
    Uh huh. Again, you insult me and belittle me while offering absolutely no evidence to counter what I said. And you call me weak.
    LOL, um, I offered my own physiological changes that are on par with what you said was "darned near impossible". Hey you’re the one tearing down someone and getting all hurt that a fella on the internet checked you, and that’s, well: weak.
    Innocent until proven guilty only matters in a court of law. A cliche? Yes. However it is true.
    Sorry, but to many of us it is a maxim many Americans hold dear...whether in a court of law or in the court of public opinion.

    Circumstantial evidence is all that is needed in a court of law. Again, we are not in a court of law.
    Oh yea.. that’s right we ARE in your "court of public opinion " the same court that said "Paris should go free", "OJ was innocent" and "Clinton did not have sex with that woman". (sorry man but this is some funny stuff watching you get all worked up over someone challenging your pontifications)
    I suppose such a magnificent, self loving specimen such as yourself has never prejudged anyone without knowing each and every detail that there is to know.
    I suppose I have not on such a public stage such as your self...
    Oh to be perfect like you.
    LOL, like I said: "a man should have goals". ;-)

    I know more than you think. Alas, you have already judged me because you have closed your mind to any differing opinion than yours.
    Fella, I have only judged you on your words and your mistaken assertions. You put it out there; don’t be surprised when folks call you on it.
    But you know everything, or at least a self avowed expert and I should just bow down to you because you can lift 400 pounds. Yipty freaking do.
    What a hoot! Dude, don’t bow, just stop making inflammatory comments about folks when you don’t have all the facts. People will call you on it when you do....
    But still, that’s no reason to cry about it. 
    Last edited by Raughammer1; 08-12-2007 at 09:00 PM.

  25. #25
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Flanders, NJ
    Posts
    13,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frmboybuck View Post
    I didnt say he never has....What im saying he is innocent till proven guilty. Supposedly Conseco has some dirt on A-rod in his next book.....Maybe he will be the next victim of the juice. Ill say it again, Bonds isnt stupid or he would have been caught by now and his career would have ended long ago.
    There is an enormous difference between being an unindicted co=conspirator and some nut job like Conseco "having dirt" on you. Conseco surfaces every time he is broke. He is mentally unstable and is about as unreliable as they come.

    I'll say it again. It is my opinon that Bonds is juicing today. Right this very minute.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Performance Bonds for Apparatus grants
    By Butler92 in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 01:04 PM
  2. Performance Bonds
    By Butler92 in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 02:51 PM
  3. Why Performance Bonds are required...
    By BC79er_OLDDELETE in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 11:12 AM
  4. Fire District Bonds
    By k3twpfire in forum Illinois
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 06:20 PM
  5. Sharing common bonds....
    By DeputyChiefGonzo in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 01:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register