Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Ann Coulter and the Truth - My hero!!

If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again

By: Ann Coulter

Suspiciously, Daniel Pearl's widow is suddenly being lavishly praised by the Treason Lobby. Jane Mayer, co-author of the discredited hit-book on Clarence Thomas, "Strange Justice," published an article in The New Yorker last week recounting that Mariane Pearl was called by Alberto Gonzales in March with the news that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed had admitted to American interrogators that he had personally beheaded her husband and they were going to release the transcript to the press. Mayer wrote: "Gonzales' announcement seemed like a publicity stunt."

Frank Rich followed up with an article in The New York Times saying of Gonzales' call: "Ms. Pearl recognized a publicity ploy when she saw it."

Inasmuch as these are journalists who adjudge George Bush more evil than Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, their perception of reality is to be treated gingerly. But if Ms. Pearl is toying with the idea of becoming the latest liberal cause celebre, she might want to consider the trajectories of the rest of them.

All the Democrats' most dearly beloved anti-war/anti-Bush heroes invariably end up in the Teresa Heinz Kerry wing of the nut-house. Scott Ritter went from being a trusted U.N. weapons inspector valiantly defending poor, misunderstood Saddam Hussein from George Bush's imperialistic war to being just another creep trying to have sex with underage girls.

Cindy Sheehan once had "absolute moral authority." Now she's just a madwoman writing mash notes to Venezuelan strongman Hugo Chavez.

Max Cleland was a war hero who lost his limbs as a result of Viet Cong grenades, giving him the stature to gleefully taunt George Bush and Dick Cheney. "Where the hell were you in the Vietnam War?" Cleland responded to Cheney. "If you had gone to Vietnam like the rest of us, maybe you would have learned something about war."

Then we learned Cleland was a victim only of his own clumsiness and had dropped the grenade on himself in Vietnam after stopping for a beer.

Bill Burkett was the left's most admired military veteran since Benedict Arnold. He claimed Bush had shirked his National Guard duty and said he had the documents to prove it. According to Dan Rather and CBS News, Burkett was a "solid" and "unimpeachable" source who was being attacked by "partisan political operatives."

And then Burkett turned out to be a foaming-at-the-mouth loon. He was eventually forced to admit on air that he had "misled" CBS on the phony National Guard documents, which is a little like Hugo Chavez "misleading" Sean Penn. Burkett's current medical diagnosis: too crazy to be a homeless person.

The congressional campaign of anti-war Iraq war veteran Paul Hackett was treated in the media as if it were the Second Coming. The New York Times described Hackett adoringly as a "lean 6-foot-4, he is garrulous, profane and quick with a barbed retort or a mischievous joke." The Times even produced the obligatory quote-ready Republican who said that "Mr. Hackett's service had caused him to consider voting Democratic."

Then we found out with a little more specificity what some of those quick-witted barbs were. Hackett called the president a "chickenhawk," referred to Bush's "Bring it on" statement as "the most incredibly stupid comment," and called Bush "the biggest threat in America." Yes, he was a veritable Noel Coward, that Hackett.

Soon, even Rep. Rahm Emanuel and Sen. Chuck Schumer were trying to get Hackett to drop his next political campaign for the U.S. Senate.

Gen. Wesley Clark was once compared to Eisenhower, which, in mediaspeak, means: "He is virulently anti-Bush." Democrats were so tickled to have found an anti-war Southerner and retired general, New York Times columnist Bob Herbert asked, is he "just a mirage?"

Then it turned out the only war Clark wanted to lead was America's War on Fetuses, declaring that abortion should be legal for any reason until the moment of birth. Soon Clark was buddying around with Michael Moore and Madonna. Also, he claimed he had received calls from "the White House" by which he meant "a think tank in Canada."

Last we heard, Gen. Clark was on the alternate list for "Dancing With the Stars."

Joe Wilson went from being billed in the media as a trusted adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney and billed (by himself) as an eyewitness to the president's "lies," to being an apron-wearing househusband who had been sent on an errand by his wife.

Not only did he fail to debunk the Niger yellowcake story, he also forgot to bring home the quart of milk his wife had requested. (Wilson is now demanding a congressional investigation into who leaked the classified information that his wife wears the pants in the family.)

The Joe Wilson celebrity tour officially ended when The Washington Post editorialized: "It's unfortunate that so many people took (Wilson) seriously" -- not the least of whom were reporters at The Washington Post itself.

Most recently, The New Republic's "Baghdad Diarist" has been unveiled as a liar, another illustrious chapter in that magazine's storied history of publishing con men and frauds.

If conservatives are the ones driven by ideological passions, then why are liberals the ones always falling for laughable hoaxes in support of their anti-war ideological agenda? And if liberal beliefs are true, why do they need all the phony stunts to prove them? How about liberals keep hoaxes out of politics and return them to their rightful place: "proving" Darwinian evolution.

Smile good read!

Heckuva read, thanks!

Here is the best way to deal with Ann Coulter and her BS.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Here is the best way to deal with Ann Coulter and her BS.
    I love Ann because she tells like it is with no BS.

Remember - The truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    I love Ann because she tells like it is with no BS.

Remember - The truth shall set you free.
    In this piece Coulter criticizes; Hackett, Wilson, Plame, and Clark. People who have all served their country in very demandining circumstances. Something Coulter has never done.

I take sides with their lot before hers.

Something I learned in media class is Never trust the media. (or what people tell you. Especially the History Teachers ) As my media/history teacher said.
    "...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother;..." - King Henry V - Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    It's not the brightest thing to come into a topic and try to provoke a bunch of guys/gals with more time on the firehouse crapper than you do in the firehouse.
    "crispitycrunchitypeanutbutter y t0ast" - DFurtman

Smile

In this piece Coulter criticizes; Hackett, Wilson, Plame, and Clark. People who have all served their country in very demandining circumstances. Something Coulter has never done.

*shrug*
    I like hearing what she has to say.
    To tell ya the truth, i wish she had her own talk show, say like Bill Maher does...

I would watch it.

Banned

I find that Ann is very knowledgeable, to the point, and pulls no punches. I've never her seen her lose a debate. Without a doubt she is conservative and I know the liberals fear her.

Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    ...I've never her seen her lose a debate...
    Two words. Logical Fallacies. Another thing I learned from the same teacher. (who also taught language arts) The thing with logical fallacies is that they make very good arguments and play nicely into the laps of many people. But they are not true. Make hasty generalizations like all soldiers are ruthless baby killers. Though that statement is not true in some arguments it could appeal to many people causing them to think the way you want them to think in an illogical way.

Sorry if I offended anyone. It was an example on my sheet.
    "...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother;..." - King Henry V - Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    It's not the brightest thing to come into a topic and try to provoke a bunch of guys/gals with more time on the firehouse crapper than you do in the firehouse.
    "crispitycrunchitypeanutbutter y t0ast" - DFurtman

My niece worked in an upscale restaurant in DC while she attended George Mason Unversity.

Ms. Coulter had dinner there one night along with an entourage of 10 people. My neice and another waiter got the "pleasure " of waiting her table...

She was a demanding biatch and only left a 5% tip on a $700 tab...
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Talking

Hard to refute a "he said-she said".

But "tippin" is not exactly how i measure a persons character or how i judge thier message.

I like what she says, i agree with what she says and when i have looked it up her words they were proven to be true.

Coulter and Malkin more than hold their own and time and time again prove the left wrong in it's assertions and mis placed loyalties.

I dont know why some smart producer-TV guy does not offer her a TV show to see if she has a audience out there. I bet she would do pretty well.
    Ditto for Malkin, she has been a stand in for O'Reily a few times and i thought she did pretty well.

To each his own...
    Last edited by Raughammer1; 08-20-2007 at 01:17 AM.

I forgot Cleland earlier.

I'll put my faith in people who served their country and put their hides in danger anytime over Coulter. I'm just weird that way.

It's a free country.
    Last edited by scfire86; 08-20-2007 at 12:33 AM.

I dont know why some smart producer-TV guy does not offer her a TV show to see if she has a audience out there. I bet she would do pretty well.
    Um...because they are smart, and they know a worthless, lying bitch when they see one?

Forum Member

I read this thread because the title intrigued me.

The only thing that Ann Coulter knows about the truth is how to stretch and bend it until it is no longer the truth.

What does the truth and food have in common? Ann C can't stomach either one of them.

Forum Member

Default A little off the subject but...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    My niece worked in an upscale restaurant in DC while she attended George Mason Unversity.

Ms. Coulter had dinner there one night along with an entourage of 10 people. My neice and another waiter got the "pleasure " of waiting her table...

She was a demanding biatch and only left a 5% tip on a $700 tab...
    Now this does ****es me off, these kids work for $2 an hour and have make ends meet on the tip's. I don't care who you are.

Now this does ****es me off, these kids work for $2 an hour and have make ends meet on the tip's. I don't care who you are.

Just watch the Resevior Dogs to get a grasp on how she might have viewed the service. Maybe it sucked?

My niece served politicians from both sides of the aisle, pundits,lobbyists Pentagon brass and radio talk personalities like Laura Ingraham and Bill O'Reilly when they were in town.. all of them generous tippers...
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleman View Post
    Um...because they are smart, and they know a worthless, lying bitch when they see one?
    Gee Nozz. That answer is a bit cloudy.

Could you clear it a bit for us? I don't think we understand how you truly feel.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleman View Post
    We are talking about Ann Coulte (and Michelle Malkin), NOT Hillary Clinton.

Banned

I forgot Cleland earlier.

I'll put my faith in people who served their country and put their hides in danger anytime over Coulter. I'm just weird that way.

It's a free country.
    Well thanks for the vote of confidence. Since I served this country I guess you will put your faith in me.

Thread Information