+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 First ... 5678
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Hey hey hey. I'm one of those crazy libs who believes your personal life is none of my business. If you want to spend your time picking up on tranny hookers far be it from me to say you shouldn't.
    So why do you always advocate for more government? It's none of the governments business what I do. It's my personal life.

Forum Member

No,but I've walked up on plenty of fawns that I had sense enough to leave alone and turn around.
    I've also had a friend with TWRA show me a video of a deer fighting off two coyotes by stomping and kicking them until one was dead and the second probably wished it was.
    Deer might not eat meat but they can and will defend themselves with those sharp hooves they walk on.
    Plus since they know the area they live in and notice when someone hangs a stand in a tree,they have better sense of smell,and really sharp hearing,why would anyone think the advantages are all with the human carrying a firearm or archery gear and wearing clothes that reek from the breakfast he ate that morning before he gassed up the truck on the way to the woods?

Quote Originally Posted by JHR1985 View Post
    Havent you seen that video where the deer attacked that man?

Or ever played Deer avenger?

Forum Member

Hasn't he claimed credit for creating the plan?Seems kind of stupid to confess to crimes that you didn't commit and get a superpower's military sicced on you,doesn't it?
    Knowing what he had planned is probably why those that tried to hand him over to the US before 2000 wanted to do so.Who would want to have known ahead of time that people were going to be killed on the way to kill other non combatants and not attempted to stop it?

Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    As far as I can find out Bin Laden has not been tied to the first WTC bombing.

Forum Member

Saw the movie the other night.The only people trying to cover up anything about that sinking was the British Admiralty when they claimed they'd signalled RMS Lusitania's Captain about the U boat threat and hung him to dry when it turns out he was so close to the coast due to the fog which caused a need for a landmark to figure their position.

Quote Originally Posted by JHR1985 View Post
    The US Navy has a history of coverups... such as the Lusitania carrying ammunition in the first world war

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider View Post
    Lord I pray that all this misguided outrage over the abuse or the killing of animals for food was directed towards the killing of innocent babies through abortion (Say's a lot about society). 70 million since Roe v Wade. Now thats something to be outraged about.

As Bob Marley use to sing..... Stir it up
    I agree. 70 million? Geez... Yeah, that's all I'm gonna say about that. It's best that way.
    Last edited by SapphyreBlues; 09-06-2007 at 11:55 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by HotTrotter View Post
    So why do you always advocate for more government? It's none of the governments business what I do. It's my personal life.
    Because it's obvious you need to be protected from us and yourself.

Like the thread on Jr. responding from school I am done with this thread.

I think we all agree that Nugent is a nutbar.
    Last edited by scfire86; 09-07-2007 at 11:42 AM.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

So,how do you arrive at that conclusion?
    Are YOU so mentally unbalanced that you'd shoot the girl at the grocery checkout line for an error in ringing up your bill?
    If you ARE that mentally unbalanced,why are you not getting treatment instead of presuming to tell others how to live their lives?
    If you are NOT that mentally unbalanced,where do you get off deciding who is and who isn't?

I think we all agree that Nugent is a nutbar.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    So,how do you arrive at that conclusion?
    Are YOU so mentally unbalanced that you'd shoot the girl at the grocery checkout line for an error in ringing up your bill?
    If you ARE that mentally unbalanced,why are you not getting treatment instead of presuming to tell others how to live their lives?
    If you are NOT that mentally unbalanced,where do you get off deciding who is and who isn't?
    Absolutely last post.

"Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth."
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

I don't see why you think that you can question his sanity but if someone asks if that can be said of you,you go and duck the question.
    Typical.When a really hard question gets asked,you don't have anything to say.

Absolutely last post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 First ... 5678

Thread Information