+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... Last
    Forum Member

Default Ted Nugent loves Hillary and Obama..

*Warning he cusses* so no kiddies please.

Ted for President !
    ******=================
    ******================
    ******=================
    ******================
    =======================
    =======================
    =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

Forum Member

First off it freaks me out that Nugent still has concerts. Secondly, I think his actions can hardly be called a proper display of firearm presentation (can't wait to see it on the NRA website), thirdly I can imagine if a Dem did the same and spoke of Bush they'd be getting a visit from the Secret Service.

Lastly, he sounds like someone in the final throes of syphillitic rage.
    Last edited by scfire86; 08-27-2007 at 11:01 AM.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

Terrible Ted is my hero!!! Ted nugent is a little extreme but when you get down to it he has some good ideas.
    I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling. Our proudest moment is to save lives. ~Edward F. Croker

IACOJ
    Jake

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1050major View Post
    Terrible Ted is my hero!!! Ted nugent is a little extreme but when you get down to it he has some good ideas.
    Now that's a surprise.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Now that's a surprise.
    Why is that a surprise??
    I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling. Our proudest moment is to save lives. ~Edward F. Croker

IACOJ
    Jake

Forum Member

Default You're serious ?

Yeah... Ol Draft Dodgin Teddy is a great role model for all of us.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Forum Member

I'm not saying a role model I am just saying that he has some pretty good ideas if you can see past all of the extremeist crap.

IACOJ
    Jake

Forum Member

The man is enthusiastic about his views.How does that make him extreme?
    He wasn't threatening anyone with the firearms.For all we know,he was holding up non gun versions of what he owns and shoots regularly.
    Just because he says his mind and it isn't promoting anything Hillary and Obama say and/or do doesn't mean he poses a threat to them.
    He only gets one vote,just like scfire and I do.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    The man is enthusiastic about his views.How does that make him extreme?
    He wasn't threatening anyone with the firearms.For all we know,he was holding up non gun versions of what he owns and shoots regularly.
    Just because he says his mind and it isn't promoting anything Hillary and Obama say and/or do doesn't mean he poses a threat to them.
    He only gets one vote,just like scfire and I do.
    Enthusiastic....I like that.

IACOJ
    Jake

Forum Member

Why is that a surprise??
    It isn't. But to say this isn't hate speech that conservatives get all lathered about when done by a liberal is not a stretch by any means.

Forum Member

I'm not saying a role model I am just saying that he has some pretty good ideas if you can see past all of the extremeist crap.
    I could say the same things about extreme libs like Al Sharpton or any other nut cases from the left side. But I won't.

You don't get the hen without the chickens. His extremist views and behavior only negates anything he might have resembling a good idea.

And as was pointed out, he is yet another conservative (like LImbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity etc) who postures about blind allegiance to a wartime president but who ran the other way when they had the opportunity to serve.

the 4-1-4

First off it freaks me out that Nugent still has concerts.
    There is always a county fair somewhere.

Secondly, I think his actions can hardly be called a proper display of firearm presentation (can't wait to see it on the NRA website), thirdly I can imagine if a Dem did the same and spoke of Bush they'd be getting a visit from the Secret Service.
    Were they real guns, and if they were real, were they loaded? I do understand what you're saying, though.

Well, Bush is the president, and as such, any actual or perceived threats must be investigated. Don't you think? If someone was on a stage with weapons, real or fake, and talked similarly, they should visit them. My opinion is that they wouldn't be doing their job otherwise. Maybe ole 'Nug' will get a visit himself. I think Secret Service, or what ever agency would be with in their rights if agents chose to visit him.
    Besides, there are plenty of people who are critical of the president like this video is of Hillary and Obama, just watch Bill Maher. Many of his guests have made statements and commentary that are right on par with Nugent's act.

Ol Draft Dodgin Teddy is a great role model for all of us.
    I have yet to find any Hollywood or superstar type who I would find and use as a role model. In my opinion all of them are out of touch with reality. This is largely why Pat Tillman is such a hero to me. He ran from nothing, and gave up everything.
    Last edited by jasper45; 08-27-2007 at 02:21 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jasper45 View Post
    I have yet to find any Hollywood or superstar type who I would find and use as a role model. In my opinion all of them are out of touch with reality. This is largely why Pat Tillman is such a hero to me. He ran from nothing, and gave up everything.
    I would agree in this current crop. Go back to the 40's and there were numerous Hollywood celebs who served their country and went to war. John Wayne not being one of them. But....Johnny Carson, Lee Marvin, James Stewart, to name a few. Character actor Charles Durning was wounded on D-Day on Omaha Beach and was one of the few survivors of the massacre at Malmedy. Don Adams of Get Smart was in the USMC and served in the Pacific. Rod Serling was in the 11th Airborne, serving in the Pacific. Sports notables serving in the military from that era include boxers Jack Dempsey and Joe Lewis. The legendary Ted Williams. Williams is especially interesing considering he served during years when he was arguably in his prime. I'm sure I could do an internet search, but I thought I read somewhere the NFL had 600 alums who served in WW II. It wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

The list of actors I detailed who served in WW II is just the tip of the iceberg.

This list is a far greater example of the character of Hollywood in a bygone era.
    Last edited by scfire86; 08-27-2007 at 04:57 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_wa...ce_controversy

I gotta stand up for the duke just a little. It kind of gives a slight aspect to it.

Dont forget Charles Bronson and Sinbad

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by JHR1985 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_wa...ce_controversy

I gotta stand up for the duke just a little. It kind of gives a slight aspect to it.

Dont forget Charles Bronson and Sinbad
    Good call. Bronson was a tail gunner on a B-29.

Forum Member

Pat Tillman is no different than any other Tom, Dick, or Harry that gave his life for his country........
    Buck
    Assistant Chief/EMT-B

Forum Member

Since he's your hero you'll appreciate how he avoided the Draft.

Excerpt:

....when it was time to register for the draft during the Vietnam era. By his own admission, Nugent stopped all forms of personal hygiene for a month and showed up for his draft board physical in pants caked with his own urine and feces, winning a deferment.
    Some hero.
    Last edited by scfire86; 08-27-2007 at 09:42 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

some would say Damn.... why did I think of that....

Name one of the current batch of stars, who when the war started, took up arms? Other than Tillman

Then again, one could also state that since Iraq never directly attacked the US, why take up arms? But, thats a different story

hehehe

Forum Member

some would say Damn.... why did I think of that....
    Or one could say he's a coward whose claim to fame is finding a creative way to avoid serving his country.

Name one of the current batch of stars, who when the war started, took up arms? Other than Tillman
    Are any of the current group of stars saying about conservative candidates:

hes a piece of s***. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey (Fill in name here)! You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.
    I still like the fact that some consider him a hero.

MembersZone Subscriber

Are any of the current group of stars saying about conservative candidates:
    They all talk crap about Bush

example being Michael Moore
    Last edited by JHR1985; 08-28-2007 at 02:08 AM.

the 4-1-4

Quote Originally Posted by Frmboybuck View Post
    Pat Tillman is no different than any other Tom, Dick, or Harry that gave his life for his country........

Well, you're wrong. He's no better, but he is different.

Forum Member

They all talk crap about Bush

example being Michael Moore
    And which ones even come close to Nugent's syphlittic rage?

Forum Member

Well, you're wrong. He's no better, but he is different.
    Couldn't agree more.

npgert5819
    Firehouse.com Guest

this is a firematic site not POLITICAL START NEW SITE FOR THIS

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by npgert5819 View Post
    this is a firematic site not POLITICAL START NEW SITE FOR THIS

ummmm noob thats why its in the off duty section. if you don't like it then don't read it !
    ******=================
    ******================
    ******=================
    ******================
    =======================
    =======================
    =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... Last

Thread Information