MembersZone Subscriber

Ya donít even get me started on the refs they were ridiculous they are the ones that should be fined. Missouri had not had the many penalties all season those zebras must have been KU fans the way they called the game. And even though I donít like KU they are a very good team and deserve to get to a BCS game. The thing with Missouri, is with there offence it is hard to just kill time off the clock so they have to do what they do best stay on the attack. But on the other hand it is a tough call, slinging the ball around like they do; you have a better chance for a turn over. I am glad I donít have to make the decisions like Pinkle does. I think they played a great game but I still donít think we have seen them play there best game. They have so many more weapons than people realize. It they are hitting on all cylinders they are unstoppable. I canít wait to watch them against Oklahoma then in the Championship if they play a perfect game next week.

MembersZone Subscriber

O ya and Chase Daniel deserves the Heisman.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by giweff View Post
    The thing with Missouri, is with there offence it is hard to just kill time off the clock so they have to do what they do best stay on the attack. But on the other hand it is a tough call, slinging the ball around like they do; you have a better chance for a turn over. I am glad I donít have to make the decisions like Pinkle does.
    Yeah, I'm just a fan of doing the things that got you the lead in the first place. Once you start playing conservative, you give the other team the opportunity to come back into the game. Your defense may be worn out and they can get a run, all the while your offense is playing conservative and trying to get a first down and blow the clock instead of getting points on the board and keeping a lead.

Oh wel, they got 'er done and got that elusive #1 in the BCS and ESPN rankings (WTF is wrong with USA Today? ). If nothing else, I can say I remember when Mizzou was the number one football team in the country! LOL

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up Tim Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by giweff View Post
    O ya and Chase Daniel deserves the Heisman.

Sorry but Tim Tebow has the Heisman all wrapped up. 51 touchdowns is incredible.

If anything they will "give" it to Darren McFadden for his last game against LSU.

Forum Member

I'm a Boston College fan and Matt Ryan has a draft pick in his future, but I also think that WV has some potential.
    "The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up"-Steven Wright

MembersZone Subscriber

I donít think Tim Tebow deserves the Heisman. Donít get me wrong he is a great player but he lost three games this year. And McFadden is also a great player but he only had two or three good games this year with the LSU game being his best all season. I think it should go to the best most consistent player. The only thing hurting chase is the loss to OU in which he really only play a bad fourth quarter. And also it doesnít help that he is only a Jr. And West Virginia is a great team if Missouri and WV win out it will be a good national championship game that I believe could go anyway. And Boston College played one of the best games I saw all season when they came back against Virginia Tech. Almost as good as when LSU lost last week and Mizzou beat KU.

the 4-1-4

How 'bout them Gators!

Forum Member

USC lights up Illinois 49-17. OSU should be happy to be facing LSU in the BCS. They might have a chance against LSU, there would be none against the Trojans.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Thread Information