Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bucks county

Forum Member

Default Bucks county = sucks county

I don't care who you guys are, how good you are, how much you already know, or how much experience you have. You might be God's gift to firefighting.

The truth is that Bucks county will give certs to anyone with a pulse and enough money, and the pulse isn't an absolute requirement. You don't like the truth? ****** off.

The name of the place fits it perfectly. Maybe they could make it "Got Bucks?" instead, but its close enough for now.

Forum Member

like i said before. my state does not give out the right certs, this is why i have to go to bucks. im not claiming that im any great superhero firefighter, i have my years under my belt. if you can come up here and change what NY fives out so i dont have to go to bucks then please do so.
    No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
    ~W. A. Nance~

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
    ~Walt Disney~

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
    ~Mark Twain~

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
    ~James R. Cook~

Life don't suck. Life is what you make of it.
    ~FIREFLY~

Quote Originally Posted by FireFly61875 View Post
    like i said before. my state does not give out the right certs, this is why i have to go to bucks. im not claiming that im any great superhero firefighter, i have my years under my belt. if you can come up here and change what NY fives out so i dont have to go to bucks then please do so.

Bro don't let it get to you. NJ is like NY and is not a pro board either. They have there own crazy thing going on. Its not stating its any less of a school but not recognized. I just got lucky and went to an academy that offered pro boards. You know what you can do and it shouldn't matter about the stereotype of Bucks. I highly doubt someone is going to judge by where you went to school but more on what you do on the job.
    ******=================
    ******================
    ******=================
    ******================
    =======================
    =======================
    =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

Forum Member

this is true. i dont know why he got to me today. i usually dont think twice when people say crap like that. oh well, guess he won this one. lol. i heard about NJ, i dont get why the north east gives different certs.
    No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
    ~W. A. Nance~

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
    ~Walt Disney~

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
    ~Mark Twain~

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
    ~James R. Cook~

Life don't suck. Life is what you make of it.
    ~FIREFLY~

MembersZone Subscriber

Default info

Dear Firefighters:

The Notice of Class Arbitration has been approved by the Arbitrator and we anticipate it being sent by mail within the next couple of weeks.

Additionally, our website now contains information regarding the class action, including the demand for arbitration, information on the arbitrator and our law firm, and two of the arbitratorís rulings.

Feel free to check it out at www.EmploymentLawTampa.com/about.jsp

Candy Stead, Assistant

Law Offices of Cynthia N. Sass, P.A.
    601 West Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd

Tampa, Florida 33603
    (813) 251-5599 - Phone

(813) 259-9797 - Facsimile

www.EmploymentLawTampa.com

Thread Information