Forum Member

Default I Need Help From Fellow Firefighters

I am Aaron Eldridge, a firefighter in Vestavia Hills, Al. Here is my story and what I need from everyone.

A few weeks ago me and my fiancÚ Anna got picked as one of four couples for a local news station to throw a wedding for. The public will vote on these four couples and the winner will receive a free wedding. This would lift a huge financial burden off us and her mother, who is having to plan a wedding for Anna's sister in December. With being a firefighter I do not have much money that I can contribute, especially when I have chosen to volunteer at my church as my part time job instead of getting supplemental income. I also gave up my truck to Anna this past summer. Her car's A/C went out, and after I got it the windows broke and it started to leak gas. Needless to say the record setting heat of this summer has not been fun. Well, if we win we get a car for two year...so this is also needed. All in all they are giving away a 25,000 wedding, a car for two years, tuxes and wedding dress, wedding bands, and a honeymoon. You can only vote once per computer, so vote on as many as you can and tell all your friends to vote.
    Got to www.nbc13.com and follow the pink "NBC 13 Throws a Wedding" link at the bottom or follow this direct link provided at the bottom of this message.
    VOTE FOR AARON and ANNA couple #1
    http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/v...directory.html
    THANKS!!!

Forum Member

How do you vote, I'm either a huge idiot, my computer isn't showing the entire page, or the news page isn't complete. Let us know how it turns out in the end. Have to help out a fellow AL firefighter, I'm from northwest AL, Colbert county.

Badgerland FOOL

Good luck brother, you just got my vote! I'll be hopping every computer I can. Best wishes and congrats on the wedding! Stay safe bro!!

MembersZone Subscriber

My votes in, good luck.
    FTM-PTB-RFB
    IACOJ

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Maybe I just missed it, but it would have been nice to read the profiles of the competing couples. How did that one couple get so far ahead???!!!!!

I voted last night. Good luck.

After seeing the results you're going to need a lot more help than you're going to get here though! Have you posted this on Firefighter Nation http://www.firefighternation.com/ and other firefighting forums yet?
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Forum Member

Default We voted.

We're telling everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by 21gators View Post
    I am Aaron Eldridge, a firefighter in Vestavia Hills, Al. Here is my story and what I need from everyone.

A few weeks ago me and my fiancÚ Anna got picked as one of four couples for a local news station to throw a wedding for. The public will vote on these four couples and the winner will receive a free wedding. This would lift a huge financial burden off us and her mother, who is having to plan a wedding for Anna's sister in December. With being a firefighter I do not have much money that I can contribute, especially when I have chosen to volunteer at my church as my part time job instead of getting supplemental income. I also gave up my truck to Anna this past summer. Her car's A/C went out, and after I got it the windows broke and it started to leak gas. Needless to say the record setting heat of this summer has not been fun. Well, if we win we get a car for two year...so this is also needed. All in all they are giving away a 25,000 wedding, a car for two years, tuxes and wedding dress, wedding bands, and a honeymoon. You can only vote once per computer, so vote on as many as you can and tell all your friends to vote.
    Got to www.nbc13.com and follow the pink "NBC 13 Throws a Wedding" link at the bottom or follow this direct link provided at the bottom of this message.
    VOTE FOR AARON and ANNA couple #1
    http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/v...directory.html
    THANKS!!!

Forum Member

Default Goodluck

Good luck!

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Ya got my vote! Good luck and congratulations no matter how this works out.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

My votes in as well, good luck
    GFD748 First in... Last out.. Everyone goes home.... Do the best job you can and do it safely

Forum Member
    Spotsylvania Va, Currently S. Baghdad Iraq

my votes in as well

MembersZone Subscriber

Got my vote.

I'll get as many as possible from Mobile Fire-Rescue and other Mobile-area departments.

Forum Member

Default Brother in Need

Hey Bro, i just voted sorry to say though your in third place by the number so lets get our brother together, get everyone out there to vote call freind and so forth and lets get this for him ...

keep us informed

Thread Information