Forum Member

Default Another dumbass criminal robbing the wrong guy

Hee hee hee. I love reading these stories where criminals get their just desserts.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20687618/?GT1=10357

Alleged burglar has an unlucky streak
    Homeowner thwarts rip-off try by ripping off culprit’s clothes. All of them

Updated: 4:26 a.m. ET Sept 10, 2007
    DULUTH, Minn. - A man who allegedly tried to burglarize a home lost his clothes in a scuffle with the 69-year-old homeowner and then tried to streak away before he was arrested.

Wayne and Kathie Boniface returned home from dinner Thursday night at a neighbor's to find the man in their house. Wayne Boniface said the man made the mistake of grabbing his wife.

"As soon as he grabbed my wife, I had him in the kitchen wrestling him to the ground in a headlock and arm-lock," Boniface said.

First, Boniface said, he ripped the man's shirt off. Then, "his head was down over the railing, and in today's world, pants are worn fairly loose. I pulled his pants, and his pants and underpants and shoes came completely off. He was completely nude."

When police asked Boniface if he could identify the suspect, he said: "Oh, yeah. I believe he's the only guy running nude in Duluth."

The 20-year-old man was apprehended about 20 minutes later. He has been charged with two counts of first-degree burglary. The man's name was not released.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

Default He He

It one thing to get busted and end up naked, but to be striped by a 70 year old guy and made a fool of, LOL ... messed with the wrong guy pal

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    The man's name was not released.

Well of course it wasn't released...

he wasn't carrying any ID....
    Be safe y'all!
    IACOJ Animal Control
    Ladder 8
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

Forum Member

nice story,the robber "finished" naked.
    "sauver ou périr"

"courage et dévouement"

2 french mottoes in french fire service.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default I just heard on the news

Didn't make the town but yesterday a guy went into a karate school with a gun to rob the place. He was quickly un-armed and given some "lessons". They said he was very happy when the cops and ambulance showed up to take him away

9/11 never forget

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Quote Originally Posted by pletch View Post
    It one thing to get busted and end up naked, but to be striped by a 70 year old guy and made a fool of, LOL ... messed with the wrong guy pal
    Any bets the old guy is a former Marine?
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MalahatTwo7 View Post
    Any bets the old guy is a former Marine?
    I don't think so.

Recall that the last Former Marine to be robbed and fight off an attacker killed one and wounded the other.

This guy was probably a Squid.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    I don't think so.

Recall that the last Former Marine to be robbed and fight off an attacker killed one and wounded the other.

This guy was probably a Squid.
    HAHAHHAAAAA. Good point.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

IACOJ BOD

"his head was down over the railing, and in today's world, pants are worn fairly loose. I pulled his pants, and his pants and underpants and shoes came completely off. He was completely nude."
    Definitely a Squid move.
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Forum Member

And then today I heard about an armed robber that tried to hold up a Karate school in Bogata,Columbia I believe. He's in the hospital.

I firmly believe that all jails should have a "STUPID" wing.

Stay Safe
    IACOJ

Forum Member

I like this one:

Man, 74, Fights Off Iron-Wielding
    Email this Story

Sep 10, 4:50 PM (ET)

BAY SHORE, N.Y. (AP) - A tire iron-wielding man who police said was looking to mug a senior citizen probably thought he had found an easy target - that is, until the 74-year-old fought back.
    Bruce Ferraro had no idea someone was following him as he walked out of a department store at the South Shore Mall on Saturday and got into his car, police said. But then a man pounded on Ferraro's window and demanded cash.
    "Ferraro says, 'What, are you kidding me?' and he actually gets out of the car," said Det. Sgt. Thomas Groneman, of the Suffolk County Police Department.
    The mugger demanded Ferraro hand over his wallet, calling the Bay Shore resident an "old man" and threatening to hit him with the tire iron, Groneman said.
    Instead, Ferraro grabbed the bar and the two fought, until the septaugenarian managed to snatch away the tire iron, police said.
    Groneman said Ferraro did "a good job" of disarming his would-be assailant, though he would not recommend other people attempt such a brazen act of self-defense.
    Without the weapon, the 32-year-old suspect ran to his car and attempted to drive away, police said. But the vehicle stalled, and the man got out of the car and fled on foot. Ferraro later helped police identify the suspect.
    The man was arrested later Saturday at his home in West Babylon. Police charged him with attempted robbery and he was being held on $10,000 bail in Riverhead.
    Ferraro's only injury was a scrape on the wrist.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070910/D8RIQT2G0.html

Thread Information