Forum Member

Default Response fom Palo Alto about missing FFs' funeral

The thread discussing Palo Altos City decision to not let their Fire Dept attend the local funeral for the 2 LODD's in Contra Costa and not allowing flags to be lowered to half-mast has long since passed. But I just received a long over-due response from someone at Palo Alto. I had sent mulitple e-mails to everyone from the city council, fire chief, mayor....all the way down (or up) to the city manager..... And at long last I have gotten a response. Of course, you are thinking this response must be from someone in the city. Someone on the council, the city manager, fire chief, etc..... But Nooooooo...... this e-mail form a "informed citizen".

Thank God someone was brave enought to FINALLY respond to the multiple e-mails sent. Here is his version of the screw-up. Take it for what it is.... at least he had the decency to respond when so many would not. The following is word for word his response and he states that this is "Palo Alto's Response" -- personally I still think this STINKs but without further ado.....

Palo Alto’s Response to Memorial for Fallen Firefighters

I am submitting this to many who objected to Palo Alto's failure to allow firefighters to attend the memorial for the 2 fallen firefighters in Contra Costa County as an resident of Palo Alto, not in any way connected with the city, council, or city staff, but just an interested, informed citizen. I also happened to have an extensive discussion on September 7 with the fire chief about the event, the discussions that have been held about what happened and the general type of corrective actions that staff and the firefighters agreed to.

There seems to be serious misunderstandings about the problems encountered and who was involved when Palo Alto failed to send a fire engine and firefighters to honor the 2 firefighters who were killed in Contra Costa County in August.

The city council was not involved in the events in any way. They were not informed of the intent to seen our firefighters and a fire engine to participate in the memorial, nor were they aware of or informed of the failure to participate until well after the fact. Attacks on the council or individual councilmembers are inappropriate and unjustified. Actions such as participating in memorial services are staff and management driven and normally are not even discussed by the council..

Due to the extensive response to the tragedy by fire agencies all over the Bay area and the State there were many offers to participate in the memorial service. The Palo Alto engine and firefighters were approved by the fire chief to participate in the memorial services, either in the memorial itself or by staffing a fire station vacated by others who were participating in the memorial. The fire chief thought that they would participate when he went to the hospital for surgery that weekend. He was in surgery and unable to function normally when the mix-up occurred. He was, like the city council, unaware of the cancellation of Palo Alto firefighters from participation until after the fact. Had he been physically well and able to act he would have made every effort to over-ride the denial of participation that was recommended by the city attorney and approved by the city manager. The City Attorney advised against having the firefighters participate and use a city fire engine because of potential liability. That was the primary reason for the cancellation.

Regarding flying the flag at half staff to recognize the fallen firefighters, City Manager Benest denies making the inappropriate remark attributed to him. He does not recall making such a statement, and agreed that if he did say it that was inappropriate and he apologized formally and in letters to local papers. No such restriction on flying flags half-staff will be imposed in the future. See a fuller discussion below.

Once the misunderstandings were recognized the fire chief met extensively with firefighters and the firefighter union as well as with city management. He feels that the errors that resulted in lack of proper firefighter participation in the memorial service have been corrected and there will be no such miscues in the future. The city manager already has announced that the policy on flag lowering was incorrect and due to a misinterpretation of the laws and protocols regarding flying the flag at half-staff. He believes that the matter has been resolved satisfactorily and in the future proper and respectful acknowledgement of the sacrifices of public safety personnel will be provided.

Last week a new policy was agreed to by City Manager Benest, Chief Marinaro the police department, and other city staff. The firefighters and their union also were involved in the discussions. Both the fire chief and police chief can approve lowering flags to half staff to honor any fallen California public safety person, and can send equipment and employees to services for public safety officers who died in the line of duty. Firefighter Union head Tony Spitaleri said the new policy was "a good model for other cities to use."

I am not defending the foul-up by management that caused the problems and that upset our firefighters and many other people. Personally when I heard of the deaths in Contra Costa County I assumed that our fire department would be represented at the memorial services. I also was shocked that they were not allowed to participate. Now that we know that it was caused by a combination of erroneous actions by the city attorney and city manager, both of whom seem to have made incorrect assumptions about the situation, similar errors should not occur in the future. Corrective actions were taken after extensive discussions and consultation and Chief Marinaro is sure that a similar problem will not arise again. I am glad that the problem has been corrected and we will not have this error repeated in the future.

Regards, Bob Moss

Forum Member

Hindsight is always 20/20
    IAFF

Forum Member

It's good to know they recognize they made a mistake and took actions to hopefully prevent something like this from happening again. It sounded like a misunderstanding from the get go and it's too bad they didn't have an Assistant Fire Chief that could have made a decision to send the engine and companies instead of the city attorney.

Forum Member

Hello to all Brother and Sister Firefighters and Family.

My name is Andrew Jentzsch I was a Palo Alto Firefighter for 20 years and a Paramedic for 12 of those years since no one in the Palo Alto Fire Department will respond to the disgraceful action of it's Fire Department, my Fire Department I will.

Mr Moss with all respect is not someone who knows what he is talking about and I think myself being a Firefighter and working for the City of Palo Alto I have a different view of what happened and what should of happened. To really know why and what happened one need's history on the Palo Alto Fire Department and who has worked in it and where and what they have done. I would also like to tell you about my story working in the PAFD,however, I will try and do this at a later time.

The Fire Chief Mr Moss mentions he talked to is Nick Marinaro he was Assistant Fire Chief under Ruben Grijalva before becoming Chief himself. The name Ruben Grijalva might sound familiar to some? He was the Cal-Fire Director who lied to the whole world while his command Officers and Staff said and did nothing to expose him as the liar he is and always has been. In the 2007 Wild Fires that destroyed over 2000 homes and took the lives of California Residents Ruben used the word "Seamless" to describe the fire fighting efforts between his leadership and the involvement of the Military. This was later proven to be a LIE. He then blamed high winds for the reason "Aircraft sat idle as Southern California Burned" This lie was told to all by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ruben's pal. Pal? After being proven he was a liar the Governor helped Ruben get a job as the Milpitas Fire Chief with a huge raise and increase in benefits.

Ruben was a liar in the City of Palo Alto as proven by the "Sand Bag scandal" Where he was found to have mismanaged public funding and sent Palo Alto Firefighters to the City Managers home during a minor flood. Firefighters who he requested did not wear and cloths or hats that had Palo Alto Fire Depart on them, he also instructed them to take their own cars and not to speak to the public of this. During the investigation The Palo Alto Union President Tony Spitilari ran to his aide. Tony cooked up some story of how this was suppose to be a voluntary request. This was a lie also. It is against union rules to volunteer to do any type of Firefighter type work for free for the city. It also would have left these Firefighter's with no insurance coverage of any kind if they were injured in anyway doing this. Ruben got off and Tony was paid back for his lies. He was promoted to Fire Captain shortly after this. Promoted to Fire Captain from the position of Firefighter in 30+ year of taking promotional exams Tony was never able to become a Operator/Engineer. He received this promotion to Fire Captain without passing the Captains test?

So you have a Fire Chief who will sit by and do nothing but what a proven liar tells him to do. An East Coast Firefighter who commented on this called him "Spineless" I will let you be the judge of that. You have a Union President who lied to save a liar of a Fire Chief and then was promoted to Captain while failing the test? I hope this does a little to help you see what type of Fire Department the City of Palo Alto Fire has become.

As a fire Department we could not get anyone to be are President. Moral is low and no one trusts the city. So every effort lead to the persons we wanted to take this position refusing to do so. To have any kind of Long Term Disability insurance you MUST be part of the union. This basically forces you to join.

Palo Alto Firefighters "not all but way too many" have become money hungry , caring more about over-time and vacation than human life or the Fire Service. They care for no one except themselves , including fallen firefighters and their own sick and injured firefighters. My Story.

Just a little history for you. There is so much more that any Firefighter who loves and respects his profession should hear. Any Firefighter who respects his fellow firefighters should here.

Forum Member

Uhhhhh no offense but this thread is over 2 years old....Wouldn't it have been better to have let a sleeping dog lie?
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Forum Member

There are 2 parts to this story 1 being the sending of Fire Equipment and personal to participate in the Memorial service and second the lowering of the Flags. I will start with the second.

How hard is it to not raise the American Flag all the way up the Flag pole when you raise it at your Fire station? Every station has a flag and a pole. How hard is it to drive the 3 blocks from Fire Station #1 to City Hall and lower those Flags? I guess for Firefighters who care more about money and themselves JUST TOO DAMN HARD for any Palo Alto Firefighter to do!
    Now about the City Council, City Manager and City Attorney . The City Council picks the City manager. The City manager picks the Fire chief, Police Chief and the City manager picks the city attorney. The City Council is the Boss of the person who is the BOSS of the City. So one would think that the city council should or might know what is going on in the city? Frank Benest who was city manager at that time was from the City of Brea this is an example of what type of city manager he was and person he is.

Wrongful Death;
    City agrees to pay $1 Million Settlement in torture slaying of teenage police informant.

www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?
    file=/news/archive/2002/08/27/national1102EdT0511.DTL or Look under

Twisted badge. com for the story. When the city manager who was Palo Alto's at this time Frank Benest was leading the City of Breu They got a young person named Chad McDonald tortured and murdered and his girl friend shot, raped and left for dead in a drainage ditch!
    This caused the State to pass a Law that Limits the use of teenage Drug informants.
    The Firefighters asked to lower the Flags on this day and were told NO! The City Manager stated and is on the record with the reporter saying " We do not lower Flags Willy- Nilly" The Fire Chief and Union President asked him if they could do this before the I was asleep lie and cover up.

I do not think these 2 brave members of my Family were the First to lose their lives trying to save or help others and it hurts me to know they will not be the last. R.I.P my brothers... I am 1 Palo Alto Firefighter who will not forget or be told I must disrespect you and your Families sacrifice.

To show you the level of BS and the attempt to cover up such shameful actions look at the comment of Union President Tony Spitaleri "The new policy was "a good model for other cities to use"
    What the F*** The City of Palo Alto was the only Fire Department and City to be so HEARTLESS and DISRESPECTFUL to do such a thing.
    NO other city needs such a policy!
    Please this was 2005 not during the Stone age.
    This was not the First time this happened there has been a number of issues with firefighters and their memorials. If you look at the story in the local paper they had issues with the death of Firefighters in South Carolina . A member of the Palo Alto firefighters body was carried to rest by the Aptos Firefighters on one of their Fire Engines because the City refused to let a Palo Alto Engine do this.
    A Palo Alto Firefighter, a fine man and Firefighter. A VERY FINE person lost his battle with Cancer one of his last request was that The Palo Alto Fire Chief Ruben Grijalva NOT BE ALLOWED to ATTEND his Memorial!
    He was not there, I WAS!

please give me a moment this is just too much to take!

Please.....Take a look at You Tube... Fireman needs help, abuse of power.

You might learn a little more about the Palo Alto Fire Department...

I will get back to you...

Forum Member

Lies and Disrespect for Fallen Firefighters never lies.

You mean let History repeat itself and let the guilty carry on as if nothing happened?

If you think it stopped there. You are so wrong.

Forum Member

Just what does HONOR mean to you? I know what it means to me.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew J Jentzsch View Post
    Just what does HONOR mean to you? I know what it means to me.
    You obviously have a beef with the City in question. Instead of wasting valuable bandwidth by posting (in a 2 year old thread) your doctoral dissertation on why everyone but the City Dogcatcher is involved in a conspiracy, why don't you take up your grievances directly with them, or a local media outlet?
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Forum Member

Just how far do you think corruption goes. I have been fighting a fight for years. When your Union and city is corrupt. Your Department is a cancer in the Fire service. Hope and pray you never find yourself where the 2 firefighters this story is about are. Hope and pray you never find yourself where I am. Your Union and your greedy fellow firefighters will throw you in front of the train to save face.

Ruben should have been stopped before he help turn Cal-Fire and California into a State of Disaster.

Looking the other way and doing nothing is a disease that spreads.

Your wife or daughter get raped, the people who did it get away because no one says anything. So you see them after a couple years and you just forget about it?

Maybe you, not me.

Just wait and read the rest.

MembersZone Subscriber

Just how far do you think corruption goes. I have been fighting a fight for years. When your Union and city is corrupt. Your Department is a cancer in the Fire service. Hope and pray you never find yourself where the 2 firefighters this story is about are. Hope and pray you never find yourself where I am. Your Union and your greedy fellow firefighters will throw you in front of the train to save face.

Ruben should have been stopped before he help turn Cal-Fire and California into a State of Disaster.

Looking the other way and doing nothing is a disease that spreads.

Your wife or daughter get raped, the people who did it get away because no one says anything. So you see them after a couple years and you just forget about it?

Maybe you, not me.

Just wait and read the rest.
    Andrew, We are all going to find ourselves where those 2 lads are someday. Direction after that will be case sensitive I guess. If you're writing this using your real name, you may want to get a lawyer experienced in defending slander and libel.

Forum Member

Welcome to Jentzch's Axe Grinding Laundromat....
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

I just wanted to point out the impressive stacking of consonants in Jentzsch's surname.
    Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnny46 View Post
    I just wanted to point out the impressive stacking of consonants in Jentzsch's surname.
    If British actress Dame Judy Dench were to marry then divorce former Cinncinati Red's catcher Johnny Bench, then marry Andrew Jentzch, she would be....

Dame Judy Dench Bench Jentzch.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

should make an awesome screenplay

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    should make an awesome screenplay
    Who can we get to produce it? I'm thinking Dreamworks SKG...
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

A little about Palo Alto Fire and why I feel the Fire service and the good firefighters not to mention the citizens deserve so much more.

Former Palo Alto firefighter gets probation.
    Tanya August received a year of worker's compensation but worked at a colleague's shop.

By Susan Dremann. Palo Alto online staff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was a Fire explorer for the Hayward fire department. It was one of the best things any person wanting to be a firefighter can do.
    Her is what PAFD did to the Explorer program. It's under Palo Alto on this site.

Police say suspect had sex with minors. Victim came forward to Police after
    two years. Palo Alto Online..

I guess she should of left that DOG alone?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Disgruntled city worker triggered federal probe..
    Palo Alto Utilities Department target of investigation into falsified documents.
    by Gennady Sheyner.

A federal department of Transportation investigation into Palo Alto Utilities Department for possible fraud could have a wider scope than the internal investigation the city conducted last year. City Manager Keene said Thursday.

Keene said the city had already investigated a complaint made last year by a former employee, who said he was asked to forge answers on a written test employees are required to pass to get certified for installing gas pipelines.

But Keene said it's not clear wether the federal agents are looking into the same allegation, or if their focusing on other issues within the Department's pipeline operations.

You can read the rest online... Another city employee not me. or " On other issues"

Ever go to a Gas explosion? I think those things kill Firefighters and citizens?

Dr . Salary...... Salary Simplified by Dr Al Lee, PhD
    http://blogs.payscale.com/ask_dr_salary_increase.html

There were salary increases in the news recently when KCRA.com (and other media) reported that California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger decided to raise salaries for top state administrators. why were these salary increases in the news so often? Because California is expected to experience a shortfall of more than $726 million in its 2007-08 dudget.

The largest raise will go to director of the Department of Foresty and Fire Protection, Ruben Grijalva. His salarywill jump from $133,732 to $169,500, about a 27% pay increase. Is this an average salary increase or outrageous pork spending?
    how would your salary look with a 27% increase? Crunch the numbers with our salary survey.

You can read the rest yourself online.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------Planes sat while fires burned...
    Legislators say federal fire officails and governor responded slowly.
    Schwarzenegger calls accusations "nonsense"

By Tony Saaveda, Norberto Santana Jr and Brian Joseph.
    San Diego Union Tribune, November 30, 2007

Letters to the editor...

Public officials and firefighting..

Cal Fire Director Ruben Grijalva's commentary insults our intelligence("An effective effort in Fighting fire". opinion,Nov 23) His theme is an outright lie,and he cherry picks the facts,not discussing the complete picture.

Air assests are a key firefighting resource because of their coverage and time responsive capabilities. When Grijalva was interviewed by local TV reporters, it was obvious he was totally clueless with respect to military aircraft use. Shamefully, Navy and Marine Corps helos ready and waiting sat on the ground in the early hours of the fire. Grijalva only only agreed to the Marine helos after our three congressman called him, reading the riot act, and he required a letter from the commanding general to cover his behind.

Effective use of availiable military aircraft was a critical deficiency during the 2003 fires. Cal Fire was mandated to solve that issue. Under grijalva's leadership, they did not. The delay in military aircraft use in the early hours cost homes and lives. Grijalva must be held accountable. He should be fired.

Wayne H bostic
    San Carlos.

Ruben went so far as to try and blame the military. He tried to blame the U.S Marine corp for his failures?

Titles of other articles:
    Air operations report is dearth of details
    Why military craft left on ground.
    By Tony Manolatos

Fingerpointing ensues over copters grounded during wildfires
    By Aaron C Davis

Assemblyman Todd Spitzer: Grijalva does the Firehouse shuffle with Taxs..
    As you recall, Ruben Grijalva was responsiblefor reporting facts to the Gov Arnold Schwarzenegger regarding the aerial firefighting efforts during the Oct 2007 wildfires. It is widely reported that grijalva misled Schwarzenegger.
    Director Grijalva has mislead the Governor before and now he is trying to misled us again.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He tried to swindle 125 million from the California Tax payers..

Let's see,misled your boss and get a huge raise. Lie to the public and get a huge raise. Endanger the lives of Firefighters with lack of support and get a huge raise?

Raise your hand if you thing the Governor was misled or knew about all the lies and corruption?

I will post this letter...

From; SanDiegoCityFireMedi--------His user name Sign on San Diego. Online

Your homes burned and people died because I did nothing!

-----------
    If you are a Firefighter or a member of the Public and that Title does not kick you right in the Balls, Something is very wrong with you .....

The title of the Book is hosed, I hope I can finish it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Firefighters have to take care of firefighters, not throw them under the bus or use them as Scapegoats for Politics... That is one way Firefighters die.
    Politics.....

Forum Member

Looking at some posts I can see that other Firefighters think disrespect for Fallen Firefighters ,sick and injuried one's is O.K and a fun game.

Doing a terrible job as a Firefighter is no problem either. What was that comment about Honor? again...

Standing up to corruption, the Gov (ms Kennedy) is not what I ever wanted to have to do, howevr, I will never turn my back on any firefighter and I will not let action and people like this infect my Fire Service..

I will never forget the 343 fallen members and I will never let anyone turn my Fire Service into a self serving joke!

Works for some of you but, NOT ME!

Forum Member

Captain Gonzo, did you have to pass the Captains test you took or did you fail it ? Did your chief give it to you as a gift?

Forum Member

Captain Gonzo, did you have to pass the Captains test you took or did you fail it ? Did your chief give it to you as a gift?
    Are you really a firefighter or just a crapstirrer?

I think the West Coast has it's own personal version of Scarecrow. Like the Scarecrow... he brings up stuff that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

FYI.... I just started my 29th year on the job. 7 as a firefighter, 12 as a Lieutenant, 6 as Captain and the last 3 as a Deputy Chief.

Don't you dare question my committment to honoring the lives of our fallen Brothers and Sisters...

I've been to IAFF Memorial in Colorado Springs more than a few times and have friends and acquaintances listed on those black granite walls. I was marching with 30K+ Brothers and sisters at the W6 memorial service in 1999 and was at W6 Memorial dedication in 2008. I was in New York City marching in a torrential downpour for the FDNY 343 Memorial Service in 2002 and I have been more firefighter funerals than I care to remember.

Every FD has dirty laundry.... from Podunkville to Palo Alto and all points in between.

99.99% of us deal with it in house and keep it there.

You, on the other hand have chosen to display it on an international forum for all the world to see.
    Last edited by CaptainGonzo; 11-27-2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling correction...
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

Captain Gonzo, Being able to wear a leather helmet does not make great firefighters.
    Hardworking honest men, women and their families do. There is no room in the Fire service for action and people like these.

I will print a letter written to me from Harold A Schaitberger. he Cc's
    Peter Gorman, IAFF Chief of Staff and Kurt Rumsfeld, IAFF Legal Counsel.

You might then see how worthless the leadership of the IAFF is when a Firefighter has a problem and needs help.

You have several Palo Alto Firefighters registered on this forum, none of them had the courage to respond to this posting in how many years?

Also take a look at Fireman needs help, abuse of power. on you tube.

andrewdrwsk@aol.com is my e-mail address I can send you some information on what happened to me. If you like to know little to nothing about something and judge people that way. You might not want to find out what is really going on in your Fire Service.

California Firefighters get paid very well you would thing that gets you a higher level of service.

America's bravest are the men and women who do this job for free or next to nothing. Costing them money and their time for many. I hold people who make well over $100,000.00 a year plus benefits, having budgets of close to $1 Billion dollars to a higher standard
    Cal-Fifes is $860 million plus damages.

Sticking your head in the sand is not how you take Pride in being a firefighter. Wanting someone else to fight your battles is also no the way to do business. For me anyway..

We might have different ideas of what leadership is.

Do you want to know about the Palo Alto Firefighter who molested his daughters and then went to jail?

The one that makes over $100,000 a year and takes his dog out to a field and duct tapes his nose and mouth shut because he does not want him anymore?

The Fire Captain that was promoted while in jail for resisting arrest?

The dead beat Fire Captain who was not paying child support to his multi mothers of his multi children?

What do you think about firefighters who take toys from the Toys for tots program for themselves?

The city will take care of a Palo Alto Firefighter who becomes a crack head but not a 20 year member of the fire service and the Union Local 1319 does nothing?

Is that your kind of fire service... Do you not think if these were lies they might have already tried to shut me up?

All I ever wanted was what I worked for.... What I earned....

Try living life needing a new shoulder? You might get the idea of feeling ones pain?

Forum Member

Captain Gonzo

I have 20 years of service in the Palo Alto FD by the age of 40. 12 years as a transport Paramedic. I was a 911 responding EMT Before that.
    I think you where the one doing the questioning of me. I tried to handle this in house, tried to let them do the right thing.
    Why do you think I am behind the 8 ball. As a Firefighter you think you might not get sold out for a 3% raise.

You get up on a high horse to look down on a firefighter asking to be treated fairly? Asking for help? Asking for his rights.

Do you think it is right to throw firefighters to the political wolfs?
    As FF we all know someone who lost their lives.

343 Firefighters died ... It was not all the fault of someone else.

FF had several battles they should have fought, that might have saved several of these peoples lives.

So you think I should let people destroy my life so corrupt firefighters and politicians don't look bad.

try walking in my shoes. I live in Los Barriles MX.
    I talked with the Firefighters who tag a Marlin with his brothers picture who dies in the 911 attack.

Before you start pointing fingers, Firefighters need to take pride in their jobs and fight battles that will make the fire service better.

Disrespect one fallen ff disrespect them all.... In my thinking!

Instead of attacking me... Fight to keep your fire service out of the gutter and from cutting deals for politicians. Maybe...

So I guess you had to pass your Captains test?

Forum Member

So now you are a crapstirring , dirty laundry airing 9/11 conspiracy theorist?

Outstanding.
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

babcusar5. thank you.

I do not have very good computer skills I did my best work fighting fires and trying to save lives.

Seems that too many FF have good computer skills and lack the vision to see what is really going on.

You can't put a fire out with well written words or computer skills. I never wanted to be a chief or said I can do it better than you.

I was one that felt my action counted for more than words.

Captain Gonzo when you dig that hole for me, make it big enough for the other firefighters you want to put in it so as not to make yourself look bad.

Dig a big hole because things are heading the wrong way in ARE Fire service.

Do you know who Pat Tillman was?

Thread Information