Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: study/training

MembersZone Subscriber

Default study/training

I have fallen into a rut with studing lately. I have to written test in Maryland in January. I read my book during the week but lately I have am slacking. What can I do to help pull me out of that. Also I live in Nebraska. This might sound a little weird but looking for somebody to workout with. I train at 24 hour fitness. I think it would help out if I had a partner to train with not trying to be weird but I will do anything to pass these tests. Anyways is anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Fireman575757

Show me a Scania vehicle

Default Test

Test yourself. Seriously! Make up multiple choice questions and answers. Pretend as if you're making up a test for one of your competitors and you really don't want him to pass the test because your job is riding on it.

What's your motivation for being a FF in Maryland? Have you forgotten why? Don't forget this stuff. I'm sure you're aware of this fact but becoming a FF in major metro areas is not something where a willy-nilly attitude will allow you to succeed.

Do anything to "shock your system" and get back in the groove of good study.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default test

Beiner,

That is good advise. I will make some questions and test myself. I lived in Maryland for 4 years and met some friends that made me interested in it. I am a volunteer back in Nebraska I will be certified emt in next year. I feel I am on the right track but I have been studing and want to just take the damn thing. Montgomery county which is Rockville is who I am testing for if you were wondering. Any other advise you have would be helpful. Thanks Beiner.

Fireman575757

Thread Information