Forum Member

Cool Rosie O’Donnell’s Terrorist Admirers

Rosie O’Donnell’s Terrorist Admirers

Terrorist leaders are weighing in on Rosie O’Donnell’s geopolitical rantings.

Ramadan Adassi, the terrorist head of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, has said that he agrees with O’Donnell’s views. And Ala Senakreh, the West Bank chief of the same terrorist group, is inviting Rosie to come on a fact-finding visit and live with them for a while.

“We welcome Rosie O'Donnell to stay among us and to get to know the truth from being here,” Senakreh said, according to author Aaron Klein.

O’Donnell’s rep says the idea that terrorists have picked Rosie for their pin-up poster is “absurd.”

But when you look at Rosie’s statements, it doesn’t seem that far-fetched.

Assisting in making the monsters appear cuddly, O’Donnell said, “Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers.”

Helping to take the terrorists off the hook for the events of 9/11, she informed folks that the buildings were brought down in order to get rid of documents that incriminated Enron and other corporations.

Relieving the Iranian government of responsibility, the blustering blogger suggested that the Bush administration orchestrated the kidnapping of 15 British sailors as a pretext for war.

Lending a hand to terrorist mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed who had confessed to more than 30 terrorist plots and the 9/11 attack, O’Donnell spread the word that the confession had been coerced via U.S. torture.

And who could forget when Rosie announced that our country had treated the Guantanamo inmates “like animals” and subjected them to “torture . . . on a daily basis.”

What does her rhetoric portend?

Rosie will be back on the tube real soon — on Al Jazeera.

Forum Member

I don't doubt that she'd go to show her solidarity with them.
    She won't get to see the "real" Martyr's Brigade,but what they want her to see.
    If she sees or heard anything contrary to what her little mind has already decided to see and hear,she'll discount it as people with a bone to pick with her hosts.
    Kinda like what Hanoi Jane Fonda(spits in disgust) did on her visits to North Viet nam in the 60s.
    BTW,with her,there are too numerous to be discounted reports of POWs being tortured after refusing to make nice with her during her visits.
    Celebrities that do s*** like that just make me sick.They have a bone with their President and use their "star power" to undermine anything connected with them.
    Last edited by doughesson; 11-12-2007 at 01:44 PM.

Talking Of bed linens and nooses ...

Bright side is, if she does go there, she'll have to put a sheet over that fat face of hers. Unless, of course, they treat her like one of the guys ....

WAIT A SECOND!!!! Isn't homosexuality a sin punishable with death by Islamic Law?!!? LET HER GO!!! LET HER GO!!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Cool Rosie before makeup = doesn't she look kinda familiar?

It's kinda obvious now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by lfdmichael; 11-08-2007 at 01:30 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by lfdmichael View Post
    It's kinda obvious now.
    Until I saw that pic,I thought if they ever made a movie about Kahlid Sheik Mahommed,they'd cast Ron Jeremy in the title role.
    Now I'm not so sure.Plus,my mental image of Hell is no longer being forced to clean all the restrooms along a busy highway.It's being married to Rosie and having to wake up with THAT next to you every morning.
    Last edited by doughesson; 11-12-2007 at 01:40 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Cool oh the terror

Dude don't ever "dis" the atomic hedgehog like that! Rosies back has way more hair. Besides, hands down Ron has got the oscar nomination on acting abilities (I've seen both of their acting skills).

Forum Member

Dude don't ever "dis" the atomic hedgehog like that! Rosies back has way more hair. Besides, hands down Ron has got the oscar nomination on acting abilities (I've seen both of their acting skills).
    Not in the same kind of production I hope...dang, made myself throw up in my mouth a bit at the thought of that one...

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking So sorry for the dinner reflux

As soon as you said it, I pictured it and almost did the same. I must say though there are some similarities; both have hairy backs, both like girls, both wear the pants in the relationship......

This could be a whole new thread....
    How are Ron and Rosie strikingly similar but oh so different?

Forum Member

Oh Ron!

Yeah Rosie baby.....Take it baby.

Oh Ron!.

Rosie!

I'll let you guys finish the monologue.

Psychological counseling will be available to all who need it.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    Oh Ron!

Oh Ron!.

Rosie!

Ok, so this time it wasn't a little throwup in the mouth...that brought forth a full spew....sitting here wishing I couold unscrew the top of my head, take my brain out, and scrub that image out with a Brillo pad, LOL

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by KnightnPBIArmor View Post
    Ok, so this time it wasn't a little throwup in the mouth...that brought forth a full spew....sitting here wishing I couold unscrew the top of my head, take my brain out, and scrub that image out with a Brillo pad, LOL
    The only reason I'm not opting for a drill going through my frontal lobe or eating a gun barrel to end that mental picture is I don't want to be lobotomized or sent to Hell with that picture being the last image I saw.
    Obviously,I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Forum Member

In an attempt to disarm the potentially lethal image that DaSharkie has provided, just imagine them fighting over a turkey leg at the dinner table. Bowls of mashed potatoes, rolls, stuffing, cakes and pies, etc. That image should be less harmful to the mental reasoning of all who were unfortunate enough to be snared by the "other" suggested image..
    Last edited by rhvfd1214; 11-13-2007 at 10:54 AM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
    In an attempt to disarm the potentially lethal image that DeSharkie has provided, just imagine them fighting over a turkey leg at the dinner table. Bowls of mashed potatoes, rolls, stuffing, cakes and pies, etc. That image should be less harmful to the mental reasoning of all who were unfortunate enough to be snared by the "other" suggested image..
    Aw, but my mental image causes so much more disharmony.

Oh Ron.....Oh Rosie........ugh, ugh.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

Just great... Sure, go ahead with that image! Now we have to schedule another traumatic incident debreifing meeting at the department. Call the counselor and pastor..

Forum Member

How are Ron and Rosie strikingly similar but oh so different?
    Rosie's package is bigger.

Forum Member

Call Pastors of ALL denominations.This one's gonna take a while.They'll need relief.

Quote Originally Posted by rhvfd1214 View Post
    Just great... Sure, go ahead with that image! Now we have to schedule another traumatic incident debreifing meeting at the department. Call the counselor and pastor..

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    Oh Ron!

Oh Ron!.

Rosie!

It would be more like ewwwwwwwwwww Ron!?? I'm a carpet muncher!
    Fortune does not change men; it unmasks them.

The grass ain't greener, the wine ain't sweeter!! Either side of the hill.

IACOJ PROUD

Al Jazerra is actually not a terrorist network...Its a network of journalists across the world trying to get the news out to PREVENT terroristic attacks...Our government, including others, have actually used information from sources to prevent other attacks...I took a course in college (in a Republican Texas university) fully studying their development, and they've proven themselves as journalists who remain true to the ethics we hold dear here with the first amendment

...just thought you should know who are real enemies are and not to attack those trying to help us stay more safe

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Rosie's Picture

OMG! I laughed so hard I cried at that picture of Rosie with all that chest hair! Too hilarious. Good one! Photoshop is fun, and amazing all you can do with it. As Ms. Swan would say on MadTv, she looka like a man! *giggles* Y'all are too much fun! I love reading your posts. Rosie is a pretty ugly person, inside and out.

Love,

Suzanne

Thread Information