Concentra is a leader in the occupational healthcare industry with over 7,000 employees nationwide and over 300 clinical facilities across the country. We currently have a full time opportunity available for an EMT/Medical Assistant with CDL in Houston, TX. Relocation would not be provided.
EMT/Medical Assististant with CDL - Houston, TX
Must have a Class A Commercial Drivers License!!
Candidates applying for this position must also be able to perform occupational medical testing procedures such as audiometric testing, pulmonary function testing, respirator fit testing, drug screening and EKG's among others.
* Travel with mobile medical units to perform occupational medical testing.
* Interact with all customers in a professional manner.
* Accurately gather and record medical data for physician review.
* Maintain medical supply inventory.
* Operate diagnostic equipment i.e. audiometer, spirometer, titmus vision tester.
* Administer medication injections.
* Operate mobile vehicle in accordance with DOT & OSHA regulations.
* Perform pre and post trip inspections.
* EMT Certification or Medical Assistant Certification.
* Class A Commercial Drivers License.
To be considered for this opportunity, please visit our website at www.concentra.com or forward your information via email to email@example.com.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-02-2007, 03:49 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
EMT Med Assist with CDL needed - Houston, TX
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Firewalker1 in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 71Last Post: 05-17-2007, 12:34 AM
By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily ReportReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2005, 07:23 PM
By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily ReportReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2005, 10:02 PM
By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily ReportReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2005, 12:38 PM