Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Webteam 2

Permanently Removed

Default Dear Webteam 2

maybe you should take a look at some of these youngsters who are demanding you to do things, and demanding us veterans to "earn their respect". Sometimes I feel darn right embarassed for these kids and the things they say. All I know is I am tired of them talking about things like they know everything, and I don't think it's right when they come on demanding stuff out of you. I am not looking for anything to happen I will just be happy when they show some respect for people as old as their parents. Maybe we should open a thread on what respect is since they don't seem to know.

Quote Originally Posted by FFmedicGUMP View Post
    maybe you should take a look at some of these youngsters who are demanding you to do things, and demanding us veterans to "earn their respect". Sometimes I feel darn right embarassed for these kids and the things they say. All I know is I am tired of them talking about things like they know everything, and I don't think it's right when they come on demanding stuff out of you. I am not looking for anything to happen I will just be happy when they show some respect for people as old as their parents. Maybe we should open a thread on what respect is since they don't seem to know.
    Gump, we "youngsters" do know what respect is. I take it that your post is concerning my recent posts about the WebTeam in "Dear WebTeam" by RFxplr326. I was not "demanding", I was showing them what they wrote and how we expect out of them, just like they expect out of us, to obey the rules and regs. They posted a public notice warning us to not act immaturely or banishment will result and they did not follow through. That's all I was trying to say. And I pointed out the facts in a mature, respectful manner. RFxplr326 also pointed out his opinions regarding cems and law in a mature and respectful manner when he reported it to the WebTeam. So I really don't know what you are referring to.
    Last edited by Explorer343; 10-16-2007 at 03:44 PM.

Forum Member

I must point out you've been here less than a month. Tired already?
    I wasn't demanding ANYONE to "ear my respect." I wasn't demanding the Web Team to do anything. I brought to their attention, in a VERY MATURE AND RESPECTFUL manner, that there was a problem and that things could have turned out ugly. The WT is responsible for more than the FH.com forums. They are very busy other places so aren't always around to see first hand, the trouble that take place.
    I'm sorry you feel this way.
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Gump,

You seem to have a major problem with jrs and explorers, half of your posts are stirring the crap, and then you ask for our respect. Please go be an idiot somewhere else.

Jack
    Ps, just for fun, here are some of your posts bashing people:

why let explorers leave during school? So they can get in the way on weekdays too?
    we get together at the bar and get hammered. it allows you to have an excuse to speak your mind. sometimes we have swingers parties too.
    took about 10 min. busy! no v in front of my fd
    easy way is this:
    thinking of it like banging some chic (fat chic in my case)
    rpm or revolutions per minute is how many times you hump her in one minute
    psi is the pressure, or force, you use.
    so do you want to hump her 40 times, aka 40 rpm, or try and break her pelvis, aka lots of pressure

Forum Member

Nice Jack. But you left one out...

have you seen the fleshlight? It is definetely the best I have used! Check it out at fleshlight.com, you will NOT be disappointed.
    Found it over in the Fireground Tactics forums in the "Best Hand Held Flashlight" thread.
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Hey kids, remember one thing...the webteam does not sit and read posts. They occaisionally check their email and only review posts at that time.

If you want their attention, email them. Posts won't do it.

I wasn't demanding ANYONE to "ear my respect."
    How the hell do you ear respect?
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Quote Originally Posted by RFxplr326 View Post
    Nice Jack. But you left one out...

Found it over in the Fireground Tactics forums in the "Best Hand Held Flashlight" thread.

Yea, but the response to that was to funny enough that I decided to leave it out.

I will just be happy when they show some respect for people as old as their parents. Maybe we should open a thread on what respect is since they don't seem to know.
    You have to give respect to get it. And you definitly don't give it. In the Jr. Firefighters thread the guy asked a serious question. Some of us gave serious answers, some asked more questions. Thats the way a mature and informational thread should go. Then you get on there and list just about everything under the sun to stir *****. What was the point of that? To try and look cool?

And as someone else pointed out people were having a mature and informational thread in the "Fireground Tactics" area, and then you come in there with an inmature arrogant post. Was that necessary?

And before you give me crap for being a "youngster" and not giving respect, I'm not a junior anymore, but I was for 2 1/2 years so I come to this area to try and share the knowledge I gained in that time frame.
    Wade Munday

www.Stafford2fire.com
    -and-
    www.fairfaxfire.org

RIP DET. VICKY ARMEL
    Fairfax County PD
    LODD
    End Of Watch 5-8-2006

RIP DEPUTY/FF JASON MOONEY
    Stafford Sheriffs/Stafford VFD
    LODD
    End Of Watch 10-19-2007

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bones42 View Post
    Hey kids, remember one thing...the webteam does not sit and read posts. They occaisionally check their email and only review posts at that time.

I couldn't agree more.
    Ha... you got me.

Quote Originally Posted by jacklrd View Post
    Yea, but the response to that was to funny enough that I decided to leave it out.
    True...
    Firefighter/EMT

You are a joke. Nothing more. Go play firefighter somewhere else man because your making a fool of yourself and your dept here. You talk about respect. You really should learn about it yourself before you sit here and preach to us about it. Kind of makes you a hypocrite does it not because you have shown no sort of respect to anyone! I don't see any of these people telling you or any of the "vets" as you put to earn their respect. I know many of these young folk respect a lot of people here but you are not on that list. You know why? Because you have been nothing but rude and ignorant to them. I have not seen you in here helping them out, so my question is why do you spend so much time here? I will wait to see what you write and after that you'll be on my ignore because your not worth reading.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by ndvfdff33 View Post
    You are a joke. Nothing more. Go play firefighter somewhere else man because your making a fool of yourself and your dept here. You talk about respect. You really should learn about it yourself before you sit here and preach to us about it. Kind of makes you a hypocrite does it not because you have shown no sort of respect to anyone! I don't see any of these people telling you or any of the "vets" as you put to earn their respect. I know many of these young folk respect a lot of people here but you are not on that list. You know why? Because you have been nothing but rude and ignorant to them. I have not seen you in here helping them out, so my question is why do you spend so much time here? I will wait to see what you write and after that you'll be on my ignore because your not worth reading.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Forum Member

Thought I'd help everyone out...
    Add FFmedicGUMP to your ignore list here.

For everyone else...

Firefighter/EMT

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bones42 View Post

I hear that. Must be a sound thing or something

And another thing, ****ing people off is not a good way to get respect. Trust me!
    FDNY | 343 | NEVER FORGET

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer343 View Post
    ****ing people off is not a good way to get respect.
    I think I remember telling a certain some one this a while ago. hmmmm

THAT'S MY (Bash) BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

QUACK! QUACK!
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by RFRDxplorer View Post
    THAT'S MY (Bash) BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

QUACK! QUACK!
    Where the hell yah been dude? It's been weird here without you.

Cough QUACK QUACK
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Where the hell yah been dude? It's been weird here without you.

Cough QUACK QUACK

I know, I've been doing my best to pick up his slack. So far, I've failed...
    Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
    Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer343

By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

Quote Originally Posted by KEEPBACK200FEET View Post
    You have been doin a fine job man. Definitely a good fill in.

Ryan

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by KEEPBACK200FEET View Post
    Nice job filling in chool... I mean keepback.
    Firefighter/EMT

Thread Information