1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    506

    Default So, I packed up and went interior tonight!

    there was a huge 10-34, and I went 10-45 with a signal 79 and signal four. Then chief transmitted the 28th alarm and told me to head in.
















    Nah,

    But I do like Quesadillas.
    Last edited by jacklrd; 10-21-2007 at 12:53 AM.

  2. #2
    Forum Member
    KEEPBACK200FEET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Carolina University
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    You should have taken Explorer343 with you and actually showed him some fire.
    Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
    Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer343

    By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

  3. #3
    Forum Member
    Res343cue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your 1st due.
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    You're going to hell for that y'know...

    BOTH OF YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

    I A C O J
    FTM-PTB


    Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

  4. #4
    Forum Member
    KEEPBACK200FEET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Carolina University
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    I know, I know. By the way, did you get a reply back from his Chief?
    Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
    Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer343

    By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

  5. #5
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toledo/Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Alex%20Yates/
    Tonight I went interior on a house fire. My cousin, Alex Yates, has this COOL helmet, a REALLY SWEET piece of hose (that we cut the brass couplings off of so we could sell them), and he has this AWESOME flashy light for his car. Alex is also the Communications Director for the PD's Explorer Post. We drove code-3 to the scene with Support 4. On the way there, we accidently went off the road and ran through a wall... I wore the helmet and Alex brought the hose in. We told the people WE were the FD and that we would take care of everything. Alex tyed his hose up to the *****et outside the house and he drug his hose in. We separated ourselves. I went to the basement and found a Meth Lab so we sounded the evacuation alarm (a musical triangle).

    Why don't we take this time to reflect on how Alex-- Is E343 Alex?
    http://forums.firehouse.com/showthre...ght=Alex+Yates
    http://forums.firehouse.com/showthre...ght=Alex+Yates
    Quote Originally Posted by nmfire View Post
    I just got off the phone with Asst Chief Harris from the Rocky Mount Fire Dept. He did confirm once again that this moron has no affiliation with their department at all. He also said the frequency in question is one used by the rural areas of the county. If this moron tries to impersonate someone from his department again, the police will be involved.

    I'll be calling the county next.
    I forgot about this part... Alex had NOTHING to do with the department...

    ------The Mike Hope referred to is Alex's cousin. We found his myspace.
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Res343cue View Post
    You're going to hell for that y'know...

    BOTH OF YOU!
    It was a little tense in here before, thought this would lighten the mood. Seems to have worked.

  7. #7
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Mistake On The Lake
    Posts
    470

    Default

    I just hope you remembered both of your hoods.

  8. #8
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Harrington, DE
    Posts
    328

    Cool

    Sounds like his shorts got messy too............LOL

  9. #9
    Forum Member
    nmfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Posts
    5,738

    Default

    Can explorers use blue lights?
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nmfire View Post
    Can explorers use blue lights?
    Yea,duh. how do you think I got to the fire?

  11. #11
    Forum Member
    Res343cue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your 1st due.
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nmfire View Post
    Can explorers use blue lights?
    Only with a siren
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

    I A C O J
    FTM-PTB


    Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

  12. #12
    Forum Member
    ndvfdff33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Winterpeg Manitoba
    Posts
    2,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacklrd View Post
    there was a huge 10-34, and I went 10-45 with a signal 79 and signal four. Then chief transmitted the 28th alarm and told me to head in.
















    Nah,

    But I do like Quesadillas.
    HAHAHA, Nicely done Jack. Just the sort of comic relief we all needed.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

    Ryan

  13. #13
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RFxplr326 View Post
    http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Alex%20Yates/
    Tonight I went interior on a house fire. My cousin, Alex Yates, has this COOL helmet, a REALLY SWEET piece of hose (that we cut the brass couplings off of so we could sell them), and he has this AWESOME flashy light for his car. Alex is also the Communications Director for the PD's Explorer Post. We drove code-3 to the scene with Support 4. On the way there, we accidently went off the road and ran through a wall... I wore the helmet and Alex brought the hose in. We told the people WE were the FD and that we would take care of everything. Alex tyed his hose up to the *****et outside the house and he drug his hose in. We separated ourselves. I went to the basement and found a Meth Lab so we sounded the evacuation alarm (a musical triangle).

    Why don't we take this time to reflect on how Alex-- Is E343 Alex?
    http://forums.firehouse.com/showthre...ght=Alex+Yates
    http://forums.firehouse.com/showthre...ght=Alex+Yates

    I forgot about this part... Alex had NOTHING to do with the department...

    ------The Mike Hope referred to is Alex's cousin. We found his myspace.

    Oh no man!! You mentioned the meth lab? I better not say anything or the crap my hit the fan!

  14. #14
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toledo/Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrscvfs View Post
    Oh no man!! You mentioned the meth lab? I better not say anything or the crap my hit the fan!
    I can't remember who it was... Was it you? I wouldn't worry. That's all over with...
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Bumpity Bumpity bump bump bump

  16. #16
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toledo/Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacklrd View Post
    Bumpity Bumpity bump bump bump
    Bored Jack?
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RFxplr326 View Post
    Bored Jack?
    Just a little

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register