Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by hoseheadmaps View Post
    oh so close just a RCH off. i did love the wedding pictures on the web of you and the 250lb thing standing next to you, that looked like a special moment. i tried to post it but my monitor cracked.

pd:since chubby chaser mentioned ymfc - i did do their maps for them as well as a number of other bucks county companies. now go round up the heard for dinner
    At least I didnt marry my male blow-up doll! Oh, and did you ever do any maps in PG County?
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Forum Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by hoseheadmaps
    oh so close just a RCH off. i did love the wedding pictures on the web of you and the 250lb thing standing next to you, that looked like a special moment. i tried to post it but my monitor cracked.

pd:since chubby chaser mentioned ymfc - i did do their maps for them as well as a number of other bucks county companies. now go round up the heard for dinner
    It's one thing to throw a shot across someone's bow in the forums. .. it's another thing entirely to attack the person's family.

Hosehead.. you're nothing but a MUTT.

PS: great way to "promote" your business... NOT!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

MembersZone Subscriber

Looks like Hosehead has joined Trotter
    -------------------
    "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
    -----------------------------------------------
    Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by KenNFD1219 View Post
    Looks like Hosehead has joined Trotter
    WT must have hired more help or are working OT.
    Man; that was fast.
    And, if I may, I have never seen a more classless and inappropriate remark here than the one that got him banned.
    I hope we have seen the last of him and his ilk.
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com
    Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
    RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Forum Member

My company, Centre Square Fire Company, is one of the companies the author chose in Montgomery County, PA. We are a combination department. The career staff works two shifts, 6-2:30 and 9:30-5:30 Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays. All other times are covered by volunteers.

I will admit there are times when we take several minutes to get to a call with a piece of apparatus. One of the major issues for the volunteers is the traffic. There is a tremendous amount of construction and road work going on in our response area. That is a fact of life.

I have read the article and I do not agree with the author. We make every effort to provide the best service to the residents of our response area and surrounding communities.

Forum Member

Whatever happened with the attempts to cut staffing at Centre Square? I met a few guys from 33s at a benefit for one of your members killed in Iraq I do believe. All gentlemen, that I met anyway.
    Just another one of the 99%ers looking up.

Forum Member

It has been a year or so now that they laid two members of the career staff off due to budget reasons. One of them was rehired after John died. They still have a total of 4 members, plus several part timers.

Not sure if they are trying to hire anyone else. I just know that they are advertising for part-timers.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    Originally Posted by hoseheadmaps

It's one thing to throw a shot across someone's bow in the forums. .. it's another thing entirely to attack the person's family.

Hosehead.. you're nothing but a MUTT.

PS: great way to "promote" your business... NOT!

Your right I want back in to remove it but it was too late but already locked out - fwdbuff I apologize I shouldnít have involved your family.
    Last edited by neversaydie69; 10-30-2007 at 08:41 AM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LVFDghosthunter View Post
    PD HQ?

Our officers drive their personal vehicles to the station.
    They don't have lights and nobody is allowed to POV.
    Well, what I'm trying to get at that there are communities that have deep pockets for law enforcement while it's alright for their VFD's to hold "bake sales" for essential equipment. I guess fear of being assaulted or having something stolen overrides losing everything to fire, getting pinned-in with an MVA or dying of a severe illness. Sometimes you got to say WTF.
    I believe them bones are me. Some say we are born into the grave. I feel so alone, gonna end up a big ol' pile a them bones

-J. Cantrell

55 Years & Still Rolling
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Thumbs up Yep!.............

Quote Originally Posted by FDAIC485 View Post
    Well, what I'm trying to get at that there are communities that have deep pockets for law enforcement while it's alright for their VFD's to hold "bake sales" for essential equipment. I guess fear of being assaulted or having something stolen overrides losing everything to fire, getting pinned-in with an MVA or dying of a severe illness. Sometimes you got to say WTF.

I thought that's where you were going with the discussion, and I agree with you. In Ghosthunter's area, Law enforcement is provided by the County Sheriff's office and the State Police. The wait for a PD unit is often (No, make that usually) longer than the wait for a VFD unit. The PD folks that I've met up that way are good people that are spread thin, and yes, some of them are Volunteers with their local VFD. All in All, Police and Fire/EMS are good Folks who serve in an area with limited resources.........
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Forum Member

Thumbs down HUHhhhhhhhhhh?

first the trash is taken out..................but did it blow back in Neversay ?
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by neversaydie69 View Post
    Your right I want back in to remove it but it was too late but already locked out - fwdbuff I apologize I shouldnít have involved your family.

Your right I do have a good company which canít be mentioned and I do good maps thank you Ė Iím booked until the end of 08í and - and will be taking new contracts in the middle of / to late 08 for 09
    hoseheadmaps@yahoo.....
    Gentlemen, I just wanted to say that in addition to this public apology, Mr. Hoseheadmaps also issued what appears to be a sincere apology via PM. Looks like he wrote the PM prior to making this public apology. I just wanted to give him the credit he is due for making the apology. I thank you sir, and accept your apology. I wish you well in your endeavors.
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Gentlemen, I just wanted to say that in addition to this public apology, Mr. Hoseheadmaps also issued what appears to be a sincere apology via PM.
    IMHO, he also managed to get in another new plug for his business. That and the other post under his new alias don't lead me to believe that he's all that sincere about it...
    "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"

The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyMarshal View Post
    IMHO, he also managed to get in another new plug for his business. That and the other post under his new alias don't lead me to believe that he's all that sincere about it...
    any reference to any business has been removed....

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyMarshal View Post
    i even e-mailed the web team to have the post removed so it won't linger on the thread.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by neversaydie69 View Post
    Here is what I find really funny:

1st:

Hoseheadmaps starts posting like crazy right after Trotter gets banned for life. If you look at Hoseheads posting history he has not posted in over a year, but as soon as HotTrott gets the boot, he starts going crazy. He makes personal attacks using pictures off the web. Isn't it funny hot HotTrott just went on a tangent last month about how easy it is to find that kind of information if you are a Web Security Guy (aka POS Hacker) like himself?

2nd: All over sudden neversaydie69, who has just joined the forum, says that he is sorry for something HE said as hoseheadmaps. I'm sure that even a white hat can figure out that the name "neversaydie" is a joke that HotTrott came up with to show that he cannot be banned. After all he made it perfectly clear that he knows 27 ways around an IP block.

I'm gonna guess that it will take the WT 17 months to realize that Hosehead/Neversaydie/Trotter is back and ban him for another 10 minutes.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Forum Member

Smile

Cool Iím now a professional web security expert - thanks for the title upgrade Iím going too have go into work and ask for a raise. Can I use you as a reference? Even FWD will tell you your way off on your conspiracy theory.

bones is right again....thank you my good man- you'll make chief one day just wait it out
    Last edited by neversaydie69; 10-31-2007 at 02:21 PM.

Forum Member

Nah, HoseHeadMaps/neversayday and HotTrotter/BeerGod/CDevoe have very different posting styles.

I'm betting on them being 2 different people.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Thread Information