Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: coastal gerogia

Forum Member

Default coastal georgia

I am an EMT-I and I am currently working in the north atlanta area for a privates service. I want to move south near the coast. So far I have applied with Glynn county(fire) brunswick fire, memorial health and liberty regional hospital both for EMT-I positions. I am not currently a firefighter but would like to go that route. Any advice or job leads in the area would be helpful. Also do I have a chance with the fire depts becuase I am only an EMT-I?
    Last edited by ebass30920; 11-04-2007 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ebass30920 View Post
    I am an EMT-I and I am currently working in the north atlanta area for a privates service. I want to move south near the coast. So far I have applied with Glynn county(fire) brunswick fire, memorial health and liberty regional hospital both for EMT-I positions. I am not currently a firefighter but would like to go that route. Any advice or job leads in the area would be helpful. Also do I have a chance with the fire depts becuase I am only an EMT-I?
    I am a captain with Glynn County and you may be in luck with us here soon: we have at least one EMT-I slot coming open soon, plus we're putting a new Squad (ambulance) on line in January.

You can look at South Carolina, Beaufort County EMS is located right over the state line and is on the ocean www.bcgov.net/ems

Quote Originally Posted by rumedic1 View Post
    You can look at South Carolina, Beaufort County EMS is located right over the state line and is on the ocean www.bcgov.net/ems
    Yeah, but it's South Carolina.....j/k

Forum Member

I recieved a letter from Glynn Co. telling me I would be notified if I was chosen for an interview and they will keep my application for 90 days. Is this good? Also how long is the process I have alot of questions about this Dept. You can reach my email at ebass30920@hotmail.com If you dont mind me asking some more detailed questions. Thanks

Thread Information