Thread: Help

Question Help

What is side a,b,c,d on a structure?

Forum Member

Post A,b,c,d

A= Alpha side which is the front on the main stucture.
    B= Bravo side which is the left side of the structure(if your standing in the right direction)
    C= Charlie side which is the rear of the structure.
    D= Delta side which is the right side of the structure.

And thats your A,B,C, and D's for all of my knowledge boys and girls.

Forum Member

Why two different threads? There's already one in progress.
    1stdue- they[both of the threads] were posted the same day by the same person 2 weeks ago today. Why in the world would you add to it while there's another thread with lots of information? Open your eyes next time.
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by RFxplr326 View Post
    Why two different threads? There's already one in progress.
    1stdue- they[both of the threads] were posted the same day by the same person 2 weeks ago today. Why in the world would you add to it while there's another thread with lots of information? Open your eyes next time.
    I was wondering the sameeeeeeeeeee thing. I guess he didn't like the way the first thread went.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ndvfdff33 View Post
    I was wondering the sameeeeeeeeeee thing. I guess he didn't like the way the first thread went.
    The other thread looked like a typical thread on the forums...
    Newbie comes on, asks a normal rookie question... People leave some funny comments... The poster gets mad because we would rather have the newbie do a little work (i.e. use the search feature or google)... Newbie gets ****ed off... Keeps getting flamed for getting ****ed off... Someone ends up banned for a few days... and the postee eventully drifts away or gets turned into their respective department...

Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

The other thread looked like a typical thread on the forums...
    Newbie comes on, asks a normal rookie question... People leave some funny comments... The poster gets mad because we would rather have the newbie do a little work (i.e. use the search feature or google)... Newbie gets ****ed off... Keeps getting flamed for getting ****ed off... Someone ends up banned for a few days... and the postee eventully drifts away or gets turned into their respective department...

You got it partna. It's sad that some people just can't take a little joke or some criticism. Maybe they need some broader shoulders.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

This is the third thread about the side alpha. The guy who is making them just changes his amount of "0" in his username.

Forum Member

::COUGH::

WebTeam!!!!!!!!!

Firefighter/EMT

Forum Member

::COUGH::

WebTeam!!!!!!!!!

You got a cold dude?

Ryan

Forum Member

You got a cold dude?
    No... I think I've just developed somthing similar to the "kennel cough" that dogs get when they are taken to the dog kennel... I just came back from a trip to Pittsburgh, PA (have lots of family there) and I've spent the last 3.5 hours in the car... Through the dirty city of Cleveland (I'm a Steeler fan) and their lake-effect snow.
    Disclaimer- My cough is from the car, not Pittsburgh.

Firefighter/EMT

Forum Member

No... I think I've just developed somthing similar to the "kennel cough" that dogs get when they are taken to the dog kennel... I just came back from a trip to Pittsburgh, PA (have lots of family there) and I've spent the last 3.5 hours in the car... Through the dirty city of Cleveland (I'm a Steeler fan) and their lake-effect snow.
    Disclaimer- My cough is from the car, not Pittsburgh.

Gotcha. Sounds like it would be a pain in the ***.

Ryan

Forum Member

Gotcha. Sounds like it would be a pain in the ***.
    Well considering the number of times I've taken that trip, it's not so much anymore... Plus, there's was just 3 of us and the dog.
    Back 6 years ago with the whole family (of 6 plus the dog) in the car (plus luggage)... What a trip.
    The portable DVD players were a really nice invention... let me tell ya.
    Firefighter/EMT

Forum Member

Red face Oooppss!

Sorry man, I'll try to keep my eyes open next time

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1stduejunior View Post
    Sorry man, I'll try to keep my eyes open next time
    It's ok...
    Happy Holidays.
    Firefighter/EMT

Forum Member

Well considering the number of times I've taken that trip, it's not so much anymore... Plus, there's was just 3 of us and the dog.
    Back 6 years ago with the whole family (of 6 plus the dog) in the car (plus luggage)... What a trip.
    The portable DVD players were a really nice invention... let me tell ya.
    6 plus the dog and luggage? What kind of car were you in??

That's going to be one of my first purchases once the young fella gets older. Keep em occupied on those drives.

Ryan

Forum Member

6 plus the dog and luggage? What kind of car were you in??

That's going to be one of my first purchases once the young fella gets older. Keep em occupied on those drives.
    Back in the day, we had a Chrysler Lebaron until a lady hit me and my dad in 2000 and totaled it. So we got a '98 Ford Windstar. Thankfully, the only trip that we had everyone in the car when we had the Windstar was to Myrtle Beach, SC. That was the last trip that we had everyone in the car for. The Windstar blew it's third tranny in 2005 so we bought a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country.

My only commentary for a dog is don't get a dog that sheds... Everything's covered in dog hair...
    Firefighter/EMT

Worldwide Menace

You got it partna. It's sad that some people just can't take a little joke or some criticism. Maybe they need some broader shoulders.
    or thicker skin.... this is the future, ladies and gentlemen...

-Damien

Forum Member

My only commentary for a dog is don't get a dog that sheds... Everything's covered in dog hair...
    What do you expect..feathers?

I have three dogs, the little one sheds just looking at him!

Put the dog in a travel crate, or put down a blanket for the pooch to lie on. These also help to remove dog hair from automotive upholstery.. use it with a good wet/dry vaqc and you will get the dog hair out in no time!

‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo View Post
    What do you expect..feathers?

I have three dogs, the little one sheds just looking at him!

Put the dog in a travel crate, or put down a blanket for the pooch to lie on. These also help to remove dog hair from automotive upholstery.. use it with a good wet/dry vaqc and you will get the dog hair out in no time!

We have a Border Collie/English Setter. She looks like the your middle picture.
    These are the best I could find...
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...26/camp007.jpg
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o.../7-6-06064.jpg

Haha... We cover the seat with a bed sheet and sometimes, a few garbage bags just incase she gets sick as she used to get motion sickness from the hills in PA.
    Firefighter/EMT

Forum Member

Actually there is a dog that doesn't shed its a mix between a german shepard and a poodle. Costs a bundle although, and I can't think of a way that a dog can't shed?

Forum Member

Quite a few breeds out there that don't shed

These dogs have HAIR instead of fur which is why they don't shed

Pure Breeds - poodles & Bichon Frise (Yes they are small and fluffy apart from standard poodles- bichon's are the small, fluffly lap dog without the poodle attitude. Bred specifically as a companion dog by the Egyptians)

Mixes - Labradoodles, schnoodles, cockadoodles

YES THEY ARE REAL BREEDS GUYS - sister manages a pet store in ritzy part of Sydney and they sell heaps of em.

In order, all cross bred with poodles of course - labrador, shnauzer sp?, cocker spaniel

and the list goes on..........

The pic is my little guy Merlin about 1 hour before we had him put down (12yr old Bichon) poor guy couldn't stay awake waiting for the vet
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BlueMtnsFirey; 11-25-2007 at 05:21 AM.

Forum Member

Yeah, labradoodle was what I was thinking of. Labrador not german shepard. Does the hair on these certain breeds not fall out? Or am I confusing shed with another term?

Forum Member

Our old dog was a mix between a cocker spaniel and a poodle. She did not shed, but when her hair got long, it came out in clumps.
    Firefighter/EMT

Forum Member

Damn. I'm screwed then now. We just got a little Black Lab pup.

Ryan

Thread Information