Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Really Need Help!

My goal in writing you is to obtain sponsorship into the EMT certification program at Hillsborough Community College in Tampa, FL. As far back as I can remember all Iíve ever wanted to do is help people, and becoming an EMT/Paramedic has been a slow realization of a life long desire. In recent years, I have taken to stopping at roadside accidents, lending a hand any way that I can. Most recently I assisted in directing traffic awaiting police and EMT arrival while providing on site minor emergency analysis of persons involved in a 4 vehicle accident. In the past I have assisted EMTs and Law enforcement in many functional roles including directing traffic and patient safety.

My whole life I have taken the low road. It wasnít until my second daughter that I realized I needed direction and decided to go after my dreams. Iíve done the research and am well informed of what is expected of me. I am ready to make that commitment.

What I am requesting of you is assistance with tuition for the program. I will do the rest, promising to do my best and exceeding expectations.

If anyone knows of any sponsorship resources please post the information
    Sincerely,
    Jeremy Hill

FFmedicGump, Law189, CEMS1983, CaptHammer, AxeSlayer250, hotdog34, largehose69, SleepingTbagger, bigcig, and now jay7981. What's with all the lame aliases? I feel sorry for pathetic losers like you.

Thread Information