Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 79
  1. #21
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toledo/Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Res343cue View Post
    That's enough....

    There's no need to start running him into the ground when he (probably) won't be back to defend himself.
    Alright... I respect that.
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.


  2. #22
    Forum Member backsteprescue123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Res343cue View Post
    You probably won't hear much.

    Received this from a "local" source close to "Explorer343"
    LMFAO!!!!!!!


    That's great!
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

  3. #23
    Forum Member Res343cue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your 1st due.
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    Shouldn't both of you be in school right now?

    Here's a good one for the next topic...

    Leaving Class to check Firehouse.Com in the Library
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

    I A C O J
    FTM-PTB


    Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

  4. #24
    Forum Member backsteprescue123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Res343cue View Post
    Shouldn't both of you be in school right now?

    Here's a good one for the next topic...

    Leaving Class to check Firehouse.Com in the Library
    I am in class.

    Computer Aided Design.

    I fly through the projects and the teacher lets me do what I want.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

  5. #25
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toledo/Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Res343cue View Post
    Shouldn't both of you be in school right now?

    Here's a good one for the next topic...

    Leaving Class to check Firehouse.Com in the Library
    I have no 1st period so I don't report to class/school til 8:28 then I have Flask8 then my 3rd period is free so I stay at the same computer that I sue for Flash. 4th period, I have CAD II and like Jake, I fly through my projects...
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

  6. #26
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toledo/Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RFRDxplorer View Post
    I am in class.

    Computer Aided Design.

    I fly through the projects and the teacher lets me do what I want.
    URGENT: EMPTY YOUR PM BOX.
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

  7. #27
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Memphis Tn,USA-now
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KEEPBACK200FEET View Post
    Anyone head anything out of Explorer343 lately?
    If that's not the same guy as Alex Yates,I think I heard Alex's department has taken the support truck out of service and he now has nothing to drive.

  8. #28
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Memphis Tn,USA-now
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    When I was in school,we were more interested in that hole in the wall rumored to be by the girl's locker room.
    But that's just me.When I was a teen,not much interested me more than girls.Putting out fires sure wasn't in the Top Ten.

    Quote Originally Posted by Res343cue View Post
    Shouldn't both of you be in school right now?

    Here's a good one for the next topic...

    Leaving Class to check Firehouse.Com in the Library

  9. #29
    Forum Member KEEPBACK200FEET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Carolina University
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Res343cue View Post
    Shouldn't both of you be in school right now?

    Here's a good one for the next topic...

    Leaving Class to check Firehouse.Com in the Library
    I'm in class right now.
    Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
    Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer343

    By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

  10. #30
    Forum Member backsteprescue123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    When I was in school,we were more interested in that hole in the wall rumored to be by the girl's locker room.
    But that's just me.When I was a teen,not much interested me more than girls.Putting out fires sure wasn't in the Top Ten.

    There isn't a girls locker room at my school.


    Well there is, but our school is lacking anyone to inhabit it.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

  11. #31
    Forum Member Res343cue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your 1st due.
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RFRDxplorer View Post
    There isn't a girls locker room at my school.

    Well there is, but our school is lacking anyone to inhabit it.
    So that's why you like boys

    Maybe you need to be wearing a "RAINBOW SHIELD"
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

    I A C O J
    FTM-PTB


    Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

  12. #32
    Forum Member KEEPBACK200FEET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Carolina University
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Res343cue View Post
    So that's why you like boys

    Maybe you need to be wearing a "RAINBOW SHIELD"
    Damn, that must have hurt.
    Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
    Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer343

    By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

  13. #33
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toledo/Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KEEPBACK200FEET View Post
    Damn, that must have hurt.
    Since a certain person goes to an all-guy school...

    Here it comes... The talk.............. I get every time i bring something up about this because there's 4 other guys on the post that go/went to that school...
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

  14. #34
    Forum Member fireman4949's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RFxplr326 View Post
    Since a certain person goes to an all-guy school...

    Here it comes... The talk.............. I get every time i bring something up about this because there's 4 other guys on the post that go/went to that school...

    I have heard that people like you usually tend to congregate together.
    Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
    IAFF Local 2339
    K of C 4th Degree
    "LEATHER FOREVER"
    Member I.A.C.O.J.
    http://www.tfdfire.com/
    "Fir na tine"

  15. #35
    Forum Member KEEPBACK200FEET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Carolina University
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Damn, I'm glad I go to a school of 22,000 where around 70% of the student population are some of the finest girls on the East Coast.
    Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
    Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer343

    By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

  16. #36
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toledo/Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    I go to a co-ed school with a whopping 446 students(135 males).
    Everyone knows everything about everyone.
    I don't like it.
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

  17. #37
    Forum Member backsteprescue123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    I got nothin.


    343,

    You wouldn't know a real woman if she fell on your face. Your idea of a woman is a hairy beast name Helga who wears logging boots, jeans too tight for her thunder thighs, a red and black checkered flannel shirt and an eskimo hat. It gets cold up there when you are getting that maple syurp.


    But mmmmm, its yummy.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

  18. #38
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Memphis Tn,USA-now
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    I'm not going to ask how you met my ex wife.Just tell me if y'all get hitched so I can get the alimony turned off.

    Quote Originally Posted by RFRDxplorer View Post
    I got nothin.


    You wouldn't know a real woman if she fell on your face. Your idea of a woman is a hairy beast name Helga who wears logging boots, jeans too tight for her thunder thighs, a red and black checkered flannel shirt and an eskimo hat. It gets cold up there when you are getting that maple syurp.


    But mmmmm, its yummy.

  19. #39
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    107

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    I'm not going to ask how you met my ex wife.Just tell me if y'all get hitched so I can get the alimony turned off.
    wow.. and yes i do check the forums when im in study hall or have a few minutes in which i can get on a computer! but yes i have to say wow..

  20. #40
    Forum Member KEEPBACK200FEET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Carolina University
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewR View Post
    wow.. and yes i do check the forums when im in study hall or have a few minutes in which i can get on a computer! but yes i have to say wow..
    What are you talking about??
    Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
    Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer343

    By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Leaving school to answer the Box?
    By Justin Gershon in forum Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting
    Replies: 610
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 11:20 PM
  2. back to school back to school, to prove to dad that I'm not a fool
    By backdraft663 in forum Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-28-2003, 03:50 PM
  3. Leaving School
    By gretnajrff2293 in forum Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 12:18 PM
  4. leaving school
    By firefighterox in forum Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-17-2002, 01:42 AM
  5. Help on leaving high school???
    By fireman_1 in forum Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-05-2001, 04:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts