Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Default V-max weight vest

If you have been looking for a good vest to use in training for your pack test I am selling my 50lb short v-max.
    It is in perfect condition because I only got the chance to use it a couple of times. Now I travel a lot and just don't have the space to bring it with me. I am selling it for $140 ($120 + $20 for shipping). I thought I would post on a couple of boards before I try try and ebay it.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Weight vest

Are you still selling the vest Cynkai?

Talking Interested

Hi there,

Are you still selling the vest? I am interested but I am in Australia so I would probably have to buy it from you through ebay. Please contact me at bajon_99@yahoo.com.au - thanks, Nicole

MembersZone Subscriber EFDSTUSSY's Avatar

What kind of weight vest does everyone like the best? I really need to buy one, but would like to find a somewhat cheaper alternative to the V-max vests. Maybe even something home made you might use? Thanks, have a safe holiday!
    Mike S.
    ASSUME GOOD INTENT:
    This comment is intended to be taken at face value. Nothing in this comment should be interpreted as anything more than what is written. Thereís no hidden meaning, and Iím not upset about anything.
    Itís not intended to upset anybody, ďbeat a political drumĒ, or ďstir the potĒ. Thereís no need to try to read in between the lines.
    Itís just not that deep, so stop looking for something that isnít there.

Default Hello

Hi,

If there is a local gym with a StairMaster StepMill it would help you a lot. That seems to be the hardest part of CPAT for most people and it takes a bit to balance on moving stairs. I trained until 5 minutes with 70lbs didn't kick my tail. You'll need some gas in the tank for the other events but if you have moderate upper body strength you'll do fine.

Jimmy

Drug Intervention Rhode Island

MembersZone Subscriber EFDSTUSSY's Avatar

The stepmill is almost all Ive been doing for the last month or so, so hopefully it helps out! The only added weight I used was carrying 35# weights while i did it. Test is this Sunday, wish me luck!
    Mike S.
    ASSUME GOOD INTENT:
    This comment is intended to be taken at face value. Nothing in this comment should be interpreted as anything more than what is written. Thereís no hidden meaning, and Iím not upset about anything.
    Itís not intended to upset anybody, ďbeat a political drumĒ, or ďstir the potĒ. Thereís no need to try to read in between the lines.
    Itís just not that deep, so stop looking for something that isnít there.

Quote Originally Posted by hari001 View Post
    Hi,

If there is a local gym with a StairMaster StepMill it would help you a lot. That seems to be the hardest part of CPAT for most people and it takes a bit to balance on moving stairs. I trained until 5 minutes with 70lbs didn't kick my tail. You'll need some gas in the tank for the other events but if you have moderate upper body strength you'll do fine.

Jimmy

Drug Intervention Rhode Island
    I'm not sure who this idiot is but his comment is a direct cut and paste from my response in the weight vest conditioning for CPAT thread.
    "...When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you." Isaiah 43:2

Thread Information