Thread: Hillary Joke

makes good girls go bad

Default Hillary Joke

I actually loled. You should too.

Subject: FW: Hillary's Driver

Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road one evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't -- the aged bovine was struck and killed.

Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick. "What happened to you," asked Hillary? "Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me!"

"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary. The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it."
    AJ, MICP, FireMedic
    Member, IACOJ.
    FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF
    This message has been made longer, in part from a grant from the You Are a Freaking Moron Foundation.

Forum Member

It'll be even funnier when she's president.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

good joke,funny one!
    "sauver ou périr"

"courage et dévouement"

2 french mottoes in french fire service.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    I still have yet to see what she brings to the table as a President.

So she was First Lady. Yipty Do. Granted she was supposed to be more involved than most others, but this is different than actually being President.

So she is a Senator. Explain to me then why Joe Biden or Christopher Dodd, who have been Senators for over 20 years, are not better candidates.

So she has all this great experience. Bill Richardson is at least a Chief Executive of a state which prepares one for the Presidency much more than does being a Senator.

I just do not see what any of the top 3 Democratic candidates bring to the table as a Presidential candidate (for those not paying attention, Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, and John Edwards - who could not evn carry his own home state for his team in 2004 - are the top contenders for the Dems.)

Any candidate now has to prove to me that they are worthy of my vote. Besides, Hillary Clinton outright lied to the people of New York when she ran for Senatorial re-election in 2006 when she told them that she would complete her term if elected to the Senate. Then again, I am not really surprised that any politician outright lied to their constituency.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie View Post
    she told them that she would complete her term
    Shark, I'm pretty confident that she will complete her term.

Forum Member

I still have yet to see what she brings to the table as a President.

So she was First Lady. Yipty Do. Granted she was supposed to be more involved than most others, but this is different than actually being President.

So she is a Senator. Explain to me then why Joe Biden or Christopher Dodd, who have been Senators for over 20 years, are not better candidates.

So she has all this great experience. Bill Richardson is at least a Chief Executive of a state which prepares one for the Presidency much more than does being a Senator.

I just do not see what any of the top 3 Democratic candidates bring to the table as a Presidential candidate (for those not paying attention, Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, and John Edwards - who could not evn carry his own home state for his team in 2004 - are the top contenders for the Dems.)

Any candidate now has to prove to me that they are worthy of my vote. Besides, Hillary Clinton outright lied to the people of New York when she ran for Senatorial re-election in 2006 when she told them that she would complete her term if elected to the Senate. Then again, I am not really surprised that any politician outright lied to their constituency.
    Since when has any of what you mention mattered when America electes a President. Given the quals you state, Bush was also unqualified.

"When I was a child I was told anyone get elected President. Now I'm beginning to believe it."
    --Clarence Darrow

Forum Member

At least this time,she'll have been elected and actually have some power as opposed to when her HUSBAND was President and had the power to do what she seemed to just inject herself into.That is IF she gets elected.She's going to have to implant better questions in the crowd for her to randomly pick to show her real strengths.
    Don't get me wrong.I am sure this country is ready for a woman President or a black President.I hope it happens before the end of my life.
    I just don't think that it should be either of the two choices the Democrats are showing us right now.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    At least this time,she'll have been elected and actually have some power as opposed to when her HUSBAND was President and had the power to do what she seemed to just inject herself into.That is IF she gets elected.She's going to have to implant better questions in the crowd for her to randomly pick to show her real strengths.
    Don't get me wrong.I am sure this country is ready for a woman President or a black President.I hope it happens before the end of my life.
    I just don't think that it should be either of the two choices the Democrats are showing us right now.
    You can say that again!

Forum Member

Since when has any of what you mention mattered when America electes a President. Given the quals you state, Bush was also unqualified.
    Ummmmm. The current President was also a governor of an EXTREMELY large state.

I did not say that he was or was not qualified.

However, you neglected to answer the question as to what any of the current front runners on the Dems' side bring other than being a Senator. Big Fat Hairy Deal.......They want a cookie with that?
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

Forum Member

Ummmmm. The current President was also a governor of an EXTREMELY large state.
    True enough. It's been written the Gov of Texas is more ceremonial than policy. The power rests in the hands of the Lt Gov.

Forum Member

True enough. It's been written the Gov of Texas is more ceremonial than policy. The power rests in the hands of the Lt Gov.
    Yet you are still avoiding answering my question - what does any of the top 3 candidates bring to me, as a voter, to be President?

Forum Member

Yet you are still avoiding answering my question - what does any of the top 3 candidates bring to me, as a voter, to be President?
    I can't answer that question other than to say they are the ones with their names on the ballot with the resources to wage a campaign.

Forum Member

I can't answer that question other than to say they are the ones with their names on the ballot with the resources to wage a campaign.
    Precisely. No wonder people are choosing more and more NOT to vote.

The whole flock of useless leaches with nothing but ways to suck more money out of our pockets, let the status quo continue, rip people off, continue cronyism, inflate their egos, and bankrupt the country by ignoring looming financial crises (Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid) but that is OK, they'll long be out of office and stuffing thier pockets with millions for their memoirs.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I can see more hours worked, less time with my family, and my wallet getting lighter already.

MembersZone Subscriber

Cool

Hillary IS a joke!!!

Forum Member

Was that also true when Ann Richards was Governor of the Lone Star State?Or do you alter the facts to fit the situation?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    Was that also true when Ann Richards was Governor of the Lone Star State?Or do you alter the facts to fit the situation?
    This is one of those questions that answers itself.

Forum Member

This is one of those questions that answers itself.
    I didn't ask the question to answer itself,I asked YOU.You say lots of things that you attribute to fitting the current President but when someone asks if it applied to the previous one or another of the same Party,you 'redeploy in another direction".
    So,was Ma Richards' Lt Governor the real power when she was Governor of Texas or not?

Forum Member

Jeez, he had those goalposts up and moved in record time! Hillary would be proud!

Forum Member

Anybody else see this one coming..........?

If I don't vote for Hillary Clinton, then I am sexist. Even if it is because I think she is a poor candidate and has nothing to offer as a Presidential candidate.

If I don't vote for Barack Obam, then I am a racist. Even if it is because I think he is a poor candidate and has nothing to offer as a Presidential candidate.

I just cannot help get past this.

MembersZone Subscriber

If I don't vote for Hillary Clinton, then I am sexist. Even if it is because I think she is a poor candidate and has nothing to offer as a Presidential candidate.

If I don't vote for Barack Obam, then I am a racist. Even if it is because I think he is a poor candidate and has nothing to offer as a Presidential candidate.

I just cannot help get past this.

Just think of Hillary as having a penis, and then you'll only have one of the above to worry about.

Forum Member

Not at all. One always reserves the right to either not vote or write in.

Forum Member

Not at all. One always reserves the right to either not vote or write in.
    I'd write in. Talking to her husband about running a country does not make her qualified herself.
    Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
    Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer343

By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by KEEPBACK200FEET View Post
    I'd write in. Talking to her husband about running a country does not make her qualified herself.
    Good point. The current president has his dad. It hasn't gone so great.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by KEEPBACK200FEET View Post
    More than likely what I will do since no one from either party really wows me.

We have 300,000,000 people in this country and these are the best of the lot? Come on.

Besides, I am from Massachusetts (God willing this will only be temporary) and we know which way this state will go. I see a lot of Hillary and Obama stickers on the back of cars here. Even a few for Kucinich. Then again, we have the moonbats from Brookline, Lexington, and Cambridge who want to take away a parent's right to spank their child. What would I expect from these brain-dead people.

Thread Information